Author Topic: Best pros to meet in person  (Read 6190 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Best pros to meet in person
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2008, 10:11:58 AM »
Jay Cutler- cool guy, very laid back. talked with him and his buddy for quite a while.
Gustavo Baddell- does have a chip on his shoulder, asked him to take a pic and he went back to another converstation after saying yes, tapped him on the shoulder and told him never mind.
Milos Sarcev-very nice guy, knows his shit! very personable and willing to talk to his fans for more than a hi and a picture.
Milamar Sarcev- (NO JOKES LOL) sweet lady, talked to her before i spoke with milos. Very nice
Chris Cormier- awesome guy, and yes he did have a hot piece of ass with him, cool to talk to
Kim Klien- HOT!!!!! hotter in person than in her pics. Talked with her a bunch of times. Sweet chick and did i mention hot!
Gunther S.-smiles a lot, lol thats all i really remember
Chris Cook-cool guy, talked with him for a few, about the contest, my contest, etc
Melvin Anthony- funny fucker! talks mad shit about people, but cool guy
Lee Priest-honest.... very cool to talk to, wouldn't want to be on his bad side or do stupid shit around him, might end up on a column somewhere
Bob Chick- always cool to talk to, approachable and honest. Ribs you and takes it to
Kelly Ryan- Last time i saw her, she was sooooo nice, hot ass body, and very in love with craig, tough situation
Matt Duval-talked for a while because hardly anyone was going to his booth. lol sorry matt but its true bro
Charles Glass- cool guy, thought he'd sell me weed instead of P.T sessions lol, will to talk and help out a fan
Shawn Ray- busy guy but willing to talk to a fan. Was in a rush and on the phone and still stopped to talk to my buddy and i. Cool shit
Gina Aloti- Hot little package, tried to pick up on her and FAILED!!! LOL sweet girl though
Kris Dim- cool guy, little rushed but talked to his fans
Monica Brant- AWESOME! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! did i mention HOT! super cool to her fans. Damn that shes married.
Elaine Goodlad- Amazing body and cool chick. personable and HOT!
Will Harris- Cool guy, a little out there, but good guy.

Did Cormier have a WHITE GIRL with him? I bet he did.
?

Moosejay

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2008, 10:16:29 AM »
Kelly Ryan..."Tough situation"...yeah, I'll say!

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2008, 10:16:54 AM »
Did Cormier have a WHITE GIRL with him? I bet he did.

BLOCK................... .lol  YOUR RIGHT!!!!

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2008, 10:18:27 AM »
I totally agree with you on Dexter. Met him at a show in Seattle...he was their with Curly, unseperatable....anyhow, he was cocky, talking shit about other people and seattle...also, a young lady wanted a picture with him...he said, "$20 dollars" she said, well I have $15 dollars...and he said, "well go hit up the ATM, I'll be right here"...thats fucked up man!!!

Ronnie Coleman...might not be the most talkative guy, but by far the coolest....after the show, all the pro's tried to take off through the back door...they didn't want to stick around...Ronnie was the only one that stuck around until every single last person got to shake his hand, take pictures with him and talk to him (FOR FREE). Shit, he's even emailed me a couple times from his black bury phone. He's just way too nice!!!

That proves that Jackson is NOT a businessman, and certainly does not have money like some of the kids on this site thinks he has.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2008, 10:30:33 AM »
My list for the COOLEST IFBB Pro's to meet in person in regards to most approachable, talkative, honest and easy going:

1) Vince Taylor -Loves to laugh and make fun of other bodybuilders. Talks about gear openly.

Good list...

I think if anyone has met Vince Taylor they would have him at the top of the list too!

I've talked with Vince a few times at various shows, very down to Earth, and he's funny!  He'll crack jokes and has everyone around him laughing.  Oh, and he doesn't charge for his photos either!

Class act, all the way class act  ;)

ttt
just not good enough

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2008, 03:19:59 PM »
anyone got a review about their meetings with Kevin Levrone?  ???

Moosejay

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2008, 05:05:00 AM »
anyone got a review about their meetings with Kevin Levrone?  ???

Well, Levrone is supposed to be (or was) some kind of musician.

My good friend, Isaiah Williams, is a noted recording artist, has played with Garnd Funk Railrod and has connections in that industry.

'Ike' also like to lift, so he came with us to the Junior Nats when it was held in Hartford and Levrone was guest poser and showed up looking like a butterball.

Anyway, Ike said he'd like to talk to him...see where he was in his music career. Maybe Ike could help him...whatever.

We approached his table and introduced ourselves...Ike started dropping some name of who he knew in that biz and what he had done...Levrone pretty much didn't even speak back to us.

And the beat goes on.....

Moosejay

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2008, 05:05:57 AM »
Well, Levrone is supposed to be (or was) some kind of musician.

My good friend, Isaiah Williams, is a noted recording artist, has played with Garnd Funk Railrod and has connections in that industry.

'Ike' also like to lift, so he came with us to the Junior Nats when it was held in Hartford and Levrone was guest poser and showed up looking like a butterball.

Anyway, Ike said he'd like to talk to him...see where he was in his music career. Maybe Ike could help him...whatever.

We approached his table and introduced ourselves...Ike started dropping some name of who he knew in that biz and what he had done...Levrone pretty much didn't even speak back to us.

And the beat goes on.....

