Author Topic: Wolf owning Yates from the back  (Read 7365 times)

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
Re: Wolf owning Yates from the back
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 10:46:25 AM »
Nasser was impressive in his prime-----but like an idiot ruined his career with site injections and escilene abuse----sad really...since he had so much potential to have a longer career

I can't believe he even showed up in such horrible shape!  (the last picture)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 10:47:32 AM »
It doesn't prove shit. I take it you were there in 97? I ask because Nasser was just as conditioned as Yates and he actually looked better from the back than the vile convicted racist. Nasser matched Yates on back thickness and width. The ONLY part that Yates was ahead on was lower back, that's it. Nasser KILLED Yates on hamstrings.

You realize that some of the judges had Nasser in first and Yates as low as fourth? Yet their scorecards were rejected and Yates was given a perfect score.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 10:50:23 AM »
It doesn't prove shit*. I take it you were there in 97? I ask because Nasser was just as conditioned as Yates and he actually looked better from the back than the vile convicted racist. Nasser matched Yates on back thickness and width. The ONLY part that Yates was ahead on was lower back, that's it. Nasser KILLED Yates on hamstrings.

You realize that some of the judges had Nasser in first and Yates as low as fourth? Yet their scorecards were rejected and Yates was given a perfect score.

HOw doesnt it prove anything ???----you said the judges were rasict and wouldnt let NAsser be Mr O because of his race but when I point out that Samir Bannout was Mr O and was Lebanese you say that isnt relevant

Nasser did not have the dryness and hardness Yates displayed----he was an oil bag and that ruined his physique---end of story

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 10:54:25 AM »
Yates is a disgusting physique frequently owned.
he live off 1993 form and dick sucked the judges.

I think that second pic is photoshopped. Nasser bis and tris were never that big, plus, they don't match the back shot...Nice try Sharma. Nasser  has been owned so many times by lighter  bbers that it is not even funny.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 10:57:16 AM »
Ah ok, I see now that you are a typical getbig simpleton with no job prospects who likes to talk nonsense and ignore the evidence that Yates was given multiple gifts.

If the judging were less racist then there would be far fewer white OR American Mr Olympias. Oliva beat Arnold many times. After Yates they would not tolerate another non-American winner , no way. The sport is funded ultimately by Americans. If you look then you will see that they always make sure the champ is an American after a foreigner and make sure it is always a white man after a black man.

Wake up little boy, it is all very fixed.

And Samir is a Christian who actually hates Muslims.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »
Yates looked better than Nasser from the front in 1997.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 11:05:31 AM »
It doesn't prove shit. I take it you were there in 97? I ask because Nasser was just as conditioned as Yates and he actually looked better from the back than the vile convicted racist. Nasser matched Yates on back thickness and width. The ONLY part that Yates was ahead on was lower back, that's it. Nasser KILLED Yates on hamstrings.

That’s what Nasser said … you don’t have to copy him … Shawn looked much better than Nasser anyway

If you look at the Video you will c that Yates didn’t look that bad … you are comparing from 2 different pix from the same show … at least you should compare from same angel and same photo … if there are standing next to each other with the same angel and lighting then fine … other than that … anyone can look better than the other

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2008, 11:14:40 AM »
Yates looked better than Nasser from the front in 1997.

???

PS: Dorian is a man who had muscle on his body.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2008, 11:37:22 AM »

If you look at the Video you will c that Yates didn’t look that bad … you are comparing from 2 different pix from the same show … at least you should compare from same angel and same photo … if there are standing next to each other with the same angel and lighting then fine … other than that … anyone can look better than the other

HAHA ok then 'aliamini ' . here is the direct comparison from that night . why don't you explain how much Dorian no arms, torn to shit, fat gutted, convicted burglar beats Nasser.

And I don;t need a video of it. I see it in person. Yates was fucking disgusting and an abomination. Nasser killed the reformed racist and  convicted criminal.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2008, 11:40:26 AM »
HAHA ok then 'aliamini ' . here is the direct comparison from that night . why don't you explain how much Dorian no arms, torn to shit, fat gutted, convicted burglar beats Nasser.

And I don;t need a video of it. I see it in person. Yates was fucking disgusting and an abomination. Nasser killed the reformed racist and  convicted criminal.

It really makes no difference what you or I say or think.  Nasser won zero, yes ZERO olympias and Dorian won 6.  Case closed, you lose.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2008, 11:47:09 AM »
I laugh at these unemployed armchair idiots who think they know about what pros use and do.

You clearly don't even understand why they ALL use synthol now and the reasons for doing so. I know this for absolute fact.

You all say Nasser but he only used oil much later and even then it was not synthol. Nasser fought an uphill battle against disgraceful, racist judging and totally destroyed and beat the vile and repugnant, former racist and burglar convict Yates.

I tell you. You will never see such a big man with perfect abs, symmetry and aesthetic beauty as Nasser in his prime.
Unemployed? You're here just as much as anyone else ....At all hrs.! So what are you speaking of.
 There is no science as to why these drug induced bodybuilders use Synthol..To bring up less impressive bodyparts...Is there something else?
 You and using the word beauty to describe a 300lb.mans physique ,is completely homosexual. You're confused about your sexuality ..
 I never understand your point? Everytime you bring up Nasshole,you say the same exact thing .. Sing your song to the Weider's,and Manion..Maybe they can help you out?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2008, 11:52:54 AM »
It really makes no difference what you or I say or think.  Nasser won zero, yes ZERO olympias and Dorian won 6.  Case closed, you lose.

