Author Topic: Dorian Yates photo shoot1993  (Read 4172 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Dorian Yates photo shoot1993
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 11:39:01 AM »
Thats probably the most ignorant post I have seen in a while....
Dorian won that contest easily, it wasnt even close.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5049884837576382067&q=1995+olympia&ei=Pg43SOWPBJjiiQKJ393dAw

Watch this video and if you still dont think Dorian won you shouldnt even bother to judge pro physiques in future. His conditioning was light years ahead of them, just look at the texture of Dorian's skin. Its like sandpaper.

Bullshit. In various years other more deserving BBs were screwed, as has happened for years. Plenty of opportunity for that in contests that are in the end opinion, that are driven by commercial agendas.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2008, 11:43:50 AM »
Bullshit. In various years other more deserving BBs were screwed, as has happened for years. Plenty of opportunity for that in contests that are in the end opinion, that are driven by commercial agendas.

I know there are politics in bodybuilding but my point was that Dorian won the 1995 Olympia easily, the video was a reference.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2008, 11:50:05 AM »
I know there are politics in bodybuilding but my point was that Dorian won the 1995 Olympia easily, the video was a reference.

Yates looks good there, esp the conditioning. So does Nasser.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2008, 12:02:47 PM »

But apparently this conditioning that looks just slightly better than others in documented videos and photos must have been seen in person to be appreciated.  ::)

What I don't understand is how Dorian nuthuggers cite his great conditioning based on individual shots, or black and white shots in some gym. Side by side comparisons of Ray v Yates, or Nasser v Yates show that his conditioning wasn't that much better and they also show that his physique looked shitty in comparison. His whole left bicep was missing, and no great back or conditioning could ever make up for that.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2008, 12:14:24 PM »
Thats probably the most ignorant post I have seen in a while....
Dorian won that contest easily, it wasnt even close.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5049884837576382067&q=1995+olympia&ei=Pg43SOWPBJjiiQKJ393dAw

Watch this video and if you still dont think Dorian won you shouldnt even bother to judge pro physiques in future. His conditioning was light years ahead of them, just look at the texture of Dorian's skin. Its like sandpaper.

Great post ! and dead on there was NO contest in 1995 at all Camel is like pumpster & Hulkster they only think they know what they're talking about.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2008, 12:21:04 PM »

I love how all you offer up is conspiracy theories about ' commercial agendas ' and offer NO rhyme or reason why Yates lost in 1995 , there was NO contest in 1995 anyone who thinks Dorian lost or should have lost is flat out ignorant but in your case you're ignorant and biased you simply don't like Dorian because hes white and you're the same idiot who will claim Yates should have lost in 1995 and then have the balls to claim Ronnie ' dominated ' in 2001 which he won fair & square pure bias and stupidity at its best

keep typing pumpster with each post you give people an insight to your bigotry  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2008, 03:13:11 PM »
But apparently this conditioning that looks just slightly better than others in documented videos and photos must have been seen in person to be appreciated.  ::)

What I don't understand is how Dorian nuthuggers cite his great conditioning based on individual shots, or black and white shots in some gym. Side by side comparisons of Ray v Yates, or Nasser v Yates show that his conditioning wasn't that much better and they also show that his physique looked shitty in comparison. His whole left bicep was missing, and no great back or conditioning could ever make up for that.

because the nuthuggers lead by McD are complete morons.

thats why

they bitch about the visuals where dorian gets owned (by a peak ronnie or anyone) and then claim that you can only appreciate dorian by being there in person, as if no one ELSE looks better in person also..

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2008, 03:25:36 PM »
because the nuthuggers lead by McD are complete morons.

thats why

they bitch about the visuals where dorian gets owned (by a peak ronnie or anyone) and then claim that you can only appreciate dorian by being there in person, as if no one ELSE looks better in person also..

::)

Hulkster the difference between you and I is , you gave me credit for being intelligent and I never did the same  ;) for a good reason lol

Hulkster = sucker

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2008, 03:26:42 PM »
Hulkster the difference between you and I is , you gave me credit for being intelligent and I never did the same  ;) for a good reason lol

Hulkster = sucker

the fact that you cannot read what I have said since then and about your post hiatus comments shows how dumb you truly are.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2008, 03:30:05 PM »
the fact that you cannot read what I have said since then and about your post hiatus comments shows how dumb you truly are.. :-\

Look I know you look real stupid now having to amend your statement because I crushed you but the bottom line is YOU made the comment  :) and absolutely NOTHING have changed since you made it.  ;)

I own you kid ..............at will and you know and thats exactly why you follow me around like a puppy because I am your master.  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2008, 04:05:36 PM »
Look I know you look real stupid now having to amend your statement because I crushed you but the bottom line is YOU made the comment  :) and absolutely NOTHING have changed since you made it.  ;)

I own you kid ..............at will and you know and thats exactly why you follow me around like a puppy because I am your master.  ;)

yeah, okay Mr. I sit on the computer waiting for me to post..

fuck, I get home today, post and .3 seconds later you are right on responding.

you are pathetic.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2008, 05:37:35 PM »
yeah, okay Mr. I sit on the computer waiting for me to post..

fuck, I get home today, post and .3 seconds later you are right on responding.

you are pathetic.

LMFAO the pot calling the kettle black is post is a keeper lol again I am the leader and you are the follower

I ended the truce thread because of the crushing confessions by Ronnie of Dorian's superiority , what do you do? follow me around like a lost puppy invading every thread trolling your ' opinion '

I advertise in my sig YOU lost the truce thread , what does Hulkster do? play follow the leader and type so spin on how I ran lol nothing could be further than the truth I owned you in the truce thread , I ended it with the Ronnie quotes and all you have left is lies  ;)

Hulkster I caused you to metdown countless times how soon you forget YOU made the declaration on the truce thread that YOU were almost done with it because every kicked your ass lol Hulkster you want to interject your bullshit have at it because it shows your opinion can't stand on its own to legs

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2008, 10:55:47 AM »

Nasser had inferior conditioning as well as muscularity from the sides and back when compared to Dorian.