Author Topic: Eric Fankhouser training legs  (Read 8632 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: Eric Fankhouser training legs
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2008, 09:00:46 AM »
Is he NOT using a belt or is there a belt under his shirt.

Hitting 405 for 4 res w/o a belt is not smart.

On the other hand, hitting 405 for only 4 reps with his size is pretty pathetic...

Rob uses 405 for 20 reps.

The Beef

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2008, 09:02:59 AM »
Anything 315 or over I use a powerbelt.

^00 x 6 with nothing, sre, I bet you went down awhole 1 inch ROM.

That's used past tense. You have not had anything over 225 on a bar sence the late 80's early 90's son.

The Beef 

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2008, 09:04:13 AM »
That's used past tense. You have not had anything over 225 on a bar sence the late 80's early 90's son.

The Beef 

It is meant as a forward looking statement.

I can still hit 315, but not for 25 reps anymore.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2008, 09:08:55 AM »
wow!!!Johnny Vegas has proven to be the dumbest guy posting on here.Bad form?It was fucking good mornings dumb ass.Just so you dont post anymore stupidity ,here,dumb fuck,please tell meabout my form here.

So please,you ignorant little fag.THINK BEFORE YOU POST.I could take your max on ANY lift in the gym and do it for 15,and after I was done,I could treat you like my bitch.

Billy, you're  a fat little shit, and those squats looked like dog shit-you did not even break parallel, you were bending so far forward it looked like a good morning and to top it off your body looks like crap. And your stance, can you get it ANY WIDER? You were going down maybe 6 inches max on those pathetic squats. I would school your lard ass on legs junior.

I feel sorry for you.

I guess if you cannot BB, then PL is the next closest thing, but I would just kill myself if I looked as bad as you do.

Dude your   you're strong as fuck, impressive

bebop-did you and Billy drop out of the same grade school by chance????  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2008, 09:31:04 AM »
Hmmmm,geeze those squats were passed by world judges including Russ Barlow vice president of the APF and Maris Sternberg[power legend].However,some tool on the internet knows better.

By the way jerkoff,I won the 2004 MR.NEW ENGLAND NPC masters division in bodybuilding.Last time I checked,they dont award first place to fat people,but again,with your many titles,Im sure you know better.That was after hitting a 2232 total 4 months earlier.So,not only am I much STRONGER THEN YOU,Im also better built then you as well.By the way,I think there is a picture of me bodybuilding here.

http://www.criticalbench.com/Billy-Mimnaugh.htm

I will wait for your pics and vids proving the expert you are in powerlifting and bodybuuilding.But alas,Im sure your just another internet jerkoff with a 185 bench.

Its sad this site allows morons like you to post.A guy who cant muster up enough balls to compete,but is an expert at posting.Again,any movement in the gym,I can take your max and do it for 15 reps.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2008, 09:35:50 AM »
Rob uses 405 for 20 reps.

The Beef

partial reps.  arnold encyclopeda called them "heavy squats'.

my ROm was sad!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2008, 12:00:21 PM »
Hmmmm,geeze those squats were passed by world judges including Russ Barlow vice president of the APF and Maris Sternberg[power legend].However,some tool on the internet knows better.

By the way jerkoff,I won the 2004 MR.NEW ENGLAND NPC masters division in bodybuilding.Last time I checked,they dont award first place to fat people,but again,with your many titles,Im sure you know better.That was after hitting a 2232 total 4 months earlier.So,not only am I much STRONGER THEN YOU,Im also better built then you as well.By the way,I think there is a picture of me bodybuilding here.

http://www.criticalbench.com/Billy-Mimnaugh.htm

I will wait for your pics and vids proving the expert you are in powerlifting and bodybuuilding.But alas,Im sure your just another internet jerkoff with a 185 bench.

Its sad this site allows morons like you to post.A guy who cant muster up enough balls to compete,but is an expert at posting.Again,any movement in the gym,I can take your max and do it for 15 reps.

You have to be kidding me. What, was there only one person competing-you???

Your fat lard ass would not make the top 10 in the local LA, SD or OC Open-I don't even think you could place in the novice, unless you were the only one competing.

Your squat is a joke, you do good mornings with a stance that is 4 feet wide and you drop a whopping down 6 inches.

I would crush your lard ass in a regular, shoulder width rock bottom squat. CRUSH YOU!

I would do 15 reps with your max in a REAL squat, not that pussy movement you're doing.

Billy, better to keep mouth shut and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PS, if you want some training tips let me know-I could help you-with your diet too.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2008, 12:07:03 PM »
partial reps.  arnold encyclopeda called them "heavy squats'.

my ROm was sad!

Someone post the letter! ;)

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2008, 12:07:48 PM »
You have to be kidding me. What, was there only one person competing-you???

Your fat lard ass would not make the top 10 in the local LA, SD or OC Open-I don't even think you could place in the novice, unless you were the only one competing.

Your squat is a joke, you do good mornings with a stance that is 4 feet wide and you drop a whopping down 6 inches.

I would crush your lard ass in a regular, shoulder width rock bottom squat. CRUSH YOU!

I would do 15 reps with your max in a REAL squat, not that pussy movement you're doing.

Billy, better to keep mouth shut and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PS, if you want some training tips let me know-I could help you-with your diet too.

You're a silly, silly man.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2008, 12:20:07 PM »
You're a silly, silly man.