Oh...and did I mention that Levrone was an asshole?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2008, 05:29:25 AM »
Met Ronnie Coleman i was so dumbfounded by his physique especially the arms i have very little recolection on what we talked about,i gave up competition after meeting him he was that physically overpowering.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2008, 06:13:05 AM »
Met Mustafa couple times - nice guy and eloquent.
Huge forearms.

did he asked for money?
I am a mini beast

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2008, 06:56:28 AM »
Mercede!!!  :o

her eyebrows are funky, but nevertheless I wouldn't kick her out of the hay.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2008, 09:17:44 AM »
Rodney St Cloud is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. I worked with him for about a year and day in, day out he had the same friendly, amiable personality. No gear moodines or those highs and lows that some guys get.
Funny as hell too, his stripper stories are legendary and very enlightening. NEVER let your woman go to a male strip show   :o

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2008, 09:22:31 AM »
Rodney St Cloud is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. I worked with him for about a year and day in, day out he had the same friendly, amiable personality. No gear moodines or those highs and lows that some guys get.
Funny as hell too, his stripper stories are legendary and very enlightening. NEVER let your woman go to a male strip show   :o
male strippers get alot of pussy ?

sbfreak

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »
cutler- pretty cool guy. he stopped talking to his buddy to take a photo shot.
paul dillett- saw him outside the olympia expo 2001. he looked a little lost but said yeah have a seat. talked a bit and got a pic.
cormier- was on his way out stopped and shook his hand. took a pic with my girl and i.
dexter- back in 2001 i was able to take a photo shot with him and he didn't charge me the $20. maybe now he does.
toney freeman- shared a shuttle with him to the emerald cup. the guy can talk a lot. he was talking about his sponser vpx, his contest prep for the olympia etc etc. cool cat.
susie curry- just bangin. tiny girl.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2008, 01:24:55 PM »
Kamali:  Cool, personable guy in person.  Met him 3 weeks before the 2001 O.  I told him I hoped he would beat craig titus's ass.  He told me "consider it done'
Cutler:  Laid back guy.  Met him in early 2001.  This is before he made his splash at the O.  He was at a nutrition store and no one was there.  Talked for like 5 minutes.  Meet him again in 2002 and he was mobbed with people. 
Dexter: Meet him in 2002 and got a pic (free).  He was cool and chatted for like 5 minutes.  Meet him again years later and he was cool, but not as cool. 
Darrem charles:  Goes to my gym. Only talked to him once, but he's a cool guy. 
Lee Priest.  Wasn't as cool as i thought he'd be.  Actually looked kinda small.  Cathy was there and she was nice.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2008, 01:28:36 PM »
Kamali:  Cool, personable guy in person.  Met him 3 weeks before the 2001 O.  I told him I hoped he would beat craig titus's ass.  He told me "consider it done'
Cutler:  Laid back guy.  Met him in early 2001.  This is before he made his splash at the O.  He was at a nutrition store and no one was there.  Talked for like 5 minutes.  Meet him again in 2002 and he was mobbed with people. 
Dexter: Meet him in 2002 and got a pic (free).  He was cool and chatted for like 5 minutes.  Meet him again years later and he was cool, but not as cool. 
Darrem charles:  Goes to my gym. Only talked to him once, but he's a cool guy. 
Lee Priest.  Wasn't as cool as i thought he'd be.  Actually looked kinda small.  Cathy was there and she was nice.
the one he trains at in battle for mr o 2003 ?

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2008, 01:33:01 PM »
Anyone met Arnold?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2008, 01:34:58 PM »
Anyone met Arnold?
my brother has..hes a firefighter and arnold cam eout to the fire lines to check out the scene and make a political sttement or whatever.. he said arny was cool... that hewas walking around smiling most of the time..  in the fire there was some dumbell or something and he picked it up and started doig curls..lol..

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2008, 01:36:44 PM »
the one he trains at in battle for mr o 2003 ?
I don't think so.  I think he used to train in Delray FL.  He's been training in Boca for the last 2 years I think. 

Moosejay

« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2008, 01:37:50 PM »

Why not let your gal go to a male strip show? What'd he tell ya about that?

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2008, 01:59:36 PM »
my brother has..hes a firefighter and arnold cam eout to the fire lines to check out the scene and make a political sttement or whatever.. he said arny was cool... that hewas walking around smiling most of the time..  in the fire there was some dumbell or something and he picked it up and started doig curls..lol..

;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2008, 02:17:56 PM »
Damn, i haven't met any pros yet.... :( maybe in next years fibo, as im from europe and its easy for me to get there rather than the states...from the posts made me jealous! Cool.  :)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2008, 11:26:39 AM »
I forgot Aaron Maddron.  He was really cool.  I was ripping on him about being "Mr. intensity" and he was joking about it  There were some roses on stage and when he was posing he put one in his mouth and kept posing.  Pretty funny.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2008, 12:22:15 PM »
Anyone met Arnold?

Didn't want to, but was close backstage. Basically he's extremely charming if it suits the agenda, if it doesn't you'll be tossed like a piece of wet klenex. :D

Moosejay

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2008, 12:29:37 PM »
Didn't want to, but was close backstage. Basically he's extremely charming if it suits the agenda, if it doesn't you'll be tossed like a piece of wet klenex. :D

Yes. I have heard that if you do not represent some sort of stepping stone to him, then you are less than lint.