Author Topic: Supreme Court Affirms Right to Gay Marriage  (Read 113222 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: California Court Affirms Right to Gay Marriage
« Reply #800 on: October 12, 2010, 11:00:51 AM »
Nah - you are mistaking me for your messiah. 
Nope, your torn and bleeding rectum is unmistakable.  ;D

How did you scour the internet for gay blow up dolls? That's quite disturbing.  :-\ Is that the same website where you buy your Rush Limbaugh buttplugs?  :-X
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #801 on: October 12, 2010, 11:04:17 AM »
Nope, your torn and bleeding rectum is unmistakable.  ;D

How did you scour the internet for gay blow up dolls? That's quite disturbing.  :-\ Is that the same website where you buy your Rush Limbaugh buttplugs?  :-X

::)  ::)

Your un-ending devotion to the messiah speaks for itself.  there is simply no other poster on this entire site who has made such a buffoon of himself as you have in supporting everything and anything from this admn. 

As far as the gay marriage thing goes - i wish you luck with your husband, seriously.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #802 on: October 12, 2010, 11:12:17 AM »
::)  ::)

Your un-ending devotion to the messiah speaks for itself.  there is simply no other poster on this entire site who has made such a buffoon of himself as you have in supporting everything and anything from this admn. 

LOL
You make a "buffoon" of yourself hourly on this board with your 75 posts of day of mindless right wing drivel. You couldn't form an opinion without listening to The Drugster Limbaugh for your talking points, PEA BRAIN. Get a job!

As far as the gay marriage thing goes - i wish you luck with your husband, seriously.
I'm already married to a woman, sorry. You wouldn't know about that, since your sex life consists to jerking off to Sarah Palin online while sticking your Rush buttplug up your anus.  :D

Having fun searching gay websites for new toys, PEA BRAIN!  :-\
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: October 12, 2010, 11:14:30 AM »
LOL
You make a "buffoon" of yourself hourly on this board with your 75 posts of day of mindless right wing drivel. You couldn't form an opinion without listening to The Drugster Limbaugh for your talking points, PEA BRAIN. Get a job!
I'm already married to a woman, sorry. You wouldn't know about that, since your sex life consists to jerking off to Sarah Palin online while sticking your Rush buttplug up your anus.  :D

Having fun searching gay websites for new toys, PEA BRAIN!  :-\

Calling yourself the woman in your gay relationship does not count fool.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #804 on: October 12, 2010, 11:19:30 AM »
Calling yourself the woman in your gay relationship does not count fool.   
Calling yourself a man when your sex life consists of wacking off to Palin and O'Donnell does not count, you fat loser.  :D

The only "fool" is you, PEA BRAIN!
!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #805 on: October 12, 2010, 12:47:44 PM »
Until I see those stats from a site such as the CDC, they are worth nothing.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: October 12, 2010, 02:36:54 PM »
Until I see those stats from a site such as the CDC, they are worth nothing.
I did not make up the statistic, and informed you of its source.

Keep having all the buttsex you want with other men, I really don't give a damn.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: October 12, 2010, 02:43:14 PM »

Keep having all the buttsex you want with other men, I really don't give a damn.

I enjoy seeing a cat fight between two fags.  Utterly HYSTERICAL! 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #808 on: October 12, 2010, 03:51:26 PM »

lol; so do I !
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: October 12, 2010, 04:07:40 PM »

I am asking for a better source.  Anyone can publish numbers but that doesn't give them any credibility.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: October 12, 2010, 04:10:52 PM »

Is that why you were bickering with him for so long then?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #811 on: October 12, 2010, 04:21:46 PM »
I am asking for a better source.  Anyone can publish numbers but that doesn't give them any credibility.
according to the obama administration its not up to him to prove it, its up to you to disprove it  ;) :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: October 12, 2010, 04:27:21 PM »
according to the obama administration its not up to him to prove it, its up to you to disprove it  ;) :D

