Author Topic: Squadfather's Betrayal: Who Collected the 30 Pieces of Silver?  (Read 16034 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
Re: Squadfather's Betrayal: Who Collected the 30 Pieces of Silver?
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2008, 03:42:30 AM »
Hes already on the plane coming back from a business trip to Libanon.
Everything will be the same as before, under the brutal rule of Squadfather.

Victory.Intolerance.Mast ery

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2008, 03:59:30 AM »
Ron locked him out of the sarcasm account so it isn't difficult to imagine that the same thing has occurred again. 

I think you're absolutely right Jeff.. Roneth does seem to have a regard for his manic little internet hive.  I agree, he is complaint orientated.  Case in point, the many rises of Sir Duchaine.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2008, 04:13:22 AM »
Squad will rise again and industry-tiny-tits will tremble with fear  >:(

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2008, 04:37:46 AM »
Ron Himself is the culprit. The TRUTH is that Squadfather got into some drama. Derek isn't tricking but someone with money, time, an obsession and more money hired a P.I. to track Squad down.

His shit was posted.

Lots of industry talking-heads phoned Ron Himself and told him to let Squadfather hang. Ron Himself lives to please those industry heads for free tickets, backstage passes and VIP status at trade-shows. Apparently Squadfather hurt alot of feelings.

Ron Himself locked his account/password. Dave(Squad) tried creating a new account but it is waiting for approval.

If you want him back petition for Ron Himself to unlock his account. Blame the IFBB officials, Pros etc... who watched it go down and told Ron to let him hang instead of deleting threads and putting people in Time Out.
::)

making up shit like allways. Alex23 got a hold of his phonenumber thats it nothing more to this story...

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2008, 04:53:12 AM »
Hes already on the plane coming back from a business trip to Libanon.
Everything will be the same as before, under the brutal rule of Squadfather.

::)
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2008, 04:54:09 AM »
 :-\
I

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2008, 02:33:35 PM »
No one disputes Block's story?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2008, 02:39:05 PM »
No one disputes Block's story?
SPeak on this ROn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2008, 02:44:05 PM »
Yes Ron... explain that shit.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2008, 03:19:24 PM »
You know I'm straight up, Goat. Ron Himself won't let him log-on to fight back. He tried making a new account under a new spelling(Squadfather, Sarcazm) but it is still waiting for admin approval.

I was thrown in Time Out for a week 2 years ago because I called Hany Rimhole a name and he was reading the boards at that time and he called Ron. Ron told me that. Squad been tearing the entire BB industry to Jim Manion, Steve Weinberger to the lowly bowl scrubbing production assistants putting the stage together at any event at any given time. I keep telling you all that everybody studies these boards all day long. At anytime there are almost 2000 guests not logged on. You think they didn't call Ron Himself and tell him to let 'The Squadfather' fry? They absolutely did. Ron, wanting to be a part of the "in-crowd" will do anything to keep his "cool by association" status in the industry. So he did what he had to do and Dave-Squad was the scapecoat.
your full of shit because if this was true trashfather would have just come on your radio show and expose what ron is doing.
you my friend are full of shit@!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »
Squadfather has not recovered.  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2008, 03:23:15 PM »
the blockhead is a lying, bald sack of shit who cheats on his woman. he is trying to blame Ron becuase he sold his fat trailer trash buddy out and gave out his number. this led to everyone knowing about trailer park Maggie, the fat, ugly trailer park whore

epic deflection from the failure human being known as blockhead ;D
no wonder the great Alex loathed him. Alex can sniff out a failed loser. like he did the trailer park father

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #137 on: May 24, 2008, 03:27:51 PM »
no wonder the great Alex loathed him. Alex can sniff out a failed loser. like he did the trailer park father

Alex is a crazy motherfucker...  he gets my vote for "owning of the year", maybe "owning of the decade" for this masterpiece!  Using DA as his stalking horse was a stroke of brilliance. ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2008, 03:28:30 PM »
I think Block's trying so hard to deify him because he probably, in some way, had something to do with his sacrifice.  He's working so hard to save some Squadfather face but I can't figure out why if it isn't that; unless of course it's because the two of them were buddying up about fat/ugly bitches "real women" being the shit right before this all went down and now he feels all alone with his dick in the wind on that one.  There's also the part of Block that loves the Getbig "lore" part of this all so maybe he sees it as a chance to embellish a little shit to make it fun, too.  Who knows but those are my best guesses.      
this is 100% true, very easy to see!

