Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo worlds best football (soccer) player and pussy magnet  (Read 10851 times)

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The original Ronaldo was a far better footballer IMO used to be amyth surrounding him and a sense of genius as surrounded many greats. C.Ronaldo great player, looks queer as fuck though. Might explain this..

Original Ronaldo started his pro career on the Dutch fields. He was a very, very exciting player.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
The original Ronaldo was a far better footballer IMO used to be amyth surrounding him and a sense of genius as surrounded many greats. C.Ronaldo great player, looks queer as fuck though. Might explain this..

The original Ronaldo only had a sense of myth in the UK because back then Italian and Spanish football was rarely seen and so you only heard about these great players. It's kinda like Freddie Adu now. There's a shroud of mystery around him in Europe because no-one over here sees American soccer. If he played in Europe he would get more exposure and the stories and sort of mythical status would be gone. Also kind of like the young Australian kid, Reese something United recently signed.

The Ronaldo of today has greater potential than the original I think. He's proving himself in the toughest league in the world, the original Ronaldo never proved himself in the Premiership  :) Still though, I cant understand why the both of them have fucked stinking hookers. lol

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Two guys better than C.Ronaldo.
                                                                    Hope this helps

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
messi owns everyone...

burn2live

• Getbig IV
messi owns everyone...

Yep. When he's injury free

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
  Kaká is undoubtedly the best football player in the World right now. Brazil was terrible at the last World cup, and the little goals they made were done by Kaká.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The original Ronaldo only had a sense of myth in the UK because back then Italian and Spanish football was rarely seen and so you only heard about these great players. It's kinda like Freddie Adu now. There's a shroud of mystery around him in Europe because no-one over here sees American soccer. If he played in Europe he would get more exposure and the stories and sort of mythical status would be gone. Also kind of like the young Australian kid, Reese something United recently signed.

The Ronaldo of today has greater potential than the original I think. He's proving himself in the toughest league in the world, the original Ronaldo never proved himself in the Premiership  :) Still though, I cant understand why the both of them have fucked stinking hookers. lol

Even in France 98', even Korea 2002 original ronaldo had such a sense of magic about him. I knew about him when he played for inter milan and he was immnese. scary good, against the, then toughest league in the world the italian league. At barca he was the dogs balls then he went to real madrid and things went wrong. C.Ronaldo didnt have that magic status and maybe never will. He does have the chance to obtain it one day.

Italian football was on c4 for years before ronaldo was a household name. In 1994 he was on the winning 1994 brazil team...at 17...thats magic.

Kaka, messi, ronaldo and ronaldinho best in world now.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Even in France 98', even Korea 2002 original ronaldo had such a sense of magic about him. I knew about him when he played for inter milan and he was immnese. scary good, against the, then toughest league in the world the italian league. At barca he was the dogs balls then he went to real madrid and things went wrong. C.Ronaldo didnt have that magic status and maybe never will. He does have the chance to obtain it one day.

Italian football was on c4 for years before ronaldo was a household name. In 1994 he was on the winning 1994 brazil team...at 17...thats magic.

Kaka, messi, ronaldo and ronaldinho best in world now.

I dunno, Italian defence was and is the best in the world, not sure about it being the best league in the world then though.

Ronaldinho is shit now. He's past it, has been causing a lot of upset at his club as well, so I reckon he'll leave Barca in the summer on the cheap

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Yep. When he's injury free

yeah... his hams are just fucked up, they get injured before important games... ALWAYS!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
yeah... his hams are just fucked up, they get injured before important games... ALWAYS!

he was on gh etc cos he was basically a midget...took him to his height of 5'5. I think he had surgery a lot on his legs maybe.

Man, think of Italian football 1995-2000

Classic Juventus, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Lazio even Parma were cup winners. The players too. Best players in World then. Dominated European football

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
i heard the gh, havent heard the leg surgery..

Army of One

• Getbig V
I wonder how many of the players are on GH just for muscle and fitness, Ronaldo himself has gained 30 pounds since he was 19, would be difficult with all the cardio they do.

burn2live

• Getbig IV

Yeh, I think it's just generally the upper muscles of his legs, quads and hams. It's an artefact of the treatment he received.

Yeh, Italian football was great then come to think of it. lol

burn2live

• Getbig IV
I wonder how many of the players are on GH just for muscle and fitness, Ronaldo himself has gained 30 pounds since he was 19, would be dificult with all the cardio they do.

Hmm, I dunno. He is probably under much better strength and conditioning coaches at United and has plenty of time to recover between training. I mean he doesn't do anything else, but 30lb is a lot of weight to put on, even though he was like a rake when he was 19

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Original and best Ronaldo was a phenomenal player. Even when he was supposedly fat and washed up at the 2006 World Cup he became the all-time leading World Cup goal scorer.

cristiano "the poor man's" ronaldo is easily overshadowed by Messi and Kaka. He's had a good season in England, but he pretty much choked in the European Cup final. Scored an easy goal that any pro or semi-pro player could have scored then was anonymous until he missed his penalty.

Ronaldinho finished? I'm not sure. He needs a change of scenery and a fresh challenge. I just don't believe you can go from being a great player to a below average one. (although Shawn Kemp's NBA career suggests otherwise)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I followed football most from 1994 world cup got me obsessed, i stayed up to like 11pm at 8years old to watch matches and all. Bobby Baggio, Branco, Bebeto, Higuita, Asprilla Donadoni...i remember all these from it.

Then i loved italian football. Shit i was obsessed with football italia on saturday morning then the matches on sunday...then they fucked it up moving it to eurosport.

messi was rejected by every club bar barca. madness.

Original is awesome. i got an inter milan shirt, from italy, with his name and number on back still have it. It was nikes best ever shirt lol

Shevchenko was at one time a fucking astounding powerful player. Then he got so shit. Im trying to think who chelsea bought a few years back for huge money and he scored 1 goal at least chris sutton scored 3...can anyone help lol

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Shevchenko was at one time a fucking astounding powerful player. Then he got so shit. Im trying to think who chelsea bought a few years back for huge money and he scored 1 goal at least chris sutton scored 3...can anyone help lol

Players who have been wasted by Chelsea:

Sean Wright-Phillips
Alex
Shevchenko
Mutu
Steve Sidwell
Wayne Bridge
Hernon Crespo

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Players who have been wasted by Chelsea:

Sean Wright-Phillips
Alex
Shevchenko
Mutu
Steve Sidwell
Wayne Bridge
Hernon Crespo

think it was mutu.

SWP was to me one of the most exciting players ive ever watched. seriously teh guy was awesome.
Crespo, fantastic at parma and lazio...actually forgot about him

ben, u training tomorro, if u are fancy training in centaur or are u busy?