Author Topic: Hypothetical: If you were a guilty Titus, would you take the rap for Kelly Ryan?  (Read 3242 times)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
So in a blind panic they duct taped her mouth, tasered her numerous times, injected her with lethal amounts of narcotics, dug up an accomplice, and took their car out into the desert for a botched case of arson.  

That's more than a moment of panic.  There's so many crimes just in that that they'll be sitting in jail for years & years.

Even if by some fluke the judge tosses their confessions, of which there are two from different police departments, the state also has the testimony of their friends who they gave the taser too.  Their testimony is brutal..  They'll fry just from that.  Craig & Kelly told them all the nasty details.

Add in the testimony of the accomplice, who has already cut his deal, and the Titus' are toast.

Maybe Ron will testify as a character witness.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Manchester United are champions of Europe
O

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
If titus has an ounce of sperm left in his raisin test abused nuts of his he'll take 100% of the rap.  I'm sure kelley was probably a good honest girl before she met that meth addict coke infested e-tard!  Eye for an eye tooth for tooth...fry his ass! >:(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
So in a blind panic they duct taped her mouth, tasered her numerous times, injected her with lethal amounts of narcotics, dug up an accomplice, and took their car out into the desert for a botched case of arson.  

That's more than a moment of panic.  There's so many crimes just in that that they'll be sitting in jail for years & years.

Even if by some fluke the judge tosses their confessions, of which there are two from different police departments, the state also has the testimony of their friends who they gave the taser too.  Their testimony is brutal..  They'll fry just from that.  Craig & Kelly told them all the nasty details.

Add in the testimony of the accomplice, who has already cut his deal, and the Titus' are toast.
interesting, have they been formally charged?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
WOW!!  Damn good question.  It would be hard to say.  Life in prison, I can't even imagine! 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
If titus has an ounce of sperm left in his raisin test abused nuts of his he'll take 100% of the rap. I'm sure kelley was probably a good honest girl before she met that meth addict coke infested e-tard! Eye for an eye tooth for tooth...fry his ass! >:(

You know.....I think she played up the whole "innocent", "wholesome", girl-next-door thing. I'd bet that in reality, she was ALWAYS attracted to the "bad boy" types. It's like those battered women......they ALWAYS manage to find the same type of scumbag.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
They both were engaged in living pretty sordid lives prior to it all going wrong.  To say that Titus is 100% to blame seems unlikely.   Given the situation I think it is more likely that KELLY was the primary antagonist of the situation.  If I had to guess where conflict would arise when you have a man and two women living in the same house, I would not expect it to be likely that it was between a man and one of the women.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
If titus has an ounce of sperm left in his raisin test abused nuts of his he'll take 100% of the rap.  I'm sure kelley was probably a good honest girl before she met that meth addict coke infested e-tard!  Eye for an eye tooth for tooth...fry his ass! >:(

yeah right...If i'm on the jury. And i look at what Kelly did after the death. I would come to think that she was the one who probably did...No matter how brainwashed you are, how in the world do you go and get your nails done like nothing happend?

The only person on the face of the earth i could see taking the hit for his woman would be Bob Bonham...Only because he is one of the most ugliest dudes to walk the earth and he would kill for any women that looks half-way decent...

BobB would then have to watch a week later after he was sentenced his girl go thru a whole basketball team...And Bob would never see it coming...

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
You know.....I think she played up the whole "innocent", "wholesome", girl-next-door thing. I'd bet that in reality, she was ALWAYS attracted to the "bad boy" types. It's like those battered women......they ALWAYS manage to find the same type of scumbag.  :-\

Sad but true, these dumb bitches act like they want the good guy and everytime go for some crack head juice monster who beats the shit out of them and bangs girls in front of her...classic typical american white girl!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Let's say you're titus.  For the sake or argument, we'll pretend he and Kelly committed the crime together. 

With such overwhelming evidence, you know you're looking at a life sentence with no chance of parole.  Let's pretend your wife was involved, and it's likely she'll do a lifetime bid as well.

Would you take full credit for the crime if it meant the woman you love was able to be free and enjoy the rest of her life on the outside.  You're already a condemned man, and you're built for prison.  She can either spend her life in prison too, or she can go free and find a happy life.

If you were both guilty, would you confess to doing it alone (and maybe saying you forced her to buy the walmart kerosene...) so that she could go free?  it would mean you have no appeals - you confess.
I would offer up Kelly to spend some quality time with the judge ;)