Author Topic: Obama wins N. Carolina by 14 points!  (Read 5116 times)

Moosejay

Re: Obama wins N. Carolina by 14 points!
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 09:37:11 PM »
Yeah, candi.

I have often wondered why some politicians who are worth millions of dollars want an aggravating job of public office....gotta be ego or some other furthering of their personal gain

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2008, 09:38:08 PM »
I would have loved to see Romney win the nomination

The democrats have handed the presidency to mccain, by chosse two crappy candidates that will be battling for another month.

Obama will get the party nomination, but most clinton voeters have already said that they will vote for mccain, and give him the presidency

Most Whites will only vote for other Whites.  

You're white, aren't you?

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2008, 09:39:27 PM »

Yeah, but i would for someone like colin powell over almost anyone

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2008, 09:39:45 PM »

Likely true, unfortunately.

I like Obama (not that I'd vote for him)...but I just think folks are gonna have an awfully hard time voting in an African American

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2008, 09:40:09 PM »
Yeah, candi.

I have often wondered why some politicians who are worth millions of dollars want an aggravating job of public office....gotta be ego or some other furthering of their personal gain
the rich ones are the ones who want change ! like arnold. he has no use for lobbyist moneys. he honestly wants to influence the government.

the poo' ones want the big money from lobby's.

this is why big oil is so powerful, they got the most money, to buy the most politicians, to get more money from tax breaks and bad environmental legislation, to use to buy more politciains, to get more money!  vicious cycle

Moosejay

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2008, 09:40:52 PM »

Agree on Colin Powell

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 09:42:02 PM »

There's hope for you, after all.  ;)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 09:42:45 PM »
joe biden/colin powell !!

but obama is good guy.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2008, 09:43:26 PM »
There's hope for you, after all.  ;)

thanks ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2008, 09:46:30 PM »
Obama's biggest problem is that he refused to break from the party's "tax the rich more!" line.

Here's the problem with that:

He argues that Americans making over $200,000/year are 'rich'.  Anyone who lives in CA knows that is BULL-SHIT.  Making $200,000 doesn't make ya rich, it just means you're making decent money right now.  

If Obama had taken more moderate positions on anything, he'd have a much more legitimate shot at the White House...assuming, of course, that the 13%-plus of voters who are Latino don't go to the polls still thinking that they are white. LOL

The bigger problem is that the candidates' positions are controlled by the Democratic party and that's why - race and gender aside - either one would lose in November.  

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2008, 09:48:05 PM »
Did any oiled up men in thongs come out to vote? Otherwise, why is this thread here?

;D
HAHA, RON.....

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »
Obama's biggest problem is that he refused to break from the party's "tax the rich more!" line.

Here's the problem with that:

He argues that Americans making over $200,000/year are 'rich'.  Anyone who lives in CA knows that is BULL-SHIT.  Making $200,000 doesn't make ya rich, it just means you're making decent money right now.  

If Obama had taken more moderate positions on anything, he'd have a much more legitimate shot at the White House...assuming, of course, that the 13%-plus of voters who are Latino don't go to the polls still thinking that they are white. LOL

The bigger problem is that the candidates' positions are controlled by the Democratic party and that's why - race and gender aside - either one would lose in November.  

I agree people only for party chosen canditates, not the people that are the best for the job

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2008, 11:21:23 PM »
hussain can not win presidency in america simply because of one simple fact

he is BLACK ,,so no matter what democrats try to sell you it wont work ,,the affiliations of hussain with the reveren and other black rasisits will act against him in general election simply due to the fact america itself is racist but from the white twards the black more than from the black twards the white

everything hussain does is ok for democrats ,,he is like a black version of ted kenedy and jon kerry,,he is very good politician but it cant help because although he is half white ....his color on the outside is black and so is his affiliations (pay attention every time he mentions white and blacks and browns and yellows  he will start with the wors blacks!

america is very very racist when it comes to the inside of the continent,,no american white will let a black control over him especially at the presidential level,,the moment it happen blakcs will win a control over white society and that will not happen in america atleast not in the forseen future

hussain is indeed a very good politician and puill the young nothingness genetation ,,especially the 50 cent generation of white young female whores with kid before 20 from 2 diff daddys and also the educated whores that do the whorish activity via sororitys in good universities and chearleading teams ,,

hussain as gh15 said before is NATIONAL SECURITY RISK FOR THE USA,,thus is is a big problem for the democratic party for many years to come,,240 although a clinton generation democrat will vote mccain if it comes to mccain at the end of the day simply because the white in america will never let the black control over them,,trust me its written in their blood,,the moment they let black president decide their destiny is the moment whites become secondary to everything black and not only to the rap influence that ruined society ,,

hussain will never be president ,,simply wrong color as sad as it is
fallen angel

Bull Terrier!

