Author Topic: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!  (Read 42035 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2008, 03:02:01 PM »
she dont look well muscled she look anorexic.
i not being nasty but you really say that she is healthy? breast have gone. eyes sunken in skull sockets. chin pointing from skull being so near. sex organs shutdown.

look, i think i speak for a few, she does not look healthy. just unwell with muscle wastage. Palumbo is bad news
I don't know of any competitors that walk around in contest shape at all times.  Jen has probably gained back some lbs by today just by rehydrating and not paying attention to sodium intake.

I'm sure she's quite healthy and that her organs have not shut down  :)

R

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2008, 03:04:33 PM »
I don't know of any competitors that walk around in contest shape at all times.  Jen has probably gained back some lbs by today just by rehydrating and not paying attention to sodium intake.

I'm sure she's quite healthy and that her organs have not shut down  :)

She does look like beef jerky though.   :D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2008, 03:05:11 PM »
BLOCKHEAD

NATURAL OR NOT DO YOU THINK THAT IS A GOOD LOOK FOR A FEMALE?
I personally don't like the look of a female female bodybuilder from the 6 week out point up to the day of her show. No. I'm not into that in a 'attraction' point of view. I like her look from a bodybuilding standpoint, sure. I despise the Lauren Powers and Tazzie Colombs of the world.

I'm not into "industry chicks". I like women with meat. Tits, Ass and a whole lot of curves. I think the look of a figure or female bodybuilding competitor right around the point where she is getting ready to diet down for a show is sexy and attractive. Women in shape and with a little bit of muscle is a good thing. For sure.

You're talking to a guy who wants to knock up a Rachel Ray or SuperNanny, though.
?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2008, 03:10:23 PM »
The thing is she and any other fbb only looks that dieted down for a day or two. Get a few burgers and beers and she'll look a month out again. Its all to show extreme muscle definition for one day not a beauty pageant.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2008, 03:12:34 PM »
The thing is she and any other fbb only looks that dieted down for a day or two. Get a few burgers and beers and she'll look a month out again. Its all to show extreme muscle definition for one day not a beauty pageant.
Good post. Good job. You're arguing with people who's only experience with dieting is switching to LITE beer and 'low-fat' Dorritos, though, swilkins. It aint worth it, man.
?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2008, 03:19:35 PM »
why would she do that to herself? i know for a fact that the women are even less well paid as the men - and the men dont get enough!
amazing how few of these women ever have children. they seem to render their reproductive apparatus inoperable 

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2008, 03:25:20 PM »
why would she do that to herself? i know for a fact that the women are even less well paid as the men - and the men dont get enough!
amazing how few of these women ever have children. they seem to render their reproductive apparatus inoperable 

Sh*t why do guys other than the top guys do it too? The answer is passion. Some people like the discipline of prepping and training hard. And trust me dieting off a lot of fat and dropping water for 2-3 days is not going to kill her much less make her unable to conceive.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #157 on: May 18, 2008, 03:27:31 PM »
And trust me dieting off a lot of fat and dropping water for 2-3 days is not going to kill her much less make her unable to conceive.

Sure emphasizes her pointy chin though.  :D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2008, 03:39:49 PM »
I wanna see this ten plate a side leg press lol.  ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 18, 2008, 04:12:17 PM »
She doesn't look 5'6. Is she? Looks shorter.

I was wrong She is 5' 4" She seems taller in person I was just guessing when I said that from seeing her.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #160 on: May 18, 2008, 06:28:36 PM »
t3or t4 took a lot of your muscle ,,clen did its job,,you needs to go on zambons from spain and not play with poop,,growth should be at 1-2 units a day dont increase it now,,if you use nandrolone make sure you use the short easter to remain natural looking and ability to pass test in future,,good job thats quite close to a teue natural ,,good job
fallen angel

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2008, 06:41:45 PM »
shit if no one else is going to say it.....

someone throw her a bag

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »
Hey GH15..is the "beast" all natural?

