Author Topic: New lab reports from German bust  (Read 3971 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: New lab reports from German bust
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 01:55:28 PM »
And just as an FYI, this is a paper from a few years back with similar findings that came up on the same search when I looked for the one mentioned above. 
  If anything that paper is even more alarming because its a much higher percentage. 

The bottom line is dont' trust that you are getting what you think you are getting in a bottle.  And the results you are seeing, very well may be just because you think what you are injecting should work not that it actually does. 
i understand the placebo effect but come on man, a bb'er is on cycle and has zits, water retention etc.  Placebo will not give you this.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 02:01:32 PM »
i understand the placebo effect but come on man, a bb'er is on cycle and has zits, water retention etc.  Placebo will not give you this.

it seems that from his past posts, anything vet has not heard of is not real, and therefore anything attributed to that compound is strictly placebo effect.
b

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008, 03:15:57 PM »
Makes me glad i quit using AAS.

such bullshit these days...

8)

I second that !!!

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »
it seems that from his past posts, anything vet has not heard of is not real, and therefore anything attributed to that compound is strictly placebo effect.

LOL.  How you doing? 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 10:07:15 PM »
if said bodybuilder had anticipated zits, water retention, ect...then wold you argue that said bodbuilder could then not manifest sch side effects to occur? if one can create steroid like gains from simply believing that they should be getting steroid tye gains, then wouldnt one be able to force their bodies to create steroid like side efects?

could scceptability to gyno, fat gain, water retention, acne; just be a purely mental attribute; where the believers ttain side effects and the ones who think they ill be free from adverse side effects will thus have an easy going cycle?

AM I JUST SPEWING BULLSHIT???  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2008, 12:50:33 AM »
LOL.  How you doing? 

i am great, and you?
b

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2008, 08:34:26 AM »
if said bodybuilder had anticipated zits, water retention, ect...then wold you argue that said bodbuilder could then not manifest sch side effects to occur? if one can create steroid like gains from simply believing that they should be getting steroid tye gains, then wouldnt one be able to force their bodies to create steroid like side efects?

could scceptability to gyno, fat gain, water retention, acne; just be a purely mental attribute; where the believers ttain side effects and the ones who think they ill be free from adverse side effects will thus have an easy going cycle?

AM I JUST SPEWING BULLSHIT???  ;D

No, I dont' think so. 

I was actually being sarcastic with the comment every time I posted it, but I guess some of you took me more seriously than I was taking my own comments. 

I train as a powerlifter.  I have for a long time.  With powerlifting, the brain is the single most important bit you need to get into "the game".  If your brain is off, you will not hit a max attempt.  Its that simple.  I think the same is true for bodybuilding, although its slightly different.   In bodybuilding its the same drive to train minus that all out single intense event, but its also the discipline to do a precontest diet (which you have to do also to make weight in powerlifting, just no where near as extreme) and to put yourself through what you have to do to get into contest shape for the time it takes with all of the distractions of everyday life. 

I also think there are two very real examples of what I was sarcastically posting in the first place.  The first one is the supplement industry.  Do any of you seriously think that currently available prohormones (the stuff thats still legal), muscle builders, and what not has anabolic steroid like effects?  I sure don't, but weider, muscletech, EAS, and every other company has madem millions of dollars convincing people that they do.   But go to any gym and you are certian to find someone who will stand on their head and swear that 1-6-oxymethowhatthefuck-9 and tri-tribulofootsniffersmellumpusit has added 50 lbs to their bench press and 45 lbs of lean mass.   Its their decision that that product worked that did it, not some bullshit supplement that in reality is little more than caffiene and sugar.  I've said for years I bet you could take horseshit, put it in a pill form and get 10 internationally known bodybuilders, a couple of powerlifters, a NASCAR driver and a couple of MMA fighters or professional wrestlers to endorse it with the right advertising and you'd be selling pills faster than your horse could shit.  The current "energy drink" market is a great example of that.  Hell, Hulk Hogan has his own energy drink now I saw at wallyworld the other night.

The other example is the person who took a large amount of anabolics who then 'quit" for various reasons and they start the downhill slide you see posted about here.  i know of at least two powerlifters---fairly well--who once they decided they could train hard without the drugs, got their heads straight, and got back in the gym, they went on to move some very, very good numbers both in the gym and on the platform, only the second time around was drug free.  Why?  because they decided they could do it. 

