Author Topic: I went today @ a Futures 10k womens tournament  (Read 3960 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: I went today @ a Futures 10k womens tournament
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2008, 12:33:56 PM »
But how many juicers can lift like him with his bodyweight?
I see very very few.
The guy who spots me in the video is prolly the strongest guy I ever met pound for pound...at 200 lbs he benched 190 kgs, Squatted 290 kg and deadlifted 270 kg ... at that time he was on 50 mg of dbol/week and 600 mg deca /wk. Without AAS he still beat me in deadlifts and squats...I was only on dbol, but the guy is a freak .I keep promising a clip with him.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2008, 12:37:51 PM »
riiight....The really memorable ass whooping you get in kyokushin have a tendency to helt " keeping it real" . I had the chance or "misfortune " to fight in the same gym with a current world champion at70 kg, lucian Gogonel, another top fighter who went to K1, Adrian ( bottom left ) and 2 other national champions...so I think those years were pretty brutal...but it helped me mature phisically as an athlete and helped me both in tennis and bodybuilding. Also left me with some chronic injuries..
Mmmm tough destiny(injuries)....
Hey ,but thats the life and those experience left you some good gift as you say. ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2008, 12:39:01 PM »
The guy who spots me in the video is prolly the strongest guy I ever met pound for pound...at 200 lbs he benched 190 kgs, Squatted 290 kg and deadlifted 270 kg ... at that time he was on 50 mg of dbol/week and 600 mg deca /wk. Without AAS he still beat me in deadlifts and squats...I was only on dbol, but the guy is a freak .I keep promising a clip with him.
Anxiously wating!!(Still sounds gay? ;D)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2008, 12:40:23 PM »
Hashime!

Jame!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2008, 12:41:47 PM »
ha jime

The Master

• Getbig V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2008, 12:47:54 PM »
That was Valentina Sulpizio, no 344 WTA, from Italy, the No 1 seed. The force was strong in this one. Owned all her opponents like a true jediesse.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2008, 01:05:30 PM »
sevestase honest question, dont you think that dinabol is going to shorten your life perhaps faster than smoking weed alone.

perhaps if you are just juicein its probably just as bad as me just smokin weed?

nice pics of the fine assed hoes, soft core skirt pics make my shoot epic loasds
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »
sevestase honest question, dont you think that dinabol is going to shorten your life perhaps faster than smoking weed alone.

perhaps if you are just juicein its probably just as bad as me just smokin weed?

nice pics of the fine assed hoes, soft core skirt pics make my shoot epic loasds
nah..dbol is one of the safest creatines out there

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2008, 11:21:42 AM »
Today was ladies finals and the winner was Valentina Sulpizio from Italy, 24. She received 5 WTA points and 1600 $.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2008, 11:24:38 AM »

I think actualy nobody know if juicing is dangerous it self.
I think the moderate way of juicing prolong our life. But its very difficult.