Author Topic: Clinton refers to RFK assassination when defending her decision to stay in race.  (Read 4606 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yeah.  I don't buy into any conspiracy there.  Sure, there were parties on both sides of the aisle that didn't want JFK jr winning in 2000.  Many people say Bush was behind it as well.  We'll never know.  He flew into bad weather.  Yes, odd how it went down.  yes, odd how rescue operations were stalled.  But we'll never know.

I find it odd that you can believe someone would kill him to keep him from running, but you don't believe 911 would be allowed to happen to gain control of, well, $50 trillion worth of middle east oil ;)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I don't underestimate the lengths Hillary would go to be elected, as you guys have pointed out.  However, I believe many are being over sensitive.

I agree that Hillary is not the best example for women leaders, although she is smart and strong, she is harsh and not very likeable.

Blanco...hahaha.  Tre is able to see things logically in many of these debates...whereas you tend to be very emotional, looking from a single perspective.  Plus his career focuses on hot chicks, which is just f'n amazing.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
She was trying to get one of her supporters to kill Obama, it's plain as day. She is an evil woman who hates colored folk.

Haha Danny - you have a flair for the dramatic.

Maybe I am naive, but I honestly don't ether she or Bill are racist. I think they are desperate to get back in, yes and will use anything they can - but inherently racist, I honestly do not think that. I think she would not be too upset if Barack did 'dissapear' though.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Blanco...hahaha.  Tre is able to see things logically in many of these debates...whereas you tend to be very emotional, looking from a single perspective.  Plus his career focuses on hot chicks, which is just f'n amazing.
Send your boyfriend my regards.  :-*
!

OneBigMan

No big surprise. The reason is because this is politics and people always are attempting to start a scandal in order to advance their cause of jockeying for position to see who's going to control the tone that is set by who is in office currently. Bill Clinton's wife is only saying that despite a candidate's popularity, it usually takes him to a uncertain outcome regardless of how appealing his supporters make him to the undecided voters.

OneBigMan

Give me a fucking break.
I know you are in love your boyfriend Tre, but... ::)

You have NO IDEA of the outrage her statements are causing in the black community. I am listening to the #1 black radio show in NYC right now, and the community is furious. Not to mention how many whites feel...I guess you missed Keith Olbermann's special commentary as well, eh Shootfighter?  ::)

If something happens to Barack, I'm telling you right now Hillary Clinton will be held partially responsible for the racially divisive atmosphere she has caused during this democratic campaign.  >:(

The media is going to let this story die...but some of us will NEVER forget her using the word assassination in the context of Obama in this race. She could have referred to the '80 campaign between Carter and Kennedy, the '84 campaign between Hart and Mondale...but no, she had to mention the RFK assassination. What a bitch.

I am waiting for THEM to try and start their next riot act over their black rage in politics. Why are minorities feeling so offended about Obama being hurt by Hillary's words when they had a accepting attitude about what was said about Tiger Woods many months ago?

They are the types of people that are willing to defend the success of their problem profiteer poverty race hustlers, while telling anyone else with a complaint to pretend to ignore stereotypes and be very tolerant of the street stars that rap and act in the entertainment industry.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
hilary is a political machine.

everything she says is rehearsed and calculated. 

exactly. she is by far the fakest of the candidates.
oh and about this latest story, ive been saying this forever how ruthless this woman is!!