Author Topic: Ascension diet to be updated till i get it right  (Read 5245 times)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: cold at 70 degrees inside
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2008, 03:41:07 PM »
weed and liquor dont mix, unless you like swimming....

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2008, 03:42:43 PM »
caffeine = the devil.

I live caffeine free now.  it's amazing what it's like to wake up in the morning and not need soda, coffee, or yellow pill.  I take less naps now, and fall asleep at night with ease.

I switched to decaf coffee and feels wonderful not depending on a cup of caffeine to get you going in the morning....I still drink Coke Zero until i find the brand that is decaf...Have not run accross it yet...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »
caffeine = the devil.

I live caffeine free now.  it's amazing what it's like to wake up in the morning and not need soda, coffee, or yellow pill.  I take less naps now, and fall asleep at night with ease.

bitter coffee flushes the spleen out. this is good for immune and seretonin function, but if you dont want it dont do it, but that is a fact about coffee, its not for everyone
A

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2008, 03:50:58 PM »
bitter coffee flushes the spleen out. this is good for immune and seretonin function, but if you dont want it dont do it, but that is a fact about coffee, its not for everyone

Coffee is great for the body. helps the brain and liver.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2008, 03:54:28 PM »
caffeine = the devil.

How is your energy level and ability to focus on complex tasks for long periods without breaks now that you are living caffeine-free? Improved compared to your caffeinated days?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2008, 03:54:35 PM »
this means im losing fat at a high rate MOST OF ALL and or pretty lean. im not producing alot of heat, im reaching a fatless non insulated state.

a few things that make heat

junk carbs
junk fats like pb but still better than grains
working out
cholesterol the more eggs you eat the warmer you feel

the reason is because ive only had three whole eggs today because i wanted to indulge yesterday or i simply felt like eating a half jar of pb and mixing honey in it. it was so damn good

so in order for damage control i only allowed myself 3 eggs thus far , for heat production. ive had about 3 bananas 1 grapefruit and a serving of raspberries. i worked for about 5 hours and have done 40 pullups and 30 dips.

i had a hard as hell workout the past 4 days in a row. and thats usually how a streak of hard workouts end up with usually overating on something fairly useful like pb and honey. so today im taking it easy thus far, but i wont rule out me getting involved in a hardcore workout after i smoke this weed however, sometimes it can make or break ya, sometimes its worthless sometimes its just something to do when your left with nothing to do and need something to help stimulate a thought or action.

anyways just trying help out those with the ascension. those who listen. this is not for everyone. i feel as if im having to take a sort of leadership role and have to guide people, i dont know what else to do, i dont want to bang secondary hoes before the dream of ultra master is fully fulfilled, kinda like eating the cake before it is fully cooked -just not quite perfect yet , that would be selling myself short, but i am tall and have big shoes to fill and must seek out the perfect potential. even as a master i still have to right things down and keep track as questions, im glad my creater has built in these daily/questions/mysteries in it for me , keeping me safe, and not totally bored although slightly bored. but bordness comes to pass then i drink that coffe, eat a banana, smoke weed or drink water, then all of a sudden my negative mood goes positive just like that. and the banana or grapefruit is the best low calorie source to cure hunger and is always my first choice, second would be eggs,. my third choice is a distant third like peanutbutter and raw honey (perhaps once every 3-4 days)

day 1i cycle my egg intake starting at a low point 3-9 eggs on day one (moderate physical activity)
day 2 , 9-12 eggs  (perhaps the same or more physical activity)
day 3 12-18 eggs ( same or more)
day 4 perhaps reaching a peak sometimes this can be up to 30-35 eggs i used to go as high as 40 but that was too much or + a half a jar of peanutbutter
then day 1 again back down to 3-9

i cycle the egg intake because the body will be its warmest after a pig out or super high calorie day.. so in order to even things out, a highcalorie day must be followed by a lowcalorie day or low egg day.

the reason why i increase the eggs is because of a natural increase in hunger, plus a natural body temperature and heat requirment demands are increased internally as one loses fat externally. remember homeostasis, you abide by its rules or you epic fail. you simply cannot eat some anorexic diet and expect to get ripped, already tried lol, it dont work you sleep too much

remember the bananas and grapefruit are the constants, i eat a fruit per 50 reps , usually no more or no less

if you are super on point with the diet you will feel sleepier earlier at night, the body will require more rest. so its natural to want to sleep more, its okay youll still be ripped and more ripped when you wake up. this was a hard thing for me to conquer personally because if i felt i slept too much then i was wasting too much but this isnt really the case. remember if you are bored and feel like sleeping EAT A BANANA or 2 and see if you cant knock out 50 pushups or 100 situps, its just that easy.. remember a banana is only 80-100 calories and if its frozen its probably even less because cold makes the body work harder. and doing a bodyweight squat for one rep already burns like 1-2 calories a rep, get creative, be creative.

