Author Topic: If being a pro is all drugs, then I challenge you to do this..  (Read 4710 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: If being a pro is all drugs, then I challenge you to do this..
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 10:14:47 AM »
Since some of you claim that being a pro is "all drugs",see if you can do this.
Get on a massive drug cycle, compete and win an NPC national qualifier. Then go to an NPC national level pro qualifier, win and turn pro. Compete as a pro, qualify and then win the Olympia, etc.

Hmmm, if it really is "all drugs" how come more guys don't just do what I outlined?

"all drugs" is just for a goof....it's funny but you can't generalize pro bb into just drug use.   Although the reality is, there isn't a single, current pro bb that attained their pro status without drugs.....plain and simple.  Yeah, training, diet, genetics....yada yada yada...all that played a part.  Still, without the drug catalyst there would be no pro bbs.

Now, Bob Chick would answer in the following way, "Pro BB would exist without drugs....they'd just be natural bbs, but who's gonna pay money to see a bunch of natural bbs.....the interest is in the freaks."   

Translation:  The current state and interest in pro bb exists because of drug regimens of the competitors.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 10:21:55 AM »
"all drugs" is just for a goof....it's funny but you can't generalize pro bb into just drug use.   Although the reality is, there isn't a single, current pro bb that attained their pro status without drugs.....plain and simple.  Yeah, training, diet, genetics....yada yada yada...all that played a part.  Still, without the drug catalyst there would be no pro bbs.

Now, Bob Chick would answer in the following way, "Pro BB would exist without drugs....they'd just be natural bbs, but who's gonna pay money to see a bunch of natural bbs.....the interest is in the freaks."  

Translation:  The current state and interest in pro bb exists because of drug regimens of the competitors.

What you be of MLB without GH and Drugs..... ;) The public just what to see the freaks that hit the homeruns....I am sure that the Dramatic increase in size of the NFL is all base in better training and  Nutrition too.  ::) ......

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 10:25:11 AM »
I am sure that everyone thinks they can play in the MLB or NFL....if they just have the Drugs....Again you can make a Poodle became a Pitbull....but Poodles love to believe that they can do it.....they just need the right dog food  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 10:26:13 AM »
lots of kids in their 20s use drugs for fun.  they feel invincible, and it makes them feel good.

I don't see a huge diff between the guy who is juiced to the gills to compete in the local Mr Podunk, vs the guy who does 3 lines of coke every weekend or the kid who smokes pot to unwind ater work each night.

They all take legal and health risks because to them, the benefits (feeling good or looking good) outweighs the longterm risks.

So it's not a huge deal.  Enforcing steroid laws while you can walk into any bar in america and find kids doing coke or X at the sink seems kinda odd.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »
Get on a massive drug cycle, compete and win an NPC national qualifier. Then go to an NPC national level pro qualifier, win and turn pro. Compete as a pro, qualify and then win the Olympia, etc.

Hmmm, if it really is "all drugs" how come more guys don't just do what I outlined?

Because 90% of the "posters" here are haters... If they don't like drugs or bbing (don't come with the golden era crap because they were also on massive amount of drugs) why the hell are they wasting their time posting here? And I'll tell you more, if bbers weren't on drugs and not so big, this forum would heve half of the "posters", and those who would leave are those that say "ALL DRUGS"
S

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 10:34:55 AM »
I agree with Howard.There are MANY people who take TONS of drugs who will not even qualify for nationals.These guys in the IFBB are genetic mutants.Now,the genetics may be the ability to grow off drugs better then anyone else,but if it was JUST drugs,there would be a lot more pro bodybuilders out there.Also,take a look at some of these guys training.Its really nothing special.What makes them special is their genetic gifts to grow.
That pretty much sums it up

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 10:37:12 AM »
People on Getbig seriously know nothing of bodybuilding and what the pros use and do.

Nothing. I find the ignorance quite staggering. Yes, much of it is genetics and response to the drugs, of course. However, very few have the determination and discipline to not miss a workout for pretty near 20 years. To squat until you're sick. To do cardio for an hour when you're sick, hungry, tired and totally depleted.

You people don't have a fucking clue

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2008, 10:38:11 AM »
"all drugs" is just for a goof....it's funny but you can't generalize pro bb into just drug use.   Although the reality is, there isn't a single, current pro bb that attained their pro status without drugs.....plain and simple.  Yeah, training, diet, genetics....yada yada yada...all that played a part.  Still, without the drug catalyst there would be no pro bbs.