Yes, but I do perfect squats!  ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2008, 12:24:48 PM »
Some of this feuding stuff is hilarious!  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2008, 12:30:55 PM »
wow!!!Johnny Vegas has proven to be the dumbest guy posting on here.Bad form?It was fucking good mornings dumb ass.Just so you dont post anymore stupidity ,here,dumb fuck,please tell meabout my form here.

So please,you ignorant little fag.THINK BEFORE YOU POST.I could take your max on ANY lift in the gym and do it for 15,and after I was done,I could treat you like my bitch.
I like this video BILLY. There are so many spotters around you that I only spied you at the completion of teh lift.  ;)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2008, 02:51:19 PM »
I like this video BILLY. There are so many spotters around you that I only spied you at the completion of teh lift.  ;)

His little stubby legs are so far apart then barely stay inside the rack....... If Billy ever tried to squat with decent form he would be a pancake  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2008, 04:05:11 AM »
Wow,Johnny you not only know absolutely nothing about squatting,but nothing about training.You see,wide stance squatting has been proven to be the most effective style of squatting for power.It emphasises the muscles that are responsible for power,glutes,hips,back.THE QUADS ARE A RELATIVELY SMALL AND WEAK MUSCLE GROUP IN COMPARRISON TO THE GLUTES AND HIPS.Of course,you get your info from flex magazine,so I wouldn't expect you to understand.Perhaps you might consider reading some Louie Simmons stuff,or Mel Siff stuff so you might learn something.

Now,as far as squat depth,again,you show an amazing ignorance.The rule is that the crease of the hip joint must be lower then the top of the knee.This is breaking parallel.Again,I wouldn't expect an expert poster to know this as you never actually squatted any weight.What did you say you used?315?Ha,ha.ha,I can bench that for twenty reps.Imagine that?I can bench your max on the squat for reps.

Now,little man,I know your angry that you have a neck the size of a stack of dimes,but don't take it out on me.I will be waiting for your vids,or pics,or listing of any titles you have won,or any interviews you have done,or anything that anyone outside your family might know of.Until then,stick to posting,because 315 in the squat SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Even if your 132 pounds.I know MANY women that can outlift you,so do yourself a favor,go into your moms kitchen,go into the knife drawer,grab a knife and kill yourself.Just make sure as you die,you know that there are MANY women that can outlift you.Pathetic.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2008, 05:55:02 AM »
Billy, I see that Ben Pakulski is ten times the squatter you will ever be.

He squats more weight, deeper, and doesn't need any equipment.

I feel bad for you, but he totally pwns you.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2008, 07:55:54 AM »
Yes,there are a lot of strong guys out there.Ben's pic in the magazine is above parallel,but he thinks its ass to heels.Johnny Vegas,who has never even competed,is also a world class squatter and could "crush me" on the squat,despite the fact that I squat 942 at super,881 at 308 and 855 at 275[all done in official meets with three judges],somehow,this guy,crushes those numbers.Never seen him in a meet of course,but that doesn't matter,his training partners can attest to it.What a bunch of fools.

By the way,Ben also has a bigger squat then Ed Coan,as Ed never ever came close to 1000 with only belt and wraps.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2008, 08:47:11 AM »
Yes,there are a lot of strong guys out there.Ben's pic in the magazine is above parallel,but he thinks its ass to heels.Johnny Vegas,who has never even competed,is also a world class squatter and could "crush me" on the squat,despite the fact that I squat 942 at super,881 at 308 and 855 at 275[all done in official meets with three judges],somehow,this guy,crushes those numbers.Never seen him in a meet of course,but that doesn't matter,his training partners can attest to it.What a bunch of fools.

By the way,Ben also has a bigger squat then Ed Coan,as Ed never ever came close to 1000 with only belt and wraps.

I love how fat Billy loves to toot his own horn.

Listen you fat lard ass, you come out to So Cal, anytime, anywhere, and I will out squat your cellulite ass just for fun.

And ast-None of this 5 feet wide stances bullshit with 6 inch ROM. And you go ALL THE WAY DOWN, not those bullshit 1/4 reps your lazy ass does.

And will will do the contest on BW-%. Double BW squats for reps.

You game fat boy?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2008, 08:49:46 AM »
Oh, one last item fat boy-I hit 315 for 25 reps at a BW of 215# drug free.

Stick that in your 10Kmg/week needle and smoke it fat boy. I would lay $500 bucks your fat ass would die trying to hit 225# for 15-20 reps.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2008, 09:36:46 AM »
Yawn,your a bore.I think I will stick to actually competing in meets.I can see the forums are the place for non competitors.Please,post your victories and titles.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2008, 05:52:01 PM »
Yawn,your   you're a bore.I think I will stick to actually competing in meets.I can see the forums are the place for non competitors.Please,post your victories and titles.

Hi Billy Third Grade English language user.

I knew your pussy ass would cave. If you ever did a real fucking squat-where your feet were not a million miles apart, and you you went down as far as you could, you would fold like a cheap laundry.

And if you ever want to go 315 for reps let me know fat boy. I can take your ass drug free.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2008, 10:02:28 PM »
absolute monster.....take a leaf out of that book

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2008, 12:43:50 AM »
Sad to see people slam the very people we could learn something from on this board...

Johhny if you could please follow me around the board and watch out for me mistyping yours, id appreciate that....Guys like you were great back in high school...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2008, 01:15:00 AM »
tttt