No, wrong. Nasser won two, possibly three , Olympias. Dorian was awarded six but he did not win six. He won only three, maybe even only two.

Nasser won clear as day in 1997.
some of the judges had Nasser in first and Yates as low as fourth? Yet their scorecards were rejected and Yates was given a perfect score.

This is why we call Nasser the uncrowned Mr Olympia. He win fair square only to have HIS trophy stolen by a reformed racist and convicted burglar with no arms, shitty child quads, pregnant gut and just totally tired and torn as fuck disgusting puke inducing body.

He deserved that black eye and much more, shitbag.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2008, 11:54:06 AM »
No, wrong. Nasser won two, possibly three , Olympias. Dorian was awarded six but he did not win six. He won only three, maybe even only two.

some of the judges had Nasser in first and Yates as low as fourth? Yet their scorecards were rejected and Yates was given a perfect score.

This is why we call Nasser the uncrowned Mr Olympia. He win fair square only to have HIS trophy stolen by a reformed racist and convicted burglar with no arms, shitty child quads, pregnant gut and just totally tired and torn as fuck disgusting puke inducing body.

HAHAHAHAHA! You meant OILympia!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2008, 11:56:37 AM »
big worm i would expect a very dumb and juvenile response from you.

you are always here when i log on so it clear you have no occupation. you are more into Nasser than anyone else. most of your post are about the great man.

now, how about a joke about used underwear just to prove what a derivative and unoriginal, chubby little teenager you are?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2008, 11:57:52 AM »

Regardless the only loser here is you, the one debating some useless olympia of the past.  Who really cares it was years ago.  Dorian won 6 Nasser won zero.  

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2008, 12:02:19 PM »

you are always here when i log on so it clear you have no occupation. you are more into Nasser than anyone else. most of your post are about the great man.

now, how about a joke about used underwear just to prove what a derivative and unoriginal, chubby little teenager you are?
Okay ..So let me get this right? If I'm unemployed ,because I'm on, when you're on ?????? Wouldn't that make you unemployed also?
 Actually..I 'm the boss.. I work for no one.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2008, 12:03:01 PM »
Regardless the only loser here is you, the one debating some useless olympia of the past.  Who really cares it was years ago.  Dorian won 6 Nasser won zero. 

seem to me that YOU care very much. the injustice done to Nasser will not be forgotten, no way. the Wizard of truth shall remain forever remembered as the greatest big man who was totally shafted by the corrupt and racist IFBB.

As I say, Dorian only won two/three of his Olympias the rest were pure gifts.

Jason,Ronnie and Arnold all had shocking gifts. they get talked about too a lot.

you don't like that?

then shut the fuck up and go talk about something else, maybe post another picture of your house, wife or receding hairline?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2008, 12:03:15 PM »

Sharma, you are a strange dude.  So weird that you debate about some goofy looking bodybuilder like Nasser.  Here's another Nasser pic for old time sake for you:

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2008, 12:05:03 PM »
so jajona ... r u a nasser fan??  the ab show is morphed

No, he's just a cocksucking mongoloid who forgets his place.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2008, 12:25:09 PM »
I laugh at these unemployed armchair idiots who think they know about what pros use and do.

I'm sure you're such a expert. Accquired all that knowledge from the sewer?

You clearly don't even understand why they ALL use synthol now and the reasons for doing so. I know this for absolute fact.

Really?? Please elaborate...moron.

I tell you. You will never see such a big man with perfect abs, symmetry and aesthetic beauty as Nasser in his prime.

Nasser is a walking surgery room. A bloated drug abuser who relies on his parents insurance to see him through. The good news is he'll never see 50. He has another major surgery coming up. I know this for a fact.  ;D

Here are some more nasser facts:
Nassers mom was the 46th best  whore in Yugoslavia. Nassers dad was tired of the sunbaked muslim girls so he abandoned allah and married a white woman. Nassers mom taught lil nasser how to please a man at a young age and these efforts helped Nasser please Joe and Ben Weider. Joe then brought Nasser to the US so he can "please" the rest of the BB schmoes.

Ever since he retired from BB Nasser is back to making a living from man on man trade.
Sharma was his first customer. It's a good thing Nasser accepts cows instead of cash ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2008, 12:28:52 PM »

Ha ha ha - yeah right gimmick. Just like you claim to own nassers crappy stuff. You're a liar plain and simple. Lets see you post your own photos of what you saw in person. Hah - dumbfuck muslim cant afford a bus in new delhi let alone a ticket to a BB show.
Nice try Mohammed  :D

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2008, 12:30:18 PM »
That Shadow is huge!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2008, 12:31:47 PM »
Wolf has very wide, but equally high lats. His lower back is poor compared to many other pros.

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2008, 03:29:03 PM »

How the hell do you know that some of the judges awarded nasser first and dorian 4th?  were you a judge or a secret IFBB employee with the inside scoop?  What the hell is the point of bringing up that he is a racist and burgler all the time?  Nasser was a piece of shit that BEAT his wife.  Oh that's right, it's ok in the Muslim world.  Why don't you do the world a favor and jump off of a tall building, or run into traffic?  You seem to be the most racist piece of trash on here.  Always bringing up color or religion. 

Moosejay

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2008, 08:19:24 PM »
Yates is a disgusting physique frequently owned.
he live off 1993 form and dick sucked the judges.

Sharma...your anger does nothing to help the starving children in your country.