Author Topic: Brutal back workout by Dorian Yates...  (Read 16515 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Brutal back workout by Dorian Yates...
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2008, 05:23:05 PM »
People with high IQ's never tell you that.  I work with guys who have Ph.Ds in advanced mathematics and physics and I've never once heard anything come out of their mouths about their own intelligence. Same goes for the strongest guys in the gym, never heard any of them ever brag about their lifts.

Sounds like this kid is just looking for some much needed attention.  Perfect example of generation nothingness =)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2008, 05:23:56 PM »
Why dontcha make a thread named "Peter McGoff is a fat flying fuck that eats crackers for dinner"?

I would, but I don't really enjoy being in Time Out and unable to post without resorting to a gimmick.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2008, 05:26:02 PM »
People with high IQ's never tell you that.  I work with guys who have Ph.Ds in advanced mathematics and physics and I've never once heard anything come out of their mouths about their own intelligence. Same goes for the strongest guys in the gym, never heard any of them ever brag about their lifts.

Sounds like this kid is just looking for some much needed attention.  Perfect example of generation nothingness =)

The same goes for crazy europeans that locks their daughters away for 24 years while raping them and getting them pregnant.

;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2008, 05:38:48 PM »

If the thread title were "MattC gets brutally owned", how long do you think it would last?

I would have clicked on it sooner that is for sure.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2008, 06:43:34 PM »
lol funny shit.

What are Matt's legal troubles?

And if Matt is so intelligent, then why does he allow himself to be Woten's lapdog?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2008, 07:40:12 PM »
haha, I wonder how long until this thread gets moved too?  I put the over/under on that at 12 hours.

Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2008, 08:07:35 PM »
haha, I wonder how long until this thread gets moved too?  I put the over/under on that at 12 hours.

Discuss.

Well, now that you've clicked "report to moderator", of course it will.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2008, 10:27:47 PM »
Matt will only respond to strawmen attacks and thinks that blacks are only good at sports and entertainment and that all Jews should be killed; Woten gave him the studies to prove it and he thinks people's unwillingness to discuss these issues is a conspiracy orchaestrated by the devil or at least to be considered further evidence as to the rest of our collective inferiority.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2008, 11:03:58 PM »
Yates just make a career off his back when all else becomes shitty and disguting

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2008, 11:12:26 PM »

I don't bring up my IQ for no reason though, or say anything in praise of my intelligence for that matter

Get me one quote where I brought it up for no reason.

It's normally along the lines of responding to a comment like "Matt C is so dumb" and with that I have no problem confirming my intelligence through standardized test scores.  If someone is under attack for something, it is not unreasonable for them to provide evidence which disproves those attacks.  It would be a different story if I was always bringing it up randomly, but that is not the case.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2008, 11:14:40 PM »
Matt C is very bright but not as much as Bigbobs. Bobs is the most intelligent guy to ever post on this site. Matt C a worthy second. Bobs is a genuis with math and that's why he really made something of himself.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2008, 11:15:02 PM »
Matt will only respond to strawmen attacks and thinks that blacks are only good at sports and entertainment and that all Jews should be killed; Woten gave him the studies to prove it and he thinks people's unwillingness to discuss these issues is a conspiracy orchaestrated by the devil or at least to be considered further evidence as to the rest of our collective inferiority.

haha, so you bait me with a strawman.  Classic.  ;D

As for Woten, I think Ron should unban him.  I mean come on - he's been in timeout since the Olympia 2006 now!  Although he did manage to sneak back in with the user name "Lauras Garden" for a bit there, LOL.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2008, 11:22:08 PM »
I read the thread in its entirety and there is not ONE mention of the great Dorian Yates.

Or oiled up men in thongs......
HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2008, 11:28:35 PM »
I read the thread in its entirety and there is not ONE mention of the great Dorian Yates.

Dorian Yates was a man who had muscle on his body.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2008, 11:30:12 PM »
interesting that the most intelligent bodybuilder of all time is Nasser ( masters degree and he speak SEVEN languages) and most intelligent poster is bigbobs.

serious brain power on those browns .

Alex23

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2008, 11:43:25 PM »
interesting that the most intelligent bodybuilder of all time is Nasser ( masters degree and he speak SEVEN languages) and most intelligent poster is bigbobs.

Can you explain why "Nasser" is now barely making ends meet, a total reject of the former industry he so dearly "cherished"?

So much for "brain power"...  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

hahahaha what a gimmickcal tool this "Sharma"  :-*  :-*  :-*

You Nut hug a has been.

Hope this hurts.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2008, 11:48:57 PM »

Nasser is an anomaly.  I hate to speak lowly of pro bodybuilders since I love the industry, but I have to say that Nasser is far and away the most intelligent bodybuilder I can think of and considerably above the norm insofar as I can tell.  Presumably Don Youngblood was pretty smart too since he was so successful with his trucking company.  Both Nasser and Don were perhaps a little unintelligent for subjecting themselves to the dangers of the industry to begin with, but as far as book smarts go, how can someone deny Nasser?  His joke about Steve Blechman potentially working with the government on criminal rehabilitation really demonstrates Nasser's high level of wit.  How can someone read his interviews and not get a good feel for how smart Nasser is?  Not that he is an expert in everything, but he is no dummy and those that say that surprise me even more than those who bash his physique.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2008, 11:51:07 PM »
Nasser is an anomaly.  I hate to speak lowly of pro bodybuilders since I love the industry, but I have to say that Nasser is far and away the most intelligent bodybuilder I can think of.  Presumably Don Youngblood was pretty smart too since he was so successful with his trucking company.  Both Nasser and Don were perhaps a little unintelligent for subjecting themselves to the dangers of the industry to begin with, but as far as book smarts go, how can someone deny Nasser?  His joke about Steve Blechman potentially working with the government on criminal rehabilitation really demonstrates Nasser's high level of wit.  How can someone read his interviews and not get a good feel for how smart Nasser is?  Not that he is an expert in everything, but he is no dummy and those that say that surprise me even more than those who bash his physique.

Gayer than holding her hair while she pukes and covering her with a blanket when she finally crashes on the couch.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2008, 01:17:46 AM »
Dorian Yates was a man who had muscle on his body.

How typical of you to construct a strawman in this case.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2008, 01:43:45 AM »
Take this test and post a screencap of your score. It = fairly accurate, and not "made easy" like most tests to sell some bogus product. MattC scored 135 on this, see what you score:

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf
I got a 108 pretty pathetic though i was smoking some reefer while doing it.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2008, 02:04:59 AM »

Dorian was a member of MENSA

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2008, 03:34:30 AM »
Matt C is very bright but not as much as Bigbobs. Bobs is the most intelligent guy to ever post on this site. Matt C a worthy second. Bobs is a genuis with math and that's why he really made something of himself.
ah math, the queen of all sciences  :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2008, 03:41:14 AM »
I have no problem confirming my intelligence through standardized test scores.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2008, 03:48:00 AM »
I got a 108 pretty pathetic though i was smoking some reefer while doing it.

I got a 106, I think that's borderline retarded. :( That test was stupid though, it was all symbols. I do better at tests that takes reading comprehension.
E

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2008, 03:49:10 AM »
Interesting thread.

Ronnie wuz better