I also think you are borderline crazy to trust the underground steroid market.  Why?  its really simple: money.  You are not going to convince me that those dealers are risking federal jail time becuase they are concerned about how you look in the gym and they are determined to deliver a quality product.  There is one thing motivating them and one thing only.  MONEY.  They are in it to make a profit and you are going to be hard pressed to convince me otherwise.  This also means that as more and more people do it, as the feds have more and more crackdowns, as things get harder and harder, they are going to do whatever and however they can to cut corners on the production of their product, the exact same as dealers of "other" drugs, be it cocaine, pot, whatever. 

Finally, I try to think of things in terms of basic physiology.  I have a background as a human med tech, which I was years before I went to veterinary school.  I have a degree in science education, I have a degree in biology, I teach college students, I've been through an internship and a residency and I've been in practice for a few years.  The bottom line goal I've struggled for a few years with amazement at the absolutely ridiculously high doses of drugs some of the members on some of the forums post that they are taking.   With all drugs you reach a point of dimishing returns, where more isn't going to do anything (other than maybe kill you, like anesthesia drugs) because the body can only utilize a certian amount of drug over a given period of time without physiological breakdown.  The only logical solution is they have to be using underdosed or mislabeled products.   

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2008, 08:46:21 AM »
i am great, and you?

I'm tired, its been a long week already. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2008, 08:57:48 AM »
vet i think you think i was mocking you? no, lol, no bro.  i have an awkward sense of humor i guess. i was being serious. and then i ironically laughed at myself because i thought aqbout an outside reader reading what i wrote,   :D

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2008, 03:30:56 PM »
vet i think you think i was mocking you? no, lol, no bro.  i have an awkward sense of humor i guess. i was being serious. and then i ironically laughed at myself because i thought aqbout an outside reader reading what i wrote,   :D

Nah, I didn't think you were mocking me. 

And I did laugh at what you posted. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2008, 07:02:00 PM »
so what about BD tbol?   anyone use?  is it legit?
you are gay.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2008, 08:42:24 PM »
so what about BD tbol?   anyone use?  is it legit?

I've used it, it was legit. If you read the reports the tablets were all fine - the injectables were fucked up.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2008, 09:28:46 PM »
"But go to any gym and you are certian to find someone who will stand on their head and swear that 1-6-oxymethowhatthefuck-9 and tri-tribulofootsniffersmellumpusit has added 50 lbs to their bench press and 45 lbs of lean mass"- VET

So, are you saying I wasted my money and it was all in my head?  :'(

Damn, I just bought another couple bottles  >:(

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2008, 10:27:11 PM »
"But go to any gym and you are certian to find someone who will stand on their head and swear that 1-6-oxymethowhatthefuck-9 and tri-tribulofootsniffersmellumpusit has added 50 lbs to their bench press and 45 lbs of lean mass"- VET

So, are you saying I wasted my money and it was all in my head?  :'(

Damn, I just bought another couple bottles  >:(

I'm sorry.  ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2008, 10:40:36 PM »
Some more interesting news from our good ol' DEA:

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0408/mg0408.html

The Pennsylvania State Police, Bureau of Forensic Services, Harrisburg Regional Laboratory recently received a small package of purported aromatherapy oil, suspected to contain a mixture of anabolic steroids (see Photo 2). The package was seized at the residence of a known steroid abuser in Hummelstown (a small town between Harrisburg and Hershey), pursuant to a consent search by the Hummelstown Borough Police. The suspect in the case admitted to steroid abuse and indicated that the package actually contained “Sustanon” (which is a steroid cocktail containing the following testosterone esters: Propionate 30 milligrams, phenylpropionate 60 milligrams, isocaproate 60 milligrams, and decanoate 100 milligrams). The package markings included the website “821.in,” and indicated that the contents were Indian Aromatherapy Oils. The oil fluoresced when concentrated sulfuric acid was added and the resulting mixture was subjected to UV irradiation. Analysis of a methanol extract of the oil (total net volume 3.1 milliliters) by GC/MS confirmed testosterone propionate, cypionate, and decanoate in an approximate 4 : 3 : 1 ratio based on the TIC. The results indicated that the oil was not actually “Sustanon,” but rather a substitute or mimic steroid cocktail. This was the first submission of this type of packaging encountered anywhere within the Pennsylvania State Police Crime Laboratory system.