Author Topic: NY Pro: Ben White predicts victory the night before!  (Read 6990 times)

Stavios

NY Pro: Ben White predicts victory the night before!
« on: May 10, 2008, 09:56:12 AM »
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1531/162/

He is not backing down from his claim

I have to say I like that attitude, very confident

ok he will look like a fool if he does not win but so what  ;D

Stavios

Re: Ben White predicts victory the night before the NY PRO !
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 09:59:35 AM »
I like his trainer, Jeremy freeman

seems like a good dude

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 10:02:56 AM »
Good attitude towards himself. Talks a little bit too much.

Nietzsche

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 10:10:53 AM »
This man is the filth of society. He has anger issues and should be ashamed for his conduct. I was appalled at the MD video when he threatened a poor 16 yr old boy who was attempting to earn a little extra cash by bagging groceries.  It is a sad state of affairs when a 250+lb pro BBer feels the need to "punk down" a frail child because he didn't bag his groceries properly.

I wish him failure in his future, as he is a bully and an ingrate.

That is all gentlemen, carry on.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 10:12:56 AM »
This man is the filth of society. He has anger issues and should be ashamed for his conduct. I was appalled at the MD video when he threatened a poor 16 yr old boy who was attempting to earn a little extra cash by bagging groceries.  It is a sad state of affairs when a 250+lb pro BBer feels the need to "punk down" a frail child because he didn't bag his groceries properly.

gotta agree, the guy is a piece of shit scraped off the heel of society.  he'll be fucking grapefruits this time next year.

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 10:13:32 AM »
Freeman is HUUUUUUUUUUGE!

And white explained that being the greatest doesn´t mean always placing 1st,
But believing in yourself and look better every time and always do everything you can.
Im not even gonna bother spell chech this shit, fucking keyboard

Nietzsche

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 10:20:02 AM »
gotta agree, the guy is a piece of shit scraped off the heel of society.  he'll be fucking grapefruits this time next year.
Indeed good sir.

He also has a horrific case of gyno :-X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 10:21:43 AM »

where is this footage of him punkin a 16 y/o?
A

McSmacknuts

• Getbig II
  • Team JIZ!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 10:32:32 AM »

Friedrich, huge fan of yours.  I heard that you once wrote, "Emotion is the lowest form of human thought."  I haven't been able to verify that this quote was attributable to yourself. 
BTW, don't you think that punking a weakling 16 yo is an example of your thoughts on Ubermensch where lower or average humanity must be overcome by superior ones.  And, that the weak and inferior must suffer and be destroyed.  Or, is this an example of how the death of god has lead to nihilism and the basis of morality has been lost, thereby leading to a world of assholes. 
Keep up the good work, and looing forward to your next works. 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 10:33:16 AM »

I partly agree.. here .. there is no need to verbally abuse a young guy because he didnt pack your groceries a certain way he could have been nicer about i  and then kickin up a stink and walkin out leaving the groceries... thats bad.. imagine how that young guys feels and reflects bad on guys who train guarantee if the guy serving him was bigger than him..or the manager was bigger than him.. he would have gone about it in a different way...
typical attention seeking bully
choice is an illusion

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 10:38:47 AM »
I partly agree.. here .. there is no need to verbally abuse a young guy because he didnt pack your groceries a certain way he could have been nicer about i  and then kickin up a stink and walkin out leaving the groceries... thats bad.. imagine how that young guys feels and reflects bad on guys who train guarantee if the guy serving him was bigger than him..or the manager was bigger than him.. he would have gone about it in a different way...
typical attention seeking bully

wow I did not see that in the video

what a stupid asshole

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2008, 10:49:22 AM »
yeah, I can see the misunderstanding.  Maybe the customer service wasn't good.  maybe he didn't handle it right, that was bad enough.  But laughing and hamming it up about how punked and scared the kid was... not cool.  Grown pro athlete giggling about embarassing a 16 year old.  Imagine Peyton manning and Reggie Bush doing that then laughing it up for the FOX Sports sunday crew?

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 10:50:25 AM »
this jsut in from Shawn Ray: Kai is dominating the show so Ben isn't even close to winning

Nietzsche

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2008, 12:24:44 PM »
Ben's career will wither like a rotten flower after one show and his antics will assure that he will never receive a reputable supplement contract.

Getbig will make sure this bully will never succeed in pro BBIng, for we made Tony Freeman and helped perch Jay Cutler upon the Olympia throne, so we can also make sure this reject thug never sees the light of a pro victory.

To all the IFBB officials reading this thread, ask yourselves, "is this the type of individual you want representing your federation, the type of man who epitomizes the stereotype of 'roid rage' bodybuilder, by abusing and physically threatening young, small 16yr olds"???????????

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2008, 12:41:43 PM »
People here are judging Ben on an incident they weren't even there to see, maybe the kid was the arrogant know it all who needed to be brought down a peg or two (hell, most american kids are). Maybe he was being disrespectful and deserved what he got completely, maybe not.
Points is you can't judge when you are totally ignorant about what really happened.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »
People here are judging Ben on an incident they weren't even there to see, maybe the kid was the arrogant know it all who needed to be brought down a peg or two (hell, most american kids are). Maybe he was being disrespectful and deserved what he got completely, maybe not.
Points is you can't judge when you are totally ignorant about what really happened.

Correct.  But the fact he was bragging about it afterwards, the whole team mocking this kid... i mean if an unfortunate incident happened, let it be.  Mocking the kid and bragging about how you had to assert yourself to a skinny 16 year old is sad.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 12:47:31 PM »
jeremay the guy who cant bench....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 12:48:00 PM »

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2008, 12:48:47 PM »

Hi Adonis.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2008, 12:50:58 PM »
shut the fuck up with that bullshit-------240 is right, he was bragging about it and you can tell its not an isolated incident as he was bragging about other violent occurrences

and when is it ever right to intimidate a 16yr old when you are a grown man who is 250lbs of solid muscle ???  especially when its because he didn't bag his groceries right :-\

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2008, 05:33:00 AM »
shut the fuck up with that bullshit-------240 is right, he was bragging about it and you can tell its not an isolated incident as he was bragging about other violent occurrences

and when is it ever right to intimidate a 16yr old when you are a grown man who is 250lbs of solid muscle ???  especially when its because he didn't bag his groceries right :-\

Shit, if the 16 year old had the balls to disrespect a 250lbs bodybuilder imagine what kind of guy he'll become when he's older

Some kids need to learn to respect and probably nobody had the balls to tell him he was acting like a jerk.
Ben was most likely doing the boy and society a favour.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2008, 09:27:36 AM »

Shit, if the 16 year old had the balls to disrespect a 250lbs bodybuilder imagine what kind of guy he'll become when he's older

Some kids need to learn to respect and probably nobody had the balls to tell him he was acting like a jerk.
Ben was most likely doing the boy and society a favour.

dude the point is he didnt do anything to disrepect him!!!!!!!!!

he apparently bagged the groceries wrong and Ben flipped out on him and was kicked out of hte store---if he said something or did something remotely disrepectfull I would still think that Ben is a bully but would be a little understanding but that was not hte case.

he obviously walks around pissed off and is just looking for a reason to snap on people-------total piece of shit and will never amount ot anything in the IFBB (especially wiht his little back)