This is a good argument.  The conclusion is that while bodybuilding is not "all drugs" it is in fact drug dependent at least as far as sheer size is concerned.  Something to consider is how often does a person who has very small joints and structure, something conducive to optimal shape, able to build he kind of size naturally to even compete naturally.  I would argue that it is fairly irregular to meet such an individual.
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2008, 10:48:11 AM »
People on Getbig seriously know nothing of bodybuilding and what the pros use and do.

Nothing. I find the ignorance quite staggering. Yes, much of it is genetics and response to the drugs, of course. However, very few have the determination and discipline to not miss a workout for pretty near 20 years. To squat until you're sick. To do cardio for an hour when you're sick, hungry, tired and totally depleted.

The majority of a great physique is : genetics, diet , hard training, etc.
The drugs simply up the level of all the genetic freaks. I have been in/around bodybuilding for over 30 yras now.
I have seen countless men and woman waste all kinds of $$ of latest drug or potion and end up never winning any contest. I have been gulty of spending a lot of my hard earned $$ on gimmick supplements over the years.
Now, I buy my whey pro and other stuff at Wal-mart via Body Fortress brand.
The fintess indistry thrives on the idea that some trainer , product or drug will be the magic routine or pill.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2008, 10:51:12 AM »
I have to disagree with Sharma.If you watch any bodybuilding DVDs[and you would assume that because they are selling it,they are training even harder then normal],its plain that these guys train no harder then most serious guys in the gym.Sorry,thats the truth.Jay Cutler is the current MR.OLYMPIA,his DVDs are not very intense,not very heavy,not very impressive,however,look at the guy,A FREAK.

I think there are many guys who train super hard,never miss  meals etc. etc. who just don't have the gifts these guys do.Yes,the pro bodybuilders are determined and train hard,but I used to train in a gym with Renel Janvier and,sorry,the guy didn't train that hard.He was strong,but he grew no matter what he did.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2008, 10:57:51 AM »
I have to disagree with Sharma.If you watch any bodybuilding DVDs[and you would assume that because they are selling it,they are training even harder then normal],its plain that these guys train no harder then most serious guys in the gym.Sorry,thats the truth.Jay Cutler is the current MR.OLYMPIA,his DVDs are not very intense,not very heavy,not very impressive,however,look at the guy,A FREAK.

I think there are many guys who train super hard,never miss  meals etc. etc. who just don't have the gifts these guys do.Yes,the pro bodybuilders are determined and train hard,but I used to train in a gym with Renel Janvier and,sorry,the guy didn't train that hard.He was strong,but he grew no matter what he did.
umm I remember a quote from Shawn Perine about natural BBing and how its questioned as being not "hardcore" like juiced up BBing

he talks about living like monk; never missing meals, training super hard etc.....

it was a great piece of writing and really made some great points

anyone have that quote??---I remember Adonis posted it before

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2008, 11:01:55 AM »
umm I remember a quote from Shawn Perine about natural BBing and how its questioned as being not "hardcore" like juiced up BBing

he talks about living like monk; never missing meals, training super hard etc.....

it was a great piece of writing and really made some great points

anyone have that quote??---I remember Adonis posted it before

The thread is here:

http://www.ironage.us/yabbse/index.php?topic=288.0

Awesome thread!  Shawn is a very sharp guy.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2008, 11:17:24 AM »
because the rewards are small and you have to sacrifice your health.

Sorry, but that's a pretty stupid question.
truth.
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »

Very disrespectful. And it is YOU who doesn't have a clue. There are many, many nobody trainers who lift 10 times as hard as pro bodybuilders and with extreme regularity. True, some folks online are just sad saps who talk big but do little. However, we're not all like that. 

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2008, 12:38:48 PM »

Don't waste time with this attention whore. He just likes to be obnoxious without a clue as to what he's even talking about. He is after all muslim ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2008, 01:07:28 PM »

stop acting like a fool friend,,
it is obviousl you need very good respond to hormones and overall development of every part of the physiqe,,you need symetry too for npc,,

nevertheless...almost any guy that has the money to put into the dealer hands,,has the time to train and motivation and dedication to compete nationals can do it with ZERO PROBLEM

infact,,if you get into bodybuilding in the right age 14-18 and start working it in the gym from this age like many black fellas such as heath that although didnt do bodybuilding from age 17 WERE in the gym,,,if you take those fellas and put them on human grade and give them enough money to live with (and almost every bodybuilder comes from stable financial backround  since the time to train and sleep is unlimited because most bodybuilders play around with jobs if work at all...),,they will most likley become professionals by age 32,,ofcourse they need to compete and nto do it for the girls like most bodybuilders now days,,some bodybuilders simply afraid to compete and never think they are good enough although they are!