Christians operate under the same principle as well.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: October 12, 2010, 04:50:25 PM »
Christians operate under the same principle as well.
LOL is it just christians or all religious ppl? and not all do...there is no undeniable proof either way as far as that is concerned...

if you make an accusation like the white house did, it should have proof to back it up as that is something that could be easily verified... ;) :D :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: October 12, 2010, 05:38:17 PM »
Not all religious people are Christians.
Not all Christians are religious people.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: October 12, 2010, 10:29:35 PM »
What makes the NPR host of "Tell Me More" -quoting the CDC- reflective of a lack of credibility? NPR is not known for not fact-checking the data they use to put on the air. Have you had past experience with Michel Martin not having her facts in order? I haven't. She has received an Edward R. Murrow award for journalism among many other awards, as well as having graduated cum laude from Harvard. Whenever I listen, her program is always highly professional, informative, insightful and non biased. The show has been on for four years, and prior to that Ms. Martin has 25 years of journalism experience, primarily with ABC News.

I guess I'd just like to know why those numbers upset you so, Lurker. Do you feel as though it is embarrassing to your community of homo men somehow? To deny reality serves no purpose other than to potentially have many more men become infected due to their urge to put their erect penis into another man's feces laden anus. It's not natural, and a virus that can kill you is proof of that fact.

The CDC website is FULL of statistics on these matters. Why don't you do your OWN research? I know you're not planning to sit on your fat ass and wait for ME to do it, are you?  ::)

Here, I'll give you a running start, Lurker:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/index.htm#Surveillance

If what you learn does not meet your "standards" of what was said on Michel Martin's show, I'd advise you to email her directly with your complaints. In the meantime I will continue to use those numbers, because Ms. Martin quoting the CDC is good enough for me. You can keep taking it up the Hersey Highway by your man until you get the source that satisfies you.
See? We're all happy!  :)

::) ::)
!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: October 13, 2010, 05:41:46 AM »
I don't have to do my own research.  You posted suspect stats and I asked for a clearer source.  Instead of providing one you spend twice the amount of time typing out the above verbal cryfest.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: March 19, 2011, 01:49:54 PM »
Slim majority back gay marriage, Post-ABC poll says
By Sandhya Somashekhar and Peyton Craighill

A slim majority of Americans now support gay marriage, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

The results underscore the nation’s increasingly tolerant views about homosexuals, and parallel a string of recent legal and legislative victories for gay rights advocates.

Five years ago, at 36 percent, support for gay marriage barely topped a third of all Americans. Now, 53 percent say gay marriage should be legal, marking the first time in Post-ABC polling that a majority has said so.

“This is very consistent with a lot of other polling data we’ve seen and the general momentum we’ve seen over the past year and a half,” said Evan Wolfson, president of Freedom to Marry, a leading pro-gay-marriage group. “As people have come to understand this is about loving, committed families dealing, like everyone, with tough times, they understand how unfair it is to treat them differently.”

Opponents of same-sex marriage took issue with the poll, which asks respondents: “Do you think it should be legal or illegal for gay and lesbian couples to get married?” Brian Brown, president of the National Organization for Marriage, argued that the term “illegal” could be inferred to mean that violators could be imprisoned, which most Americans would consider harsh.

Brown, whose group is a prominent anti-gay-marriage group, noted that all 31 states that have put same-sex marriage on the ballot voted to ban it.

“The only poll that counts is a free and fair vote on the part of the people,” he said. “We’ve seen these biased polls time and time again — right before votes in which same-sex marriage is rejected. It’s absurd. The people of this country have not changed their opinion about marriage.”

Post-ABC News polls have used the same “legal or illegal” wording in every poll about same-sex marriage since 2003. Other surveys by the Pew Research Center, the Associated Press and CNN show similar trends.

In the new Post-ABC poll, the shift has been driven by several political and demographic groups whose support for such unions jumped sharply. Men, who previously were less supportive of same-sex marriage than women, now back it at the same rate. Support among college-educated whites, political independents and people who do not consider themselves religious also rose substantially.

