Author Topic: Vincent Bugliosi: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder  (Read 6998 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Vincent Bugliosi: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2008, 11:50:07 AM »

Off topic, Beach Bum, I have to know, do you wear Hawaiian shirts?

That's considered formal wear over there.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2008, 11:57:15 AM »
Other than substituting terms of art like malice aforethought for intent, I can't think of any big differences. 

Do you know any qualitative difference?
 It's one of those days.  I'm on hold as I type this.  I can't multitask.I know.  I noted that, that's why I posted the Nuremberg principles...I have to see how those are integrated into the statute. 

So if there are multiple perpetrators, we should just ignore the crime? ? ?

Off topic, Beach Bum, I have to know, do you wear Hawaiian shirts?

I don't know the precise differences, but I don't believe all states define murder the same way?  For example, don't some states have first degree, second degree, etc.?  And don’t first degree murder statutes usually require premeditation?    

We shouldn't ignore any crime.  

Why aren’t you on a campaign to prosecute the leaders of those other 27 countries for murder too?  

lol.  The technical term is "aloha" shirts.  I wear them every dang day.  Except on those times when I have to wear the monkey suit. (I HATE wearing suits.)  It's one of the joys of living and working here.  Aloha shirts are standard business attire.

And then we have the nerve to have casual dress Fridays.  :)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2008, 12:27:57 PM »
I don't know the precise differences, but I don't believe all states define murder the same way?  For example, don't some states have first degree, second degree, etc.?  And don’t first degree murder statutes usually require premeditation?    

We shouldn't ignore any crime.  

Why aren’t you on a campaign to prosecute the leaders of those other 27 countries for murder too?  

lol.  The technical term is "aloha" shirts.  I wear them every dang day.  Except on those times when I have to wear the monkey suit. (I HATE wearing suits.)  It's one of the joys of living and working here.  Aloha shirts are standard business attire.

And then we have the nerve to have casual dress Fridays.  :)
I still don't believe this "hawaii" exists.  You're an admirable guy but hawaiian shirts everyday in a tropical paradise...I wasn't born yesterday.

As far as I know, every state statute has first degree murder--killing of another with intent/malice; second degree murder--which is first degree murder but with mitigating circumstances (killing in the heat of passion); negligent homicide etc. 

Those 27 or so other countries aren't the USA, my home.  I want my own house clean before I go after others...metaphorically speaking of course.

Aloha shirts?  I never heard that before.  I'm going to tell my brother that one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2008, 12:45:13 PM »
Hawaii is the 57th state.  Ask Obama!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2008, 01:05:23 PM »
I still don't believe this "hawaii" exists.  You're an admirable guy but hawaiian shirts everyday in a tropical paradise...I wasn't born yesterday.

My parents lived there for 9 years.  It's very true.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2008, 02:19:04 PM »
It's true.  We exist.  It is an incredible place.  Although we haven't been able to see it the past few months because of all the vog.   >:(