Author Topic: Squadfather's Betrayal: Who Collected the 30 Pieces of Silver?  (Read 16046 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: Squadfather's Betrayal: Who Collected the 30 Pieces of Silver?
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2008, 05:29:54 PM »
So SF really is a brave Pakistani warrior and some jackass hijacked his account and tried to lick Derek's taint once the info was posted.  Makes sense. Lots of passwords being passed around these days.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2008, 05:29:55 PM »
Block, are you implying that

=

???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »
Squad been tearing the entire BB industry to Jim Manion, Steve Weinberger to the lowly bowl scrubbing production assistants putting the stage together at any event at any given time.

So have I.  For longer than Squadfather has, in fact.  Ron hasn't banned me yet.
Ron: "I am lazy."

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2008, 05:30:20 PM »
Ron, wanting to be a part of the "in-crowd"

In-crowd and BB "power" figures is an oxymoron.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2008, 05:32:15 PM »
 If any of you fucks want to talk to me in person about it call me. PM me for my cell number. I don't care. Word for word I will tell you the truth behind this shit. I speak to Dave regularily.

P.S.  He has a regular blue-collar home. Special Ed and I know where he lives. His home is complete with garage in the back and driveway in the front.
?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2008, 05:32:47 PM »

So have I.  For longer than Squadfather has, in fact.  Ron hasn't banned me yet.

you don't post 45 times a day though...

face it, whenever you logged on, squad was here.
No doubt about it...

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2008, 05:34:16 PM »
There was is a vast right-wing conspiracy against our blue-collar, pakistani-and-white hero SF.  Tragic!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2008, 05:36:15 PM »
Why not?  For some people shit like that is a big deal, for others not so much. ;D

An internet troll becomes a big enough deal to the point where you try and expose him and his relatives? THAT IS FUCKED UP!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2008, 05:37:10 PM »
damn :o

If this is true, its pathetic. Why would people care so much about an internet poster?!

Because he was clearly having some influence on some important people and most likely in a very negative way.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2008, 05:38:15 PM »

Just because it would be a big deal for you doesn't mean it's a big deal for everybody.  For millionaires like goatboy, such things require less effort than prank-calling.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2008, 05:38:36 PM »

I know you do Goatboy but you're only a household name at the Kamali and DISGUSTEd residence. Sorry bro...you're one of my favorite poster(s) and all but The Sf has more noteriety. You have work to do.

Matt C admitted that people in his town in CANADA were talking about it in the gym as he overheard a group of twinks in the corner of the weight room debating about it. That's in fucking CANADA it's getting talked about.
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2008, 05:39:09 PM »
Because he was clearly having some influence on some important people and most likely in a very negative way.

fabulous!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2008, 05:39:37 PM »
I know you do Goatboy but you're only a household name at the Kamali and DISGUSTEd residence. Sorry bro...you're one of my favorite poster(s) and all but The Sf has more noteriety. You have work to do.

Matt C admitted that people in his town in CANADA were talking about it in the gym as he overheard a group of twinks in the corner of the weight room debating about it. That's in fucking CANADA it's getting talked about.

Hahah awesome stuff.   :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2008, 05:40:10 PM »
I am sceptical about Ron banning him. What he said he wouldn't do is give him special protection and favouritism over and above what anyone else gets here. You spend a lot of time barracking and heckling, challenge people to trace you, you don't get  to make it all go away when they finally call your bluff.  Ron deleted the posts that contained the trailer park address. SF wanted the whole thread deleted and stopped posting out of his own volition. He was using PMs for some time after..

Ron loves bodybuilding and genuinely likes a lot of people in it. That hasn't stopped him allowing us to say some pretty awful things about it and them for many years. Hell, he even hosts a lot of anti-Semitic , Holocaust-denying rightist propaganda. No other forum would let most of us stay even a few days before the bannings started.

I have disagreed with Ron on many things but he is isn't the villain of the piece.
O

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2008, 05:40:29 PM »

yeah, but why the fuck should any of these "important people" be so besotted with an anonymous internet poster. Thats what is amazing me, the fact that people actually care this much... ::)
No doubt about it...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2008, 05:41:12 PM »

lol I don't believe that.

Then again, I hearded people talking about DOGGCRAP in my gym, so maybe the small bbing crowds in gyms across the country do read Getbig?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2008, 05:41:33 PM »

It's downright scary the number of people who follow this board.  Some kids in nowhere, Ontario were debating the Squadfather thing...  amazing!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2008, 05:41:48 PM »
yeah, but why the fuck should any of these "important people" be so besotted with an anonymous internet poster. Thats what is amazing me, the fact that people actually care this much... ::)

Not sure if you're being sarcastic there, bro.   ???

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2008, 05:42:15 PM »

Take a look at Iron Age for confirmation of multitudes of overly-serious BB schmucks ready to take anyone down they disagree with.

I smell reality series.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2008, 05:43:41 PM »
I am sceptical about Ron banning him. What he said he wouldn't do is give him special protection and favouritism over and above what anyone else gets here. You spend a lot of time barracking and heckling, challenge people to trace you, you don't get  to make it all go away when they finally call your bluff.  Ron deleted the posts that contained the trailer park address. SF wanted the whole thread deleted and stopped posting out of his own volition. He was using PMs for some time after..

Ron loves bodybuilding and genuinely likes a lot of people in it. That hasn't stopped him allowing us to say some pretty awful things about it and them for many years. Hell, he even hosts a lot of anti-Semitic , Holocaust-denying rightist propaganda. No other forum would let most of us stay even a few days before the bannings started.

I have disagreed with Ron on many things but he is isn't the villain of the piece.

No need for common sense in this thread. We're enjoying the vast bodybuilding conspiracy against the great SF.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2008, 05:44:17 PM »
Ron deleted the posts that contained the trailer park address.

Yeah, but not before 50 people right-clicked and saved.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2008, 05:44:29 PM »

You're quite the little skeptic, aren't you ::) ::) ::)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2008, 05:44:33 PM »

I know you aren't gonna believe blockheads bullshit G O A T.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2008, 05:44:51 PM »
Not sure if you're being sarcastic there, bro.   ???

no sarcasm here (no pun intended)...

My question still stands, why do these "important people" care so much? It's pathetic...
No doubt about it...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2008, 05:46:20 PM »
the truth is I could see Ron beating his mom to death with a baseball bat to keep his "in" with the industry. Fitness girls or mom...we all know what Ron would do. 

Just look at that sneaky look he has in his eye everytime he takes a pic with some fitness chick...ya know the one with the one eyebrow raised in a sean connery/bond kinda way.