I have my doubts, but I could be wrong

all natural?no there are no all natural on national bodybuilding stage,,the malkes and females went through phases in their life of substance use and in many cases abuse so forget abotu the word natural

what she is IS the least user of them all,,she look very good and pretty clean ,,she look seriously GREAT and i do not use the word great on NO FUCKIN ONE but myself ,,i once kevin he looked really good while in reality he looked GOD but i still didnt give him great,,i give this chick great
fallen angel

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: May 18, 2008, 06:56:33 PM »
The Beast looked awesome. The judges sent a clear message by rewarding her with the overall title... They are bringing the feminine look back to all areas of the women's competition this year. Congrats!

hmmmmm anything below 15% bf is not very femiinine ::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #164 on: May 18, 2008, 07:09:33 PM »
all natural?no there are no all natural on national bodybuilding stage,,the malkes and females went through phases in their life of substance use and in many cases abuse so forget abotu the word natural

what she is IS the least user of them all,,she look very good and pretty clean ,,she look seriously GREAT and i do not use the word great on NO FUCKIN ONE but myself ,,i once kevin he looked really good while in reality he looked GOD but i still didnt give him great,,i give this chick great

You go girl    :-* :-*
TEAM Nasser

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2008, 07:11:36 PM »
shit if no one else is going to say it.....

someone throw her a bag

We've said it, but it's been deleted over and over.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2008, 07:14:08 PM »

Verdict has been rendered.  Topic over.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2008, 08:04:53 PM »
GH15, male or female?

O

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2008, 08:46:58 PM »
Jennifer is a lifetime natural.  Guaranteed.  100%.
She is just a squish over 5-3, she weighed in at 114 pounds. 

Alot of you guys are acting like a bunch of fucking assholes.  This is women's bodybuilding.  This is what it's all about.  Jennifer put in the hard work, sacrifice, and dedication.  She challenged herself personally in a way that most of you idiots don't even understand, let alone have the ability to do.  No one does it for the money.  They do it because they love it. 

I don't even understand why you are arguing whether she's natural or not.  What the fuck difference does it make?  It's none of your fucking business what she did to get there.  This wasn't a natural show...there should be no debate about it.  The bottom line is that she is EXACTLY what female bodybuilding should represent, and what a female bodybuilder should look like. 

Instead of bashing her for being a female bodybuilder, you should be congratulating her accomplishments and being thankful that women's bodybuilding is taking a step in what I would consider to be the right direction. 

This is Jenn's time to celebrate.  So fuck off.

:)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2008, 08:49:41 PM »

Alot of you guys are acting like a bunch of fucking assholes.  This is women's bodybuilding.  This is what it's all about.  Jennifer put in the hard work, sacrifice, and dedication.  She challenged herself personally in a way that most of you idiots don't even understand, let alone have the ability to do.  No one does it for the money.  They do it because they love it. 

I don't even understand why you are arguing whether she's natural or not.  What the fuck difference does it make?  It's none of your fucking business what she did to get there.  This wasn't a natural show...there should be no debate about it.  The bottom line is that she is EXACTLY what female bodybuilding should represent, and what a female bodybuilder should look like. 

Instead of bashing her for being a female bodybuilder, you should be congratulating her accomplishments and being thankful that women's bodybuilding is taking a step in what I would consider to be the right direction. 

She looked awesome! It's obvious when you see her that she worked hard for this. Congratulations!!!
Spirit of Truth

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2008, 08:54:54 PM »

douche bag...you are arguing both sides

1. she is guaranteed natural
2. this wasn't a tested show so it doesn't matter.

which one is it?

welcome to the internet, we all have keyboards and therefore we have opinions..
I

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »
douche bag...you are arguing both sides

1. she is guaranteed natural
2. this wasn't a tested show so it doesn't matter.

which one is it?

welcome to the internet, we all have keyboards and therefore we have opinions..

Both statements are true.

You may have an opinion, but you're still acting like a fucking asshole.

:)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2008, 08:59:03 PM »

sorry but i doubt it rip, but that doesnt mean she's wrong either, who cares? Even gh15, our undercover pro, says she's not natural, and he's a proven source of knowledge, no doubt. I do agree with you about everybody jumping on her instead of telling her "Hey jenny, awesome job" but i guess some here are more interested to know about her possible cycle instead of her accoplishments, why? I dont know, and as i said, i dont care.

Just dont have a meltdown! and celebrate with your friend

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2008, 09:01:19 PM »

Both statements are true.

You may have an opinion, but you're still acting like a fucking asshole.

sweet heart, calm down, test level too high or something?
I

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2008, 09:03:44 PM »

Good post. I wonder why it is so hard to believe that a woman can actually put on some muscle. (shes only 115lbs ripped, ppl!!!)Alot of ones ability to get lean is determined by genetics. It appears to me that she might be one of those naturally lean people anyhow..an ecto-mesomorphic bodytype. With some hard work, and dedication she got some great results. Difficult to imagine, i know.  ::)

Congrats Jen!