i think i about coverd everything
hope this helps

may we all ascend , do good deeds, tell our brothers and sisters of this masterful diet, , may our lustful/vain wishes be granted if we earn it by sharing our powers and blessing the land and consciousness

also if you do wish to do cardio , you lose fat and water very fast rate, and could get sleepy easily even if its early in the day. so take this into consideration. i do cardio but i dont want my cardio to burn me out too much to where i sleep the night or day away. no need to overdue it on this diet, just follow the ratios and reps and cycling

I think diet aside, what is probably going on is your reptilian side is really starting to take hold...Evolution in progress...And with Reptilians being cold blooded, its natural that you will have to adjust to the temp/changes...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2008, 04:15:04 PM »
i like naps too waddy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2008, 04:23:36 PM »

I think diet aside, what is probably going on is your reptilian side is really starting to take hold...Evolution in progress...And with Reptilians being cold blooded, its natural that you will have to adjust to the temp/changes...

yeah its like everyday i feel the need to make an adjustment or tweak something, a new question arises ect..im certainly being guided into makeing these changes, either by the force of weather, or the voices in my head wich are simply the combination chromosomes from a human genetic line unknown to me
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2008, 04:38:21 PM »
How is your energy level and ability to focus on complex tasks for long periods without breaks now that you are living caffeine-free? Improved compared to your caffeinated days?

focus is a lot better.  I'm working faster and getting done earlier each day. 

the biggest difference is ability to breathe clearer.  I can run, lift, and any other activity with a lot more stamina now.  caffeine constricts oxygen flow, I definitely see that.

cutting caff in the Am was easy compared to the afternoon.  For the last 4 years, there was a 200 mg yellow pill at 3 pm every day.  now, every day at 3:30, I want a nap.  it goes away with a little fruit juice for sugar.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2008, 04:39:23 PM »
weed and liquor dont mix, unless you like swimming....

i do miss drinking a bit

drinking and a high cholesterol diet do not mix either

i noticed i get monster zits if i try drinking on this perfect diet.

but weed doesnt do anything bad to me. i shined a light in my mouth to the back of my throat i showed no signs of bad airways

i also brushed my teeth today they looked pretty good :)
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2008, 04:45:59 PM »
i do miss drinking a bit

but weed doesnt do anything bad to me. i shined a light in my mouth to the back of my throat i showed no signs of bad airways

I agree Johnny I shiver when  it's too cold due to low bodyfat. Did you floss to, flossing can be a good forearm developer.
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2008, 04:47:55 PM »
I agree Johnny I shiver when  it's too cold due to low bodyfat. Did you floss to, flossing can be a good forearm developer.

no but that is a good idea, i plan on using my left arm to adapt to this function, building a more fuctional left limb
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2008, 04:48:02 PM »
i do miss drinking a bit

dude white teeth = sex

i dont care how white your teeth are

if you want vag

go out and buy ultra white and night white by crest they are kinda expensive but they work like a mother fucker also buy pre-brush whitening mouth wash and a cleaning mouth wash  for after wards...  you can scrape your teeth with finger nails to smooth them out too for more shiny

ddue i did this for like one month while getting cut u p  last summer and i will tell you i do not regret it one bit my friend not one bit

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2008, 04:49:57 PM »
no but that is a good idea, i plan on using my left arm to adapt to this function, building a more fuctional left limb

Try tying the floss to the faucet it's a great bicep peaking movement, be sure to alternate.
Spirit of Truth

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2008, 07:18:11 AM »
well, I hate cigarette smoke, for one.  I wear contacts and really dislike it, so smoking anything isn't that appealing.  Also the idea of smoking something unfiltered, I'm a little nervous about lung cancer. 

yeah marijuana has been shown to not cause lung cancer.  But I can see why you wouldn't want to smoke.  There are plenty of other ways to absorb the drug though.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2008, 07:21:22 AM »
also i notice im letting myself nap more instead of always trying to push through any lethargy like ive done in the past via with more food more weed or more caffiene, best to just nap it off wake up with a ton of energy 15 min to an hour whatever you feel like doing, always better than eating a half jar of peanutbutter our of lethargy, i beleive this happens to many of us.

