Author Topic: Have I worked this out properly...  (Read 12378 times)

Stebeds

• Getbig II
Re: Have I worked this out properly...
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2008, 05:26:57 AM »
You think you'll get fat from a 1 month rest? Well then I would just do cardio FFS. I have never been fat. I have lost fat over the last 4 weeks, since starting training again. If I got fat easy... why am I always banging on about gaining weight?! I barely do gain weight, but I have gained half a stone in the last month whilst losing some fat, so its all going good. I read the third post by nzmusclemonster which is the first mention of a plateau and I am not even disputing it "carrying on with my own ideas" etc... amazes me how things turn nasty so easy around here, but then half the people are pumped full of testotserone so I dunno man, have a f**king spliff or something.

If you think I came here to dispute people who, provably from their own pictures, have been there and done it and now look huge - WTF! Yes, thats why I registered here - I registered here because I don't want to know anything about bodybuilding. ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2008, 04:45:02 AM »
You think you'll get fat from a 1 month rest? Well then I would just do cardio FFS. I have never been fat. I have lost fat over the last 4 weeks, since starting training again. If I got fat easy... why am I always banging on about gaining weight?! I barely do gain weight, but I have gained half a stone in the last month whilst losing some fat, so its all going good. I read the third post by nzmusclemonster which is the first mention of a plateau and I am not even disputing it "carrying on with my own ideas" etc... amazes me how things turn nasty so easy around here, but then half the people are pumped full of testotserone so I dunno man, have a f**king spliff or something.

If you think I came here to dispute people who, provably from their own pictures, have been there and done it and now look huge - WTF! Yes, thats why I registered here - I registered here because I don't want to know anything about bodybuilding. ::)

meltdown.

Hint: You cannot build 70lb of muscle in 30 weeks.

If you could, we would all be Mr Olympia. Hope this helps.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 04:56:29 AM »

Relax, too much stressing out will raise your cortisol levels and you will become catabolic. Can't gain 70lbs in 35weeks if your catabolic...
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2008, 05:22:04 AM »
Relax, too much stressing out will raise your cortisol levels and you will become catabolic. Can't gain 70lbs in 35weeks if your catabolic...

lol!

Gaining 70lbs in 30 weeks is VERY easy!

gaining 70lbs muscle in 30 weeks is impossible, even with all the roids, hgh, insulin and food you could have in the world.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2008, 08:52:15 AM »
lol!

Gaining 70lbs in 30 weeks is VERY easy!

gaining 70lbs muscle in 30 weeks is impossible, even with all the roids, hgh, insulin and food you could have in the world.
LMAO
I suppose you could try wheat grass everyday! I heard it worked wonders for Lee Priest!

Stebeds

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 08:43:24 AM »
Hehe, yes the only people who gain 2 lbs a week are liars selling their own "magic" guide.

Well I am not selling any guide, but on average I am gaining 1 pound every 4 days, which is far beyond what I ever expected, it wasn't like this last time round, I think because I have doubled up on my protein intake this time its really making all the difference, it is THE difference between being stuck and being able to gain weight.

I can even feel my muscles bulging out, rubbing against my side etc and its only been a month of workouts. What is even more remarkable is, I have only done 3 excersizes: crunches (once or twice only), curls (maybe 4 or 5 times) and push ups (maybe 4 or 5 times).

In the last 30 days I have gone from 147 lbs to 155 lbs = 8 pounds.

So I am gaining 8 pounds a month or 2 lb a week, honestly, yeah that might not all be muscle, I accept that, but I look bigger in the mirror and feel stronger, have added weight to my bar, have gone through almost 2 tubs (2000g) of Whey Protein in the last 4 weeks... I am catching you guys up and you won't be able to take the piss out of my skinny frame anymore!  ;D

Well its funny but no one here ever does critisize anyone for being a lightweight, which is I guess a sign that people here are genuine on the whole, despite the banter and piss taking... well maybe I am clueless but isn't that why I am here annoying/asking you lot stuff?