in any case being a bodybuilder now days needs a good job or no job,,you have more chances to get anywhere if you are a local cop on simple shift pulling for traffic stops and on the side have a supp store ....basically the less job you have ,,preferably no job ...the more chances you will have to do well in advanced bodybuilding as of 2008

many girls ,,hot girls ,,young girls,,learn to live with it and support their bodybuilder or in other words help tremendesly,,some guys just work easy jobs,,and some guys are simply rich from rich famuilies and do everything on credit cards
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2008, 01:18:28 PM »
No amount of Drugs can make a Poodle became a Pitbull. It's no genetic altering Drug. You can make the Poodle bigger. This site is FULL of Poodles that love to believe they can be a Pitbull.

wrong! take one look at palumbo which is not a professional but was a poodle and got back to be a poodle but inbetween was a damn pitball ONLY FROM THE USE OF DRUGS AND RESPOND TO DRUGS

take levrone when on hormones and he is a pitball off hormones he is sure a nice charming poodle

take the murderer in his high school 142lb skinny self ..and years later when he became a drug dealer

take any one of the kid today ...take that kid tray? he is walking 300lb of fat right? he got 200-220lb of muscle there...but when he started inthe highschool football picture he looked like the dognut chubb chubb you see in school every day in america that goes to the ymca after school and chase the big boys inorder to learn how to be a big boy.....VIA DRUGS

a poodle can defenitely become pitball,,especially with gh insulin and t3 in addition to aas,,the gh and insulin can change you to a pitball for ever too! see the giant greg k he aint no muscle no more but the bones are big foot bones!

we are all humans 99% of us built exactly the same with minimal differences,,,a human is 75% water,,look at a bodybuilder past his competetive days especially the 2000s ones,,,all shrink into new shrinkage,,,

if you guys have ANY DOUBT YOU CAN BECOME A PROFESSIONAL WITH OUT THE USE OF DURETICS YOU ARE IN PLANET LALA LAND,,im saying duretics because some people think you can do it with aas only...
you live in dream ,,,you think only professionals use hormones while any npc competitor is on hormones,,,the diff is professional respond phenominally to them and majority KNOW their body better and the products better like a good doctore that been in business 20+ years
fallen angel

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2008, 01:30:19 PM »
GH15 is spot on again here is a better Point- If it's not all Drugs how the Fuk do some of these Pros look like Children when off the Gear????FFS Grow a brain just tell me Prince and Lavrone look to have held any of what they were when Loaded.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm.Simple they look like SHIT without DRUGS. ::)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2008, 01:32:52 PM »

It is drugs + consistency + genetics

End of story.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2008, 01:38:43 PM »

Competing by todays standard for me sounds outlandish, unattainable, impossible, and downright insane...No way i could do what these guys do in both amateur and professional...The dieting alone, no water, no salt would be enough to drive me insane...

So you made a good point...Its not all drugs, because there is a lot of pain these guys go through...My hats off to you men and women that risk it all to place well and hopefully make a living off this sport...

Sometimes i get disgusted with the sport, and sometimes I love it...Love, hate relationship i guess....

I think what i love the most is the hard work these guys put into what they do....Its not easy being cheesy...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2008, 03:15:38 PM »
It is drugs + consistency + genetics

End of story.

im very sorry to tell you this friend,,but when it comes to size of the bodybuiulder IT IS ALL DRUGS

i suggest you do a thread or even on this thread put the pictures of ....deilet,,mataraza,,dorian,,kevin,,arnold,,thomas prince,,ken wheeler,,chris ,,goonter :) ,,melvin good lord melvin look like 14 year old with out drugs sinc he has no more test in the balls,,even ron colmean as you can see now look a shadow of his former self with lowering dose and he is the best to ever do bodybuilding,,

put pic of them on and off and you will see that its all drugs when it comes to size and bodybuilding with condition

you must once and for all understand that the reason jason look big still or anyone else for that matter is because THEY NEVER GO  OFF THE HORMONES,,so getny can come here from morning to evening to tell you he is 260lb at 7% and in reality he is addicted to hormones either in the pill form ..in the vial form ...or in his supp company form..

its about time that bodybuilding will be seen for what it is! this will make us les of a liar and more accepted ,,,it is still hard to build very good physiqe even on hormones but it takes the liar! out of the equation,,

first thing you learn in america when you enter its borders is : AMERICANS HATE LIARS,,you lie once in america you are done,,you lie twice? you will wish to be living in a diff continent
fallen angel

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2008, 03:18:10 PM »
You're absolutely right Howard, how could we ever think that you go from this (on drugs) to this (off)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2008, 03:20:11 PM »
Here's another classic example of the difference juice makes ...

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2008, 03:21:36 PM »

because only a certain amount can turn pro ech year also. thats why so many more dont do it  ::)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »

Are you stupid or something?