Author Topic: Bob Chick should of taken the bet on Ben White!  (Read 4881 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Bob Chick should of taken the bet on Ben White!
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2008, 09:58:52 PM »
Nah...  don't blame the Chinks...  Bob says if we hadn't invaded Iraq gasoline would still be $1.25/gal.  ;D

It's OK, I hate Iraqis too :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2008, 10:15:56 PM »
It's OK, I hate Iraqis too :D

They hate you more  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2008, 10:17:14 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2008, 12:30:52 AM »
1) The declining value of the dollar.  Oil is a worldwide commodity traded in US dollars.

2) Speculation. As the equities markets tanked, more investment money was diverted into commodities, particularly oil.

3) Rapidly increasing worldwide demand.  The Chinese want to live like us.  They need oil to do it.  Demand goes up, price goes up.

Whoa - actual good facts which are correct. Wow!

But yes, the declining value of the dollar creates a higher oil price. In Canada, where the dollar has declinced 33% to the Canadian currency, oil has not gone up like in the US.

But in Europe, I think the price of a gallon of gas is around $7 or so????

Ben White's first pro contest was ok, sixth place... but soon, the guy will be a contender.

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2008, 07:35:44 AM »
Whoa - actual good facts which are correct. Wow!

But yes, the declining value of the dollar creates a higher oil price. In Canada, where the dollar has declinced 33% to the Canadian currency, oil has not gone up like in the US.

But in Europe, I think the price of a gallon of gas is around $7 or so????

Ben White's first pro contest was ok, sixth place... but soon, the guy will be a contender.

Right, the cost of oil is going up, but its valued in US dollars.  Since the US dollar's value is going down in relation to the Canadian dollar, Euro, and UK Pound, Canada and Europe are not seeing any price increase.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2008, 07:51:39 AM »
How do you believe were paying for this ridiculous war?

Like 5 local bakeries here in northeast wisconsin have shut down because the cost of flour has gone from 22 cents a pound to almost 70 cents a pound.  There is going to be a doughnut shortage in my area in no time.  This is a real concern of mine!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2008, 10:14:47 AM »
Like 5 local bakeries here in northeast wisconsin have shut down because the cost of flour has gone from 22 cents a pound to almost 70 cents a pound.  There is going to be a doughnut shortage in my area in no time.  This is a real concern of mine!

That fat chick you should have banged by now{ >:( }is gonna be bumming also.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2008, 10:45:39 AM »
so when is the economy going to stabilize?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2008, 03:20:54 PM »
How do you believe were paying for this ridiculous war?

I really don't follow things too closely, but I think the price of gas is not directly correlated to the money going for the war. While it seems plausible, isn't it more or less OPEC that "controls" the supply....and OPEC is made up of 13 different countries of which the US is not a part of.
If the US is not a part of this, how does the money from gas sold on US soil, go to fund the war?
Honest, pedagogical question. ??? ???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2008, 05:15:29 PM »
I really don't follow things too closely, but I think the price of gas is not directly correlated to the money going for the war. While it seems plausible, isn't it more or less OPEC that "controls" the supply....and OPEC is made up of 13 different countries of which the US is not a part of.
If the US is not a part of this, how does the money from gas sold on US soil, go to fund the war?
Honest, pedagogical question. ??? ???

Tax is what pays the bills...the higher the gas price the more tax dollars to pay for the bullshit. It's a nice "hands off" approach to get money without actually raising taxes.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »
How much Tax does the IFBB pay?Most Pros do the cash deals and how many Promoters give a receipt at their shows??hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.CASH ONLY BABY.Livin the Dream.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2008, 05:31:12 PM »
How much Tax does the IFBB pay?Most Pros do the cash deals and how many Promoters give a receipt at their shows??hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.CASH ONLY BABY.Livin the Dream.

LOL...God you are more clueless than Basile was...

Pro's are sent a W-9 form for their purse winnings from any pro show...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2008, 05:37:29 PM »
OK Mr Smart and how much Tax does the IFBB and Promoters Pay??You seem to answer everything when the IFBB is mentioned Fuk if only you did as Good a Job for the Pros in Representation.Oh that form you talk about for Pros seems Priest didn't get one as the IRS are looking into him as we speak.Now who is Fukin Clueless????.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2008, 05:47:59 PM »
OK Mr Smart and how much Tax does the IFBB and Promoters Pay??You seem to answer everything when the IFBB is mentioned Fuk if only you did as Good a Job for the Pros in Representation.Oh that form you talk about for Pros seems Priest didn't get one as the IRS are looking into him as we speak.Now who is Fukin Clueless????.

Promoters derive income from putting on shows. However much that is is declared as income, and they pay their fair share. The last checks Priest received was from Wayne DeMilia and the PDI...nothing to do with the IFBB.

If the IRS is looking into Lee's affairs, thats Lee's business. Even if a W-9 wasn't sent, it's the responsibility of the recipient to claim it as income, not the company paying the money....

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »
Great cover Chick Fuk you are the company man.I hope that one day you are the IFBB President forget Eric you do more for the IFBB than any other.Typical Italian- Sempre con Famiglia.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2008, 06:00:04 PM »
Great cover Chick Fuk you are the company man.I hope that one day you are the IFBB President forget Eric you do more for the IFBB than any other.Typical Italian- Sempre con Famiglia.

Cover??

What cover? And for who? the facts of how taxes work is just that, the facts....you have quite the imagination

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2008, 06:09:33 PM »
IFBB Chick that is who you cover for each and every day.As a Financial member of the IFBB can a member have a look at the Financial report per annum.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2008, 06:19:54 PM »

ROn are you afraid of Ben White getting all psycho on you if you dog him??

....seriously though----Ben will never be a contender with that back------as MOosejay said, all the other pros had bigger backs when relaxed vs Ben when flexing

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2008, 06:31:06 PM »
Right, the cost of oil is going up, but its valued in US dollars.  Since the US dollar's value is going down in relation to the Canadian dollar, Euro, and UK Pound, Canada and Europe are not seeing any price increase.

Yes, our oil prices, while always been expensive, have not raised either.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2008, 06:52:28 PM »
Meltdown
Getbig IV

« Reply #42 on: Today at 06:09:33 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFBB Chick that is who you cover for each and every day.As a Financial member of the IFBB can a member have a look at the Financial report per annum. 

Report to moderator    210.49.255.169