Author Topic: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - FROM RONNIE COLEMAN HIMSELF!  (Read 37358 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - FROM RONNIE COLEMAN HIMSELF!
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2008, 10:56:54 AM »
So i was checking the "Hulkster i'm calling for a truce" thread and i thought "How about i email ronnie and see what he thinks about this", below is the original mail + answer, from ronnie himself (i hope)

Before you read, i aint no mod, nor friend of arnold, nor brother in arms of ron avidan but who cares!

Original email i sent

Original email received from the biggest and greatest bodybuilder ever

He didn't reply to that e-mail. In fact...either his SISTER(s) or aunt did as they handle ALL of his buisness including e-mails and regular mail.
?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2008, 11:11:03 AM »
He didn't reply to that e-mail. In fact...either his SISTER(s) or aunt did as they handle ALL of his buisness including e-mails and regular mail.

lol

These are from Ronnie himself ................. ;)

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2008, 11:12:20 AM »
So i was checking the "Hulkster i'm calling for a truce" thread and i thought "How about i email ronnie and see what he thinks about this", below is the original mail + answer, from ronnie himself (i hope)

Before you read, i aint no mod, nor friend of arnold, nor brother in arms of ron avidan but who cares!

Original email i sent

Original email received from the biggest and greatest bodybuilder ever

and FYI  I haven't posted in the truce thread in months ...............why would I? I won  ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2008, 11:12:52 AM »
It's Ronnie or Dorian, not Ronnie of Dorian. I can't stand seeing that same error posted over and over.
O

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »

Just a tad bit of GHOST-WRITING in there because I don't see Ronnie ever using the word "adversities". Sorry. Ronnie keeps it super basic.
?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2008, 11:15:35 AM »
Is that real???

I hope so...Ronnie has every right to feel that he is IN EVERY WAY superior to Dorian!!

Why???.....

because he is!!   ;)

Exactly!  If I was in Ronnie's shoes, I would definitely flaunt it.  However, Dorian was superior in some ways, some examples being that he was a better poser and he knew when to call it quits.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2008, 11:17:17 AM »
As i said im not sure if ronnie answered himself, but the email is legit :)
Doesn't matter, it is still a cool , funny thread

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2008, 11:17:20 AM »
That can't be Ronnie.

"Tank u Jeezus"
-Ronnie Coleman

Moosejay

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2008, 11:18:08 AM »
You know he's the king, thats why you dont dare to disrespect him! You dont disrespect a king and live!

King...maybe...of what I dunno...I don'y habitate his Kingdom. I am a Zane/Bannout guy myself

Moosejay

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2008, 11:20:20 AM »
hahah, not to begin a feud with you but......

well, both of them have 8 olympias....so at least there, neither is better then the other one...

sum of championships (other ones like Arnold, ironmans...etc)? well..Ronnie just rapes Lee there....(correct me if im wrong...)

and sorry, IMHO Lee would be destroyed if he competed at the same time as Ronnie...Dont think he got a hard competition as Ronnie, facing guys like Levrone, Nasser, Shawn, Flex, Cormier, Gunter, Jay, and lots of other ones....all in the top of their games...

In fact, Lee wouldnt beat even Dorian, if he had continued competing...

Lee Haney has helped thousands of underpriviledged children through his civic endeavors in Georgia.

And this is not part of some lame tax write off...i.e...NFL athlete's 'foundations'...

Coleman has done nothing of the sort.

True mark of a man AND a champion...helping others

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2008, 11:21:16 AM »
Anyone who thinks Dorian was better is gay and needs to quit sucking their computer screen everytime they see him in trunks...wake the fuck up people...like him or hate him Big Ron is/was in a whole nother league.  It will be quite awhile before someone comes along that can dominate as he did.  And i've emailed him before, he responds quick, thats no secret.  I believe the email is legit.  At the same time i'm not gonna smoke his pole and email him to bother him to play high school games.  He's right, facts are facts, 8 times Mr. O and that's that.  I'm sure he may have not deserved one but Dorian sure as hell didn't deserve at least 2 maybe 3...plus the poundages are insane...end of story nuthuggers!