the cool thing about a nap is you are always motivated when you wake up , best thing to do is go for a frozen banana then do 150 reps of bodyweight squats even 200 if you are up for it. naps help you recover and make up errors, for example if you eat 2 bananas and do nothing then take a nap , that = an error. when you wake and have another banana that is a 3 banana error , but you feel much more able to burn it off then you did before the nap :) and its not hard at all to do those squats or pushups, work whatever you want

LMFAO

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2008, 07:36:15 AM »
i like naps too waddy

perhaps the young candywizzle would like to nest with a falcon brother

if he shall choose to do so we must remind him not to be gay but explore the fine assed falcon hoes instead
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2008, 07:48:30 AM »
The Falcon Hood does not accept those Falcons that paint and decorate their talons.
Spirit of Truth

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2008, 04:06:13 PM »
caffeine = the devil.

Interesting.  I've been a caffeine junkie for as long as I can remember.  What made you decide to eliminate caffeine?  How long before you started seeing positive benefits? 
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2008, 04:08:19 PM »
never just puff weed, you have to inhale it like its the last bit of carbon you will ever get. i hate when people waste weed and just puff it out. a few well held hits should do the trick

Yeah. Gotta be economical with weed.

I once cleaned out my two bowls and smoked the pent up tar and it was a great and enlightening experience.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2008, 04:15:07 PM »
Yeah. Gotta be economical with weed.

I once cleaned out my two bowls and smoked the pent up tar and it was a great and enlightening experience.
btw your back was looking real good i forgot to comment on it Arabian Falcon child :)
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2008, 04:35:39 PM »
Interesting.  I've been a caffeine junkie for as long as I can remember.  What made you decide to eliminate caffeine?  How long before you started seeing positive benefits? 

Caffeine dulls appetite, causes dehydration, increases the levels of cAMP in the heart cells, and my doctor told me that is is a 'constrictor' which reduces total volume of blood that comes to heart.

I was taking 400mg of yellow pill, and maybe 1 2-liter of diet soda every day, for about 4 years nonstop. 

I started seeing positive effects about a week after I got off it.  I gained a little weight, possibly because I'd been curbing water and in a state of slight dehydration for 4 years.  My cardio, running, sex stamina shot up greatly.  I just don't tire when I do cardio anymore.  I stop at 30 mintues because I don't want to get skinny, but I'm not tired.

I started by just chistling down those yellow pills.  1 (200 mg) pill in the AM suddenly became 150 mg.  Then after 2 days I would cut the nighttime pill to 150.  2 more days, cut the AM to 100 mg.  It took probably 3 weeks to cut it completely.  With soda, I cut down too, adding more and more ice to cups until it was 10 ice cubes and a splash of soda, then I just gave up on it.

I'd recommend it STRONGLY to anyone who wants to improve quality of life, seriously.  I sleep, think, dream, and breathe better.  Caffeine feels fcking awesome, but you live better without it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2008, 04:42:48 PM »
Caffeine dulls appetite, causes dehydration, increases the levels of cAMP in the heart cells, and my doctor told me that is is a 'constrictor' which reduces total volume of blood that comes to heart.

I was taking 400mg of yellow pill, and maybe 1 2-liter of diet soda every day, for about 4 years nonstop. 

I started seeing positive effects about a week after I got off it.  I gained a little weight, possibly because I'd been curbing water and in a state of slight dehydration for 4 years.  My cardio, running, sex stamina shot up greatly.  I just don't tire when I do cardio anymore.  I stop at 30 mintues because I don't want to get skinny, but I'm not tired.

I started by just chistling down those yellow pills.  1 (200 mg) pill in the AM suddenly became 150 mg.  Then after 2 days I would cut the nighttime pill to 150.  2 more days, cut the AM to 100 mg.  It took probably 3 weeks to cut it completely.  With soda, I cut down too, adding more and more ice to cups until it was 10 ice cubes and a splash of soda, then I just gave up on it.

I'd recommend it STRONGLY to anyone who wants to improve quality of life, seriously.  I sleep, think, dream, and breathe better.  Caffeine feels fcking awesome, but you live better without it.

For me, dulling the appetite is a good thing, and I've never had problems getting to sleep or staying asleep.  I've had issues with lack of energy lately, though, and increasing the caffeine hasn't helped, so I'm wondering if dropping it might.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2008, 04:44:31 PM »

For me, dulling the appetite is a good thing, and I've never had problems getting to sleep or staying asleep.  I've had issues with lack of energy lately, though, and increasing the caffeine hasn't helped, so I'm wondering if dropping it might.

you need fruits , bananas for energy
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2008, 04:46:05 PM »
you need fruits , bananas for energy
id prefer rice and beef  ;D