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #139 on: May 24, 2008, 03:31:26 PM »

Alex is a crazy motherfucker...  he gets my vote for "owning of the year", maybe "owning of the decade" for this masterpiece!  Using DA as his stalking horse was a stroke of brilliance. ;D

Absolutely Goat. Alex played this one beautifully and even had the obese trailer park loser begging Derek in pms to stop. It was very, very funny and no surprise that trailerfather ran away like all true cowardly bullies do when called out

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #140 on: May 24, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »
She is. I admit she's fine but a nig ga like me likes a bitch with hips and thighs. She looks like a mere image of what we see here and in person, though. Night and day. Plus...I hate little tiny boy asses. GAG!

Anyway...I'm sitting here with a fresh plug of Skoal Wintergreen in my underwear, laptop on on my lap watching Varsity Blues. Saturday Night must be the lonliest night of the week while I sit her sexless debating chicks on the internet.  :)

SF not crushing these tiny tits only makes sense if he's been blocked out. I really don't want to believe Ron would be that desperate to fit in would be really pathetic. I would totally expect it from a few other expert nuthuggers but not Ron.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2008, 04:12:46 PM »
IS there Getbig without SquadFather?

Is there something?
Q

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #142 on: May 24, 2008, 04:21:46 PM »
Absolutely Goat. Alex played this one beautifully and even had the obese trailer park loser begging Derek in pms to stop. It was very, very funny and no surprise that trailerfather ran away like all true cowardly bullies do when called out

Sorry, but whose gimmick are you??? You've been on this site for 1 WEEK and have 48 posts, yet cop this attitude and address issues that were over and done with BEFORE your supposed RESURRECTION "newbie".

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2008, 04:28:44 PM »
Sorry, but whose gimmick are you??? You've been on this site for 1 WEEK and have 48 posts, yet cop this attitude and address issues that were over and done with BEFORE your supposed RESURRECTION "newbie".

what supposed 'resurrection' ? you pulled that out of your stinky shithole pal. I have been reading this site for over 3 years and have seen multiple , repetitious posts from the trailerpark father. not everyone is a cowardly little guy who rims the dingleberries out of trailerfather's welfare drawing asscrack.

shut the fuck up until I get round to addressing you next time you little punk.

Alex23

« Reply #144 on: May 24, 2008, 04:31:47 PM »
Wanna know exactly what "happened"? PM me, I'll be glad to recap it.

Then again, it's exactly like it seemed from the beginning; no need to really extrapolate.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #145 on: May 24, 2008, 04:34:33 PM »
Wanna know exactly what "happened"? PM me, I'll be glad to recap it.

Then again, it's exactly like it seemed from the beginning; no need to really extrapolate.

You are the legend of the board. If anyone deserves a legion of nuthugging little robots it's you and not that fucker of trailer trash whores

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2008, 05:20:57 PM »
Nice job supporting yourself, A24.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 24, 2008, 05:23:05 PM »
IS there Getbig without SquadFather?

Of course. Dave was just a fat fuck getting addicted to an already great forum that did terrific for many years before he came here and fucked it all up.

Alex23

« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »
Nice job supporting yourself, A24.

In you head... haven't been around for over week. Anything else you wanna pile up on me "Jake"?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 24, 2008, 05:33:13 PM »
In you head... haven't been around for over week. Anything else you wanna pile up on me "Jake"?

What's your question? Everyone knows my full name, phone number, etc... Someone here even has the number to my mother's house in case I'm unreachable.

I just find this level of faggotry impossible from a 'new' poster. No one is bottom enough to lurk 3 years before posting and then immediately leap on your nuts. More than likely the gimmick is you. Even if you denied it, like all the gimmicks before after multiple "I'm all done with gimmicks" lines, I still wouldn't believe it. You've gone to the well too many times. :)