Author Topic: One more reason not to vote for Comrade Obama  (Read 1773 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: One more reason not to vote for Comrade Obama
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2008, 05:00:05 PM »
Obama suggests that Iran isn’t a real threat because they only spend “1/100th” of what we spend on defense. Not only does that make it sound like the US is a much greater threat to world peace, but it ignores the entire issue of asymmetrical warfare. How much does al-Qaeda spend on its attacks? A lot less than Iran, I’d suspect. Does that make AQ a much lower threat? If so, shouldn’t we be bombing Iran in the next five minutes or so...

This guy has no clue..Hil would be so much better. If u think Bush fucked us up, wait until this guy takes ur cash, gives it to the UN, takes ur guns, ur SUV's and dictates to u what u can eat and where u can smoke.  The biggest disaster ever on the heels of 8 years of GWB.

The blog I got this from makes great points... Iran/Terrorists are completely different then Iran. Obama is a Super Lib. 240 u can either not vote or vote for the guy who won't take ur cash or ur guns. Hil can have her healthcare..but I'm not feeding Africa. If Barry wants my guns he can come and ask for them himself.

Yeah he was wrong. Russia had everything to loose by a war. Iran can support terrorists with nbukes, dirty bombs or whatever.

You just aren't that smart, are ya?

There is NO F'N WAY that Iran today has even 1/1000th the destructive power that the Soviets had 25 years ago!

So, for you right-wing radicals (and panderers to same) to suggest that Iran is a bigger threat than the Soviet Union (back then) is simply ludicrous. 

That said, the U.S. *is* a bigger threat to world peace than Iran and we have a 5-year track record to prove it. 

Besides, we never had any 'missile defense'.  Hell, we couldn't even stop Saddam's SCUDs!