Author Topic: Is it safe to walk around at 362 lbs????  (Read 21286 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Is it safe to walk around at 362 lbs????
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2008, 01:09:58 PM »
;D
Why didn't you inform the authorities about the pedo site that you were on, were you afraid of being exposed................. ..You still smiling?.............hahahahahah a

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2008, 01:24:25 PM »
BF lays the smackdown as usual on the fat slob.

What question is there? You claim he "surfed" a site for 10 minutes. I hate to break it to you, but the timespan you're referring to as when he surfed it is not accurate. He was busy on here pointing it out that you were a pedophile. After going back to it, the posts were deleted, showing to the world that you were actually running that account. Unlike the Getbiggers you're trying to convince, I'm not an idiot. No one believes that it wasn't your account on there. We saw the posts disappear.

In other words, you're a

PEDOPHILE

Clean yourself up you fat fuck.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2008, 01:48:04 PM »
and pedomonium avoids the question for the fifth time................haha hahahah

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2008, 01:55:58 PM »
Maybe he'll answer this one..................... .Did the belt come with the pants?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2008, 09:47:42 PM »
Maybe he'll answer this one..................... .Did the belt come with the pants?

No, actually it didn't.  Any more questions, you fat POS pedo?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2008, 03:39:43 AM »
No, actually it didn't.  Any more questions, you fat POS pedo?
Yes, why didn't you inform the authorities about the pedo site that you were on?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 28, 2008, 09:50:51 AM »
Yes, why didn't you inform the authorities about the pedo site that you were on?

Who said I didn't ???

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2008, 10:25:05 AM »
Who said I didn't ???
You've been denying it all along...........

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2008, 12:03:20 PM »
You've been denying it all along...........
Post proof he denied it, post proof he didn't alert them.......you're an idiot, that means you've been going back to check and make sure your account is still there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2008, 12:27:38 PM »
Post proof he denied it, post proof he didn't alert them.......you're an idiot, that means you've been going back to check and make sure your account is still there.
You got your own problems to deal with, your constant body odour.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2008, 03:48:02 PM »
You got your own problems to deal with, your constant body odour.
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2008, 04:13:54 PM »
Before my drastic weight gain program I was 300 most of the time after 1987.  I was 298 when I got bit and was getting down to 275.  I was in the best cardio shape I have ever been in at 298.  It was 7 miles from my house to the gym.  I went there twice a day.  And I lived in Waialae Iki up on the hill and that street is very steep if you ask anyone here who knows that area.  I had to go around Diamond Head too.  A lot of up hill riding.  That was 28 miles a day on my bike.  After my first workout I always stopped at the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center to weight myself on a digital scale thy had upstairs.  I then would stop at Kahala Mall and have a protein shake from the health food place next to Orange Julius.  When  got home I would jump in the pool and lay in there soaking up the sun for about an hour or so.  I then would go to the Kalani High and practice with the discus.  Then back home jump on my bike and back to the gym.  On weekends I would walk around Diamond Head with a truck tire I filled with cement towed behind me.  It would take me about 3 hours or so to do that.  I was very much in shape and still benched 500 without even having to train that heavy.  The doctors said if I wasn't as healthy as I was the bite could have easily killed me because of the severe reaction I had to it.  I am still very much overweight but am losing it slowly but surely and will be back in the low 300's by the time I open the gym in December.  And I played racquetball a lot at 300 and played in a couple 'A" tournaments (I ruptured my achilles at one) and the people on here who have seen me play at Golds on Kapiolani can pretty much support that I was pretty damm good.

ANd yes that was in my past and now I am not that way but the good thing is I will be in the future.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2008, 04:33:09 PM »
Before my drastic weight gain program I was 300 most of the time after 1987.  I was 298 when I got bit and was getting down to 275.  I was in the best cardio shape I have ever been in at 298.  It was 7 miles from my house to the gym.  I went there twice a day.  And I lived in Waialae Iki up on the hill and that street is very steep if you ask anyone here who knows that area.  I had to go around Diamond Head too.  A lot of up hill riding.  That was 28 miles a day on my bike.  After my first workout I always stopped at the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center to weight myself on a digital scale thy had upstairs.  I then would stop at Kahala Mall and have a protein shake from the health food place next to Orange Julius.  When  got home I would jump in the pool and lay in there soaking up the sun for about an hour or so.  I then would go to the Kalani High and practice with the discus.  Then back home jump on my bike and back to the gym.  On weekends I would walk around Diamond Head with a truck tire I filled with cement towed behind me.  It would take me about 3 hours or so to do that.  I was very much in shape and still benched 500 without even having to train that heavy.  The doctors said if I wasn't as healthy as I was the bite could have easily killed me because of the severe reaction I had to it.  I am still very much overweight but am losing it slowly but surely and will be back in the low 300's by the time I open the gym in December.  And I played racquetball a lot at 300 and played in a couple 'A" tournaments (I ruptured my achilles at one) and the people on here who have seen me play at Golds on Kapiolani can pretty much support that I was pretty damm good.

ANd yes that was in my past and now I am not that way but the good thing is I will be in the future.
The person in question is in no way as good of condition as you were in.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2008, 08:38:41 PM »

Yeah but the difference between you and "pumphard" is, 1) you don't have 80 lbs of celluoid hanging underneath each armpit and 2) you aren't attracted to underage malaysian girls.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2008, 11:29:38 PM »
Yeah but the difference between you and "pumphard" is, 1) you don't have 80 lbs of celluoid hanging underneath each armpit and 2) you aren't attracted to underage malaysian girls.

I feel sad those are the only two things that separate us.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2008, 11:39:23 PM »
I feel sad those are the only two things that separate us.

;D
HAHA, RON.....

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2008, 05:18:06 AM »
Thats funny, when you were the one who admitted to surfing a pedo site.......unlike you, I have proof...................

I did close it immediately, you sick fuck.  All I saw was your profile page and the fact that you had FOUR POSTS--four posts which "magically" disappeared within ten minutes of me outing you on the Y.  Gee, I wonder, was that all just a coincidence? ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2008, 05:20:56 AM »
The best part is when you had the thread that had your admittance of surfing a pedo site removed, good thing I saved it, to show everyone what a sick piece of shit you really are.................haha hahahaah

Here it is again:
I did close it immediately, you sick fuck.  All I saw was your profile page and the fact that you had FOUR POSTS--four posts which "magically" disappeared within ten minutes of me outing you on the Y.  Gee, I wonder, was that all just a coincidence? ::)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2008, 06:28:58 AM »
The best part is when you had the thread that had your admittance of surfing a pedo site removed, good thing I saved it, to show everyone what a sick piece of shit you really are.................haha hahahaah

Here it is again:
Double post Meltdown

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2008, 06:43:58 AM »
Double post Meltdown
Oh no, not the double post meltdown...............h ahahahaahah............. .fvcken nerd

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2008, 06:26:56 AM »
haha plump-o-lard getting ravaged in this thread...

typical

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2008, 06:40:39 AM »
destruction of a fat pedo. (DOAFP)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2008, 08:39:10 AM »
haha plump-o-lard getting ravaged in this thread...

typical
kinda like your ass at the local Washington baths.............

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2008, 09:25:12 AM »
A classic brutal ownage by Havenbull:

...except when it comes to childrens' innocence and buffets...

... then he just takes

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2008, 09:26:52 AM »
Where were you when your ass buddy havenbull was getting raped by those black guys in that prison shower?