• Getbig II
  • Where my dogs at ??
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2008, 03:01:08 AM »
I've already said I'm voting mccain because I love my guns.

All those times you've been rambling about all the shit (9-11, North Am Union etc.) the Reps have been doing for the past 8 years, you at least sounded like someone with a fair amount of intelligence when it comes to politics.

Guess I was wrong. In the end still a retarded hillbilly who will NOT let his vote depend on hundreds of issues the country is facing in the coming years, but rather the most impotrant one: " yessurrr I likes my gunnnn"  :P

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2008, 04:38:34 AM »
All those times you've been rambling about all the shit (9-11, North Am Union etc.) the Reps have been doing for the past 8 years, you at least sounded like someone with a fair amount of intelligence when it comes to politics.

Guess I was wrong. In the end still a retarded hillbilly who will NOT let his vote depend on hundreds of issues the country is facing in the coming years, but rather the most impotrant one: " yessurrr I likes my gunnnn"  :P
Exactly what I was thinking. Can take the man out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the man? I'm hoping he was joking. There'll be no War on Guns.

Moosejay

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2008, 05:51:58 AM »
the rich ones are the ones who want change ! like arnold. he has no use for lobbyist moneys. he honestly wants to influence the government.

the poo' ones want the big money from lobby's.

this is why big oil is so powerful, they got the most money, to buy the most politicians, to get more money from tax breaks and bad environmental legislation, to use to buy more politciains, to get more money!  vicious cycle

Very true...you are smart beyond your 18 yrs, candi.

Bloomberg ran for mayor NY.

Siad, "Vote for me...I have so much money...I will never take lobbyist money"...he did not...

Arnold ran for gove, said.."You all know me...I have done very well...will not take money for campaign...." well, he did take $ for campaign..

Oh well

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2008, 06:02:07 AM »
Maybe I'm on the political board ???

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2008, 06:05:22 AM »
obama is a long legged mack daddy!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2008, 06:42:49 AM »
I did not expect Indiana to be that close...Hillary needed PA-like numbers there.  51-49 isn't really a victory for her.

In NC, Clinton won far more counties than Obama. 

Ignorance and Clinton supremacy go hand-in-hand.
did hillary win western nc, near heath schuler?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2008, 06:45:17 AM »
Hilary just admitted she lent herself $6.4 million last month, to go along with the 5 mil she lent herself 2 months before.  She won't talk about what she has lent herself THIS month so far.

Hilary's staff said the repubs woudl have an "october surprise" to use on obama... perhaps she knows something very damaging about obama that even she won't leak, but mccain will?  The MSNBC pundits were shocked she'd use those words - chances are if there's some big story, they know it.  hmmmm....

Moosejay

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2008, 07:39:17 AM »
Hilary just admitted she lent herself $6.4 million last month, to go along with the 5 mil she lent herself 2 months before.  She won't talk about what she has lent herself THIS month so far.

Hilary's staff said the repubs woudl have an "october surprise" to use on obama... perhaps she knows something very damaging about obama that even she won't leak, but mccain will?  The MSNBC pundits were shocked she'd use those words - chances are if there's some big story, they know it.  hmmmm....

If she tries to drag this out until October...this would be the apex of her being disingenuous.

She'd so fracture the democratic party that she would destroy her political future.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2008, 08:26:45 AM »

No way... if she had something that damaging on him, she would have used it already.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2008, 08:29:04 AM »
No way... if she had something that damaging on him, she would have used it already.

maybe.  unless it's something so damaging that specific evidence would be required pointing to her.  The way the 3 pundits all stopped, took a breath, and gave each other 'the look'... I dunno. 

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2008, 08:31:56 AM »
Did any oiled up men in thongs come out to vote? Otherwise, why is this thread here?
I'm disappointed by the lack of shiny musclemen in this thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2008, 08:57:43 AM »
I'm disappointed by the lack of shiny musclemen in this thread.