Author Topic: ** Lenda Murray pics **  (Read 11579 times)

RZA

• Getbig IV
Re: ** Lenda Murray pics **
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2008, 05:19:40 AM »
She was an "athlete", which is something you can rarely say about Bbers. She was an excellent sprinter from what I've heard. Probably gave her a better understanding of how to train and how to use drugs in smarter way than most. I still think that she was too big in contest mode but off-season she was one of the very few to still look feminine and even attractive.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2008, 05:23:05 AM »

Before surgery, after, precontest or offseason...

...I'd still eat the corn out of Lenda's fecal matter!

c'mon Dude, you're grossing me out beyond words. :-X

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2008, 05:27:42 AM »
She was an "athlete", which is something you can rarely say about Bbers. She was an excellent sprinter from what I've heard. Probably gave her a better understanding of how to train and how to use drugs in smarter way than most. I still think that she was too big in contest mode but off-season she was one of the very few to still look feminine and even attractive.

odd isnt it? its just so rare thesedays to see an attractive (sexy) fbb in contest shape or not. the faces of alot of these women just kill it for me.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2008, 05:57:41 AM »
odd isnt it? its just so rare thesedays to see an attractive (sexy) fbb in contest shape or not. the faces of alot of these women just kill it for me.
The androgenic effect of the drugs are just too much for women when taken in high dosage. I would be ready to bet that Murray wasn't doing half the amount of drugs most the Mrs.Olympia contenders do nowadays.  Bbbers hate to admit it but whenever there's flaws in their training methods, they just "substitute" it with more drugs.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2008, 06:25:38 AM »
The androgenic effect of the drugs are just too much for women when taken in high dosage. I would be ready to bet that Murray wasn't doing half the amount of drugs most the Mrs.Olympia contenders do nowadays.  Bbbers hate to admit it but whenever there's flaws in their training methods, they just "substitute" it with more drugs.

her frame was similar to that of a steve reeves - X frame and would look wide without much muscle at all.

lenda would still win competitions today. african queen ;)

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 06:31:54 AM »
GoneAway, she's pretty divine on that first pic I must say.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 06:33:23 AM »
GoneAway, she's pretty divine on that first pic I must say.

Ditto!  She should have played Storm in the X-Men movies!  :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2008, 06:52:04 AM »
id let her suction my wang  :D
you would let a fat little black boy with gyno suck your dick just cause it makes you feel "ghetto" :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2008, 08:44:04 AM »
ok i agree mostly here,but the 3rd pic on page 2 here is before all surgery and probably in her first couple yrs aS mrS olympia she had delts and shape most men can never achieve,she softened look up a bit as time went on.she is  muscular on all levels in that 3rd pic.