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2008, 11:23:18 AM »
See my post above yours, Balddaddy

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2008, 11:24:50 AM »

Moosejay

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2008, 11:25:25 AM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2008, 11:27:53 AM »
he knew when to call it quits.

Not really, he looked like shit at the end. The only difference was politics in allowing him to win then.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2008, 11:28:34 AM »

Black and white shots are always more flattering than colored ones.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2008, 11:29:41 AM »
Anyone who thinks Dorian was better is gay and needs to quit sucking their computer screen everytime they see him in trunks...Dorian sure as hell didn't deserve at least 2 maybe 3...plus the poundages are insane...end of story nuthuggers!

Correct on all points, especially in regards to the delusional narcissist troll.

Black and white shots are always more flattering than colored ones.

Funny inninit how most of the Yates shots are black and white.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2008, 11:30:42 AM »
See my post above yours, Balddaddy

Ummm what did Dorian do?  This is about how good the "athlete" was not what have they put back in the community...wtf?  If you base what people have done for the community as how good they where you might as well through out all of the hall of fames...most of them didn't do shit, they are just badass athletes...nice try, this isn't what that's about...

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »
Not really, he looked like shit at the end. The only difference was politics in allowing him to win then.

Yeah he really looked like shit:

Even at his worst he was dominating everyone that year, including Nasser Hell of a Syntholbody.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2008, 11:33:47 AM »
Dorian at his absolute peak would always beat Coleman at his peak. Ronnie Coleman could never defeat Yates 1993.

hope this helps

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2008, 11:35:16 AM »
Even at his worst he was dominating everyone that year, including Nasser Hell of a Syntholbody.

U seem to like walking in to doors. Even the black and whites didn't help by then lol

Moosejay

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2008, 11:36:13 AM »
In my book it IS what its about....all around excellence.

Why do you think Arnold has done some much in the line of civics?

Initially...he was likely full of shit.

Special Olympics and all...he did it to lay groundwork for a future career in politics.

His moves proved very precient.

However, he, and others like him...who amass such inordinate wealth and power...eventually see, in altruistic fashion...that the only thing left for them to do is to use their power to help others.

Like your bb heroes, Balddaddy...the 8 time Olympia winners....what do they do next, pray tell?

Careers over...should they keep getting bigger, more 'jacked', as you may like to say?

You will find that they will lose their way, eventaully, if they don't realize that all they have left is to impress their experience and means upon others who need it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2008, 11:36:30 AM »
Dorian at his absolute peak would always beat Coleman at his peak. Ronnie Coleman could never defeat Yates 1993.

hope this helps

Monster lack of evidence.

Here's Coleman before peaking, already dominating the keg except for the bullshit politics involved in the show.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2008, 11:38:56 AM »
In my book it IS what its about....all around excellence.

Why do you think Arnold has done some much in the line of civics?

Initially...he was likely full of shit.

Special Olympics and all...he did it to lay groundwork for a future career in politics.

His moves proved very precient.

However, he, and others like him...who amass such inordinate wealth and power...eventually see, in altruistic fashion...that the only thing left for them to do is to use their power to help others.

Like your bb heroes, Balddaddy...the 8 time Olympia winners....what do they do next, pray tell?

Careers over...should they keep getting bigger, more 'jacked', as you may like to say?

You will find that they will lose their way, eventaully, if they don't realize that all they have left is to impress their experience and means upon others who need it.

No reason to single out Coleman, there are plenty of examples who preceeded him who have done precious little even with greater wealth, including Schwarzenegger for a long period 60s-80s, various sports stars like Jordan, etc. The list of the true altruists is small, therefore singling out Coleman's rather arbitrary and unrealistic. Besides which Coleman's a nice guy.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2008, 11:39:04 AM »
Monster lack of evidence.

Here's Coleman before peaking, already dominating the keg except for the bullshit politics involved in the show.

Ronnie placed 6th this year, hope this helps.