Author Topic: Just passed away...  (Read 4657 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Just passed away...
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2008, 10:49:43 AM »
a friend of a friend hung himself yesterday.

Only 40 years old.  Very selfish.  I feel most sorry for his parents getting that news.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2008, 11:02:53 AM »

Only 40 years old.  Very selfish.  I feel most sorry for his parents getting that news.
Yep. But nobody notice how he felt before he died?
Maybe very alone.
Its too early to decide he is selfish.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2008, 11:07:24 AM »
Welll..I am offended and disrespected!
Hey Moose. One thing..

You had better not show your hate to the people whose opinion is different from you.
I dont agree with him either. But your attitude is unacceptable.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2008, 11:15:48 AM »
Moose, I think you must realize by now, if you're looking for camaraderie, enlightement, or intellectual compatability, you'll find it in short supply around here, with the exception of a few. More likely you'll find the same drivel , most likely written by balding, goateed, tattoed, ear ring wearing misfits that lurk in their local gyms with absurd, "I'm a cage fighter", facial expressions on their face. Dime a dozen.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2008, 11:28:38 AM »
Moose, I think you must realize by now, if you're looking for camaraderie, enlightenment, or intellectual compatibility, you'll find it in short supply around here, with the exception of a few. More likely you'll find the same drivel , most likely written by balding, goateed, tattooed, ear ring wearing misfits that lurk in their local gyms with absurd, "I'm a cage fighter", facial expressions on their face. Dime a dozen.

Moose, this is some of the best advice your going to get.  As soon as you show a response to the baiting here there will be a ton of people ready to pounce.
A

Moosejay

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2008, 02:50:11 PM »
Moose, I think you must realize by now, if you're looking for camaraderie, enlightement, or intellectual compatability, you'll find it in short supply around here, with the exception of a few. More likely you'll find the same drivel , most likely written by balding, goateed, tattoed, ear ring wearing misfits that lurk in their local gyms with absurd, "I'm a cage fighter", facial expressions on their face. Dime a dozen.

Yeah, I know, Chem. Just think I can teach these guys a thing or two...you know...strengthen America.

Guess not...leaves guys like you and me to keep the USA great.

Moosejay

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008, 02:58:22 PM »
Moose, this is some of the best advice your going to get.  As soon as you show a response to the baiting here there will be a ton of people ready to pounce.

Archer, your aim is true on this.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008, 03:43:13 PM »
 ::)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2008, 07:20:37 PM »
Moose, not everyone on this site is from the USA. You're clearly a very patriotic person, but that "patriotism" excludes everyone who doesn't represent YOUR country. I'm Canadian. I don't think I am better than any other nation. Well, maybe the middle east..... :o (joke).

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2008, 08:05:04 PM »
I agree with the other guy, buy a diary...don't ya think it's a bit strange a thread about your 'best friends dads' passing away? 

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2008, 08:12:11 PM »
yeah sometimes you want to share things with other people. no problem right?
not for a guy who trys to own everyone on the board....for all we know he might be trying to OWN us on this one......its in the gossip column take it as it is.

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2008, 08:21:08 PM »
Welll..I am offended and disrespected!

RIP.

Btw Moose that acc is used by jaejonna to stalk you.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2008, 09:09:22 PM »
Yep. But nobody notice how he felt before he died?
Maybe very alone.
Its too early to decide he is selfish.

yea i kinda agree,  loneliness is something that hurts, and plenty of studies show the effects it has on the brain. Also loneliness does not mean "being alone" different. must be alot of pain

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2008, 10:53:21 PM »
I lost 10,000 friends in China this week it is a Sad time.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2008, 10:56:21 PM »
lol i have pointed out before that suicide is not selfish and these guys were mystified...haha..   suicide is the opposite of selfish and so is depreesion LOL

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2008, 10:59:04 PM »
lol i have pointed out before that suicide is not selfish and these guys were mystified...haha..   suicide is the opposite of selfish and so is depreesion LOL

Thank you for your expert remarks.  Your many years of education in this field has paid off.  Your many years of clinical research has helped too.  Thank god you had over a thousand personal experiences so you should know everything about this subject.   ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2008, 11:00:55 PM »

It's like a disease, nothing you can do about it.... you don't hear people rag on retards for being selfish.
P

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2008, 11:02:32 PM »
Thank you for your expert remarks.  Your many years of education in this field has paid off.  Your many years of clinical research has helped too.  Thank god you had over a thousand personal experiences so you should know everything about this subject.   ::)
   onlyme man, dog, i appreciate you always backing me up bro, i truly appreciate dog keep it up for real. much love brotha, brotha from anotha motha. you know i keepin it real i love you man. props on the props.   mad respect for givin respect.  you know how it is.  love you dog.  :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2008, 11:03:32 PM »
My two best friends from childhood dads passed away ...one last week...one last nite...I am gonna go visit my parents and appreciate...y'all make sure you do the same

We are all just waiting in line for the reaper...just a matter of time; he is ever near. Whether one visited one's progenitors is based entirely on the nature of that relationship.
I hate the State.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2008, 11:05:02 PM »
Candy seems to post a lot more on G&O now squad has gone.
O

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2008, 11:05:43 PM »
Candy seems to post a lot more on G&O now squad has gone.
the two things are not coinciding

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2008, 11:06:44 PM »
My two best friends from childhood dads passed away ...one last week...one last nite...I am gonna go visit my parents and appreciate...y'all make sure you do the same
How did they die?
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »

Suicide can be quite the opposite of the selfish; volitionally seizing control of your life and choosing to end it on your own terms takes far more courage and merely waiting for the reaper to split you in twain with his scythe.
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2008, 11:26:46 PM »
Suicide can be quite the opposite of the selfish; volitionally seizing control of your life and choosing to end it on your own terms takes far more courage and merely waiting for the reaper to split you in twain with his scythe.
That's keeping it real...haha  Selfish, sure, but everyone is to a certain extent.  If you're that unhappy, fuck it.
N

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2008, 11:42:19 PM »
I think if I was going to kill myself, I'd do the toaster in the bath technique...

P