Author Topic: The Repubs are dying?  (Read 2611 times)

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
Re: The Repubs are dying?
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2008, 09:54:31 AM »
dividing the country into "those who pray vs. those who don't

Don't you mean those who "cling to their guns and religion" versus those who don't, spoken by the "Great Uniter" Obama?  HAH! Dems depend on a divided electorate black versus white, rich versus poor.  What happens if blacks start voting even 60-40 Dems versus Republicans instead of the current 90-10?   Dems would not win another election for decades.  In other words, look who had the incentive to keep us divided as a country and you will get your answer about who is actually keeping us divided.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2008, 10:04:36 AM »
Don't you mean those who "cling to their guns and religion" versus those who don't, spoken by the "Great Uniter" Obama?  HAH! Dems depend on a divided electorate black versus white, rich versus poor.  What happens if blacks start voting even 60-40 Dems versus Republicans instead of the current 90-10?   Dems would not win anothe election for decades.  In other words, look who had the incentive to keep us divided as a country and you will get your answer about who is actually keeping us divided.

I'm not a democrat either... so shoot in another direction please. I'm talking about this irrational fear republicans have of anything they do not understand and eventually translates in such a "Rambonian" foreign policy. This is why I hate republicans and their U-S-A discourse. I cannot fucking stand it anymore.

At the same time I do not get the hypocritical democrat discourse that we ought to do more for black folks... meanwhile when one moves into their neighborhoods they are the first ones to move out (it happened in my street in Westchester county). I hate this version of American man!

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2008, 10:18:13 AM »
I'm not a democrat either... so shoot in another direction please. I'm talking about this irrational fear republicans have of anything they do not understand and eventually translates in such a "Rambonian" foreign policy. This is why I hate republicans and their U-S-A discourse. I cannot fucking stand it anymore.

At the same time I do not get the hypocritical democrat discourse that we ought to do more for black folks... meanwhile when one moves into their neighborhoods they are the first ones to move out (it happened in my street in Westchester county). I hate this version of American man!

Okay the "Rambonian" thing was funny.  You get credit for that.

And if you are an "equal opportunity" hater when it comes to politics, you score some additional points.

But I get crazed when the Dems pretend they wear the White Hats when it comes to the racial and economic divide in this country.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2008, 10:59:40 AM »
Okay the "Rambonian" thing was funny.  You get credit for that.

And if you are an "equal opportunity" hater when it comes to politics, you score some additional points.

But I get crazed when the Dems pretend they wear the White Hats when it comes to the racial and economic divide in this country.

No, I was a democrat at one point, or so I thought, but I quickly found out that they're a lighter version of the republicans.

I live in a country that hasn't evolved much in the past few years in ALL fields and who does not feel represented by any party right now.