Author Topic: Bob Chick...are you really averse to women's bb?  (Read 6337 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Bob Chick...are you really averse to women's bb?
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2008, 08:30:32 PM »
At our CT NPC state champs in 07, we had one woman bb.

Just one.

The rest were holding out for the B&A show

Moosejay

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2008, 08:32:35 PM »
The rest were holding out for the B&A show

Oh, so THAT's where they went

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2008, 08:52:40 PM »
I thought womens bodybuilding did go back the the early days like Cory Everson and Rachael McLish? Isnt it called the Figure Olympia?  ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2008, 08:54:08 PM »
I thought womens bodybuilding did go back the the early days like Cory Everson and Rachael McLish? Isnt it called the Figure Olympia?  ;D

'Figure Girls' are hormonized.

It'll never go back to Cory and Rachel.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2008, 08:55:00 PM »
Let me say this.....I just saw this "thing" at my gym....I guess she's a bber. Girl was ugly to begin with, but man, the drugs sure haven't helped. It's kind of sad, because many people are laughing at her (young members mostly), while she thinks she accomplishing something worthwhile. She reminds me of this short filipino dude that used to workout at my old gym, but with a wig.  :-\ Not a good thing. I'll never understand why women go the "drug" route.

I believe training can improve most females' bodies. The problem lies when drugs are introduced. Fuck, even the fitness/figure girls now use 'em.  :-\ :'(
HAHA, RON.....

Moosejay

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2008, 09:03:55 PM »
Let me say this.....I just saw this "thing" at my gym....I guess she's a bber. Girl was ugly to begin with, but man, the drugs sure haven't helped. It's kind of sad, because many people are laughing at her (young members mostly), while she thinks she accomplishing something worthwhile. She reminds me of this short filipino dude that used to workout at my old gym, but with a wig.  :-\ Not a good thing. I'll never understand why women go the "drug" route.

I believe training can improve most females' bodies. The problem lies when drugs are introduced. Fuck, even the fitness/figure girls now use 'em.  :-\ :'(

Deep, deep mental problems.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2008, 09:37:47 PM »
In addition to Bob's plan, may I suggest the women be further inspected...and if they're sporting something between their legs that looks like a Vienna Sausage, they get disqualified. That would indirectly solve the problem. No large amounts of Androgens= No Vienna Sausage AKA "The Penoris"
Lee Thompson already inspects them.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2008, 09:42:04 PM »
Deep, deep mental problems.

Oh....absolutely.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2008, 09:45:26 PM »
Bob Chick...are you really averse to women's bb?

No, Bob has definitely considered competing in women's bodybuilding.  Long about 2006 it seemed like the only way he could be competitive.  But then Manion and BB.com came to the rescue with their "Master's" show.  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2008, 09:47:00 PM »
A lotta butter-faces here.... :-\

HAHA, RON.....

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2008, 05:36:44 AM »

No, Bob has definitely considered competing in women's bodybuilding.  Long about 2006 it seemed like the only way he could be competitive.  But then Manion and BB.com came to the rescue with their "Master's" show.  :D

are you trying to say that Rusty beat bob in every pose and because BB.com was the title sponsor that Bob was given a gift?  never
I

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2008, 08:25:34 AM »
May as well just go to Cheaters in Providence, RI.  Plenty of lookers down there.
(

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2008, 12:36:30 PM »
There's a he she on here named ripitup

she's pretty Gross

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »
There's a he she on here named ripitup

she's pretty Gross

God you are pathetic.   ::)

:)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2008, 12:52:28 PM »

I remember looking at an article on hamstrings an seeing a pic of a bodbybuilder's hamstrings, accompanied by a wide-looking super-muscular back. The pic was taken from the next down. My reaction was, "This guy's got some sick hamstring development". I checked out the other pics and then went back to that one. MuscleMag usually has a small caption of the bodybuilder's name.

Well, imagine my shock when that "guy" turned out to be Ms. Olympia, Iris Kyle. At first I thought it was a typo. But, upon a closer look at the pick, I saw the blue bikini straps, tied behind her neck.

8-time Mr. Olympia, Lee Haney said it best. This is supposed to be FEMALE bodybuilding. If it weren't for their long hair and breast implants (which often look like rocks), you wouldn't know these ladies were ladies.

This isn't about pleasing everyone. If you see a female bodybuilder and the first thing you think is "that's a big DUDE", there's a major problem.

With that said, some people just don't dig any semblance of muscle on a woman. I remember back in 2000, when buying a magazine, these two kids (either in their teen or early 20s) were talking about how "manly" the girl on the cover was, using a mimicking deep voice to lob their insults. One of them commented, "I don't like chicks like that; she could, like, break me in half". The real stunner to me was that the "chick" in question was Monica Brant-Peckham, a fitness competitor.

Then, there's the Entertainment Tonight show, which features some "fitness models" at a photo shoot. The mother of an old college buddy thought one of the girls "looked like a man". That girl was Stacey Lynn Boetto. Granted, her face does get a bit drawn, when she's lean and she looked considerably bigger on that show, than she appears in the magazine (she looks tiny in the pubs, except for those ridiculously-large implants), but I've never considered her to be manly-looking.

For the fitness/figure girls, it may just be the low bodyfat thing. What would also help is it many of them (at least the Caucasian ones) didn't have those strawberry-red faces, when they aren't tanned.

A simple equation: Fitness shows (from 80s and early 90s) - fitness rounds and evening gown rounds = figure shows.

Women don't have to be smart or athletic; they just have to stand there and look pretty. How ironic that, when fitness shows first arrived, people called the participants "T&A girls". Fitness competitors decried that, wanting to show that they were real athletes.

Then the real athletes (read former gymnasts) enter and start dominating the events. Now, fitness shows are diminishing, because women are doing figure shows, wanting to be what folks said they were from the get-go: T&A girls.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2008, 01:41:04 PM »

God you are pathetic.   ::)

here's the he-she I was referring too

(she has a penis)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2008, 01:50:11 PM »
here's the he-she I was referring too
(she has a penis)
Just ask her to give your penis back knny.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2008, 01:56:35 PM »
Just ask her to give your penis back knny.

it is pretty small.....

;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2008, 08:10:34 PM »

How can "I" be part of the problem if I don't go about doing anything to actually support them.  I simply stated my opinion of it (and it is the very first time I've ever voiced this opinion anywhere).

I don't believe there is a problem... the illusion of a problem lies in all the heads of those who do not like what they see. Your opinion on them stems from your own developed view of how women "ought" to look; "your" standards of femininity.  NOT theirs. As a matter of fact, I don't think those women care whether or not they look feminine. They're athletes and sport/competition knows no gender.

Like I said, take away the aspect of winning, and you take away their drive, and quite possibly the need for rhoides.  But if you're going to take away women's bodybuilding because their masculine appearance offends you, you might as well do away with all women's sports because there are alot more men (and women) out there who feel women should not be in sports or competition period (but they'd never admit it out loud to anyone).  I've dated a few men in the past who admitted they think women shouldn't even work out because it's not-feminine to be strong. UGH!

It is not a woman's obligation to try to please everyone ... opinions vary too greatly. People should only have themselves to please. And if female bodybuilders are happy at what they do, they have my blessings. Doesn't mean I have to like what they look like.

Could not agree more with these statements.   

And the way knny187 picks on girls shows what a true pussy he is.