Author Topic: Bush Badmouths Americans on Israeli Soil  (Read 2346 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Bush Badmouths Americans on Israeli Soil
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 07:37:20 PM »
That's not what i'm saying exactly.  To attempt to try and find a peaceful solution through negotiation and diplomacy FIRST with the governments of Iran, Syria, N. Korea etc... in stead of shooting first and asking questions later  is not only prudent it's civilized.   Non-negotiation makes us no better then the nutbags in caves spooning with RPG's at night. 

And as for those nutbags in caves who circumsize their daughters and think we should live in a 900 AD style culture, i don;t htink there is a platform or mechanism to deal with them except through the governments of the countries they hold up in.  Which, in turn, makes it also prudent to create good diplomatic relations first and only use force when everything else has been exhausted.  Of course now, we are in process of using force which is good and bad.  So in someways we are at the point of no return.  Don;t think i'm suggesting we should have negotiated with OBL becuase i'm certainly not.  We should have killed him and the whole gang when we had the chance after 9/11.

The whole "Dems only want to talk crap" is political brain washing at it's most effective.

YEah, there are liberal nutjob pussies who advocate scoreless soccer games.  Don't confused that with your typical American democrat.

Best post in here.     If we just run around raping and pillaging then we're no better than who we're talking about.  And no one said to negotiate with Hamass or other terrorists orgs........Just nat'l leaders.....      I believe Iran is being pulled into propaganda to be seen as a bigger threat than they are.  Just like Hugo chavez is painted the same way.