Republicans, conservatives and white evangelical Christians remain the groups most opposed to legalizing gay marriage.

The survey also shows a shift in how intensely people feel on this issue. In the past, the number of Americans who felt strongly that gay marriage should be banned far outnumbered those who were passionate in their belief that it should be legal. That has balanced out, with 35 percent strongly against legal gay marriage and 36 percent strongly in favor.

Passionate opposition to gay marriage last year in part led voters in Iowa to oust three state Supreme Court justices who had joined in the unanimous decision to legalize same-sex unions in the state. Minnesota, Indiana, Pennsylvania and North Carolina are considering steps that would ban same-sex marriage in their states.

But those victories for opponents of same-sex marriage have lately been overshadowed by several defeats.

Last March, the District joined five states in allowing same-sex couples to marry. Later in California, a federal judge struck down that state’s voter-approved ban on same-sex unions. The issue is now before an appeals court and is likely to end up at the Supreme Court.

In the summer, a federal judge in Massachusetts struck down the federal government’s ban on recognition of same-sex marriages under the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act. This issue, too, will probably end up before the nation’s high court. In a major victory for supporters of gay marriage, the Obama administration announced earlier this month that it would no longer defend the statute in court.

Congressional Republicans have vowed to defend the law themselves and criticized Obama for elevating such a divisive social issue at a time the focus ought to be on the economy and jobs. This week, Democrats introduced bills to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act and noted how the tables have turned.

“What do I say to the idea that this is a wedge issue? I say ‘Hallelujah,’ ” Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.), who is gay, told reporters, according to the liberal Web site Talking Points Memo. “The fact that we’ve now evolved to the point where the Republicans are complaining about the fact that we introduced this bill because it causes them political problems is a great sign of progress. It used to be the other way around.”

The telephone poll was conducted March 10 to 13, among a random national sample of 1,005 adults. Results from the full poll have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: March 19, 2011, 10:21:46 PM »
First of all this is just like the Apple/steve jobs nut hugging you do bay...

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT about gay rights, or gay special rights as it should be called...

second of all it doesnt matter how many ppl say they support it in a "telephone poll" the only thing that matters is who shows up to vote and so far the VAST majority of ppl are against gay special rights...

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #819 on: March 20, 2011, 10:48:02 AM »
First of all this is just like the Apple/steve jobs nut hugging you do bay...

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT about gay rights, or gay special rights as it should be called...

second of all it doesnt matter how many ppl say they support it in a "telephone poll" the only thing that matters is who shows up to vote and so far the VAST majority of ppl are against gay special rights...

GET THE FUCK OVER IT
we will all get over it in about 25 years, when it's legal everywhere. just a matter of waiting it out.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: March 20, 2011, 12:31:35 PM »
we will all get over it in about 25 years, when it's legal everywhere. just a matter of waiting it out.
agreed, and we will all get over gay special rights in 25 years as well...just a matter of waiting it out ;)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #821 on: March 20, 2011, 05:18:17 PM »
agreed, and we will all get over gay special rights in 25 years as well...just a matter of waiting it out ;)
you say special - i say equal.
tomato; tomatoe...its all the same in the end (pun intended)
w

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #822 on: March 20, 2011, 07:25:33 PM »
you say special - i say equal.
tomato; tomatoe...its all the same in the end (pun intended)

So getting married is a right? Need to brush on what is a right and what is not
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: March 20, 2011, 07:59:05 PM »

So getting married is a right? Need to brush on what is a right and what is not

Equal treatment under the law is a right accorded to all citizens via the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution.  Opponents of equality were very unhappy about that in 1868 when the Amendment was first adopted and they are unhappy about it today. ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: March 21, 2011, 03:41:04 AM »
Equal treatment under the law is a right accorded to all citizens via the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution.  Opponents of equality were very unhappy about that in 1868 when the Amendment was first adopted and they are unhappy about it today. ;)
whats unequal brain child?

youre allowed to marry anyone of the opposite sex same as I am...

Im not allowed to marry any dude just like youre not...

sounds equal to me...