Author Topic: Andy Ferrigno / Comments  (Read 6528 times)

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Andy Ferrigno / Comments
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 06:14:07 AM »
So liu owns the colour green? seriously your just a fucking cotton picker.....your a cotton picker in every sence of the word....your the only sissy around here, maybe you can tell us just how cum tastes you monkey homo.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 06:16:23 AM »
oh brother, now Lou owns a color.  ::)

He's gonna shake you down for 20 bucks if he catches you wearing green at the next Expo.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008, 06:17:21 AM »
Please ignore Vince.  He is a real life homo, we dont call him that to ridicule him, he really IS a homo.  His bf is crosseyes and just retarded looking as well.  He hates his life and its pretty sad.  Everyone on here knows hes a joke and not one single person ever listens to him or takes him serious.  I think hes a little "not all there" because he doesnt even acknowledge that he has not a single admirer, friend, or anyone who even says ONE positive thing to him except LEAVE US ALONE, GO AWAY, or says something like i just said....

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2008, 06:22:12 AM »

If he was trying to cash in  ::) on the popularity of the TV show, he would've named the business 'Bodies by Banner'.   ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 07:46:17 AM »
Obviously some of you are either ignorant or just stupid.

I pointed out the heavy use of green in all of his websites as intentional so people would associated him with being associated with Lou Ferrigno.

No, Lou does not own the fucking color but if Andy didn't want to be associated with Lou then the last color he would pick for his business is green.

Andy is pissed off because he knows I'm right about what I say.  Even his new website at www.binshape.com clearly shows the same thing and now he has soundbytes of his father talking to and about Lou Ferrigno.  Andy had no part whatsoever in the movie Pumping Iron or has no associations that I know of him being a competitive bodybuilder at anytime. 

Andy can trash his brother all he likes but he obviously cashed in on his brothers fame from where I stand and even he knows it.   

Goodrum you have something in common with him.  You both have never been a competitive bodybuilder

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 07:55:01 AM »
Goodrum you have something in common with him.  You both have never been a competitive bodybuilder

he has alot on cumming with lou, they both eat alot of cowk

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2008, 08:07:54 AM »
He's gonna shake you down for 20 bucks if he catches you wearing green at the next Expo.
Maybe that explains why my Crayola 64 pack was missing the color green...???