Author Topic: imagration problem  (Read 4899 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: imagration problem
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2008, 05:05:58 PM »
i say, give everyone 18 months.  anyone not able to speak passable English gets deported instantly.
LOL for sure i cant tell you how many times ive been eating at a mexican resturaunt here in houston and the waiter/waitress doesnt speak english...LOL I actually got pissed once and cussed one out, there was more to it than not speaking english but it was all b/c they didnt. LOL i get pretty grumpy when im hungry ;D

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2008, 05:07:53 PM »
You're not looking at the longterm consequences of illegal immigration. There are huge declines in educational rates in states like California due to the huge inflex of immigrants there. They don't want to integrate, and they'd much rather have Americans learn their shit. It's to the point where they can make it happen too.

Exactly

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2008, 06:41:33 PM »
i say, give everyone 18 months.  anyone not able to speak passable English gets deported instantly.

That would never happen.

The best solution for this country would be to close the borders, but our elected officials would rather eat shit.  :-\ We could build a large fence with barbed wire, gun turrets, and general outposts with ease but we wont do it because we're appologists to hispanic americans. Well, we're not, but since our politicians do it for us we are. lol

That's why this whole election is a fucking sham and I'm not even gonna vote. Wouldn't make a difference in NY anyways and even if it meant something, it would be taken away my this sham political system.