You know I wouldn't dare say this to you in real life, lol. But I do respect anyone who can get into the shape most of you guys are in... I started off wanting to be as built as Brad Pitt but I am not sure now, I want to be bigger than that... this stuff is an addiction, I want to look like a hero! Like those Roman statues of their "gods"

How many people actually look like this... perfect... not many...

http://www.francoermarmista.com/statue/roman_man_statue.jpg

Look how defined he is, every muscle is in exact proportion, etc.

I believe these Roman gods were probably fat lazy knackers who just chopped off the heads of about 20 sculpters before some guy chipped out one that did look like a god/hero. These Roman guys didn't look like this FFS.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 09:03:19 AM »
Hehe, yes the only people who gain 2 lbs a week are liars selling their own "magic" guide.

Well I am not selling any guide, but on average I am gaining 1 pound every 4 days, which is far beyond what I ever expected, it wasn't like this last time round, I think because I have doubled up on my protein intake this time its really making all the difference, it is THE difference between being stuck and being able to gain weight.

I can even feel my muscles bulging out, rubbing against my side etc and its only been a month of workouts. What is even more remarkable is, I have only done 3 excersizes: crunches (once or twice only), curls (maybe 4 or 5 times) and push ups (maybe 4 or 5 times).

In the last 30 days I have gone from 147 lbs to 155 lbs = 8 pounds.

So I am gaining 8 pounds a month or 2 lb a week, honestly, yeah that might not all be muscle, I accept that, but I look bigger in the mirror and feel stronger, have added weight to my bar, have gone through almost 2 tubs (2000g) of Whey Protein in the last 4 weeks... I am catching you guys up and you won't be able to take the piss out of my skinny frame anymore!  ;D

Well its funny but no one here ever does critisize anyone for being a lightweight, which is I guess a sign that people here are genuine on the whole, despite the banter and piss taking... well maybe I am clueless but isn't that why I am here annoying/asking you lot stuff?

You know I wouldn't dare say this to you in real life, lol. But I do respect anyone who can get into the shape most of you guys are in... I started off wanting to be as built as Brad Pitt but I am not sure now, I want to be bigger than that... this stuff is an addiction, I want to look like a hero! Like those Roman statues of their "gods"

How many people actually look like this... perfect... not many...

http://www.francoermarmista.com/statue/roman_man_statue.jpg

Look how defined he is, every muscle is in exact proportion, etc.

I believe these Roman gods were probably fat lazy knackers who just chopped off the heads of about 20 sculpters before some guy chipped out one that did look like a god/hero. These Roman guys didn't look like this FFS.

Meltdown......

but seriously...get on the juice if you want to get big quick...or drink 14 litres of olive oil a day like dw

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2008, 06:02:00 AM »
Why  is Adonix trolling the board?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2008, 10:40:20 AM »
under the best circumstances the human body can only make 1 pound of muscle a week, considering that no one gains 52 pounds of muscle in a year goes to show you, under the BEST circumstances, without steroids, and you can lose as much fat as you want, not only 2 pounds just move so much, its all about calories, then you can be a genetic freak and get jacked in only 7 months  ;D
Epic digging up old threads to up post count

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2008, 10:51:39 AM »
digging up old threads? why are you on here then, I don't need to "up my post count" I actually have a LIFE
Then why are you digging up old threads

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 12:51:53 PM »
because I wanted to answer the person
Epic newbie to GetBig...noone is allowed help each other here..everything must be sarcasm

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2008, 02:27:10 AM »
oh so thats how things go? no wonder everyone is such an asshole lol, ok I'll be sarcastic.............
Thank you! You will feel much better after this!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2008, 02:52:32 AM »
under the best circumstances the human body can only make 1 pound of muscle a week, considering that no one gains 52 pounds of muscle in a year goes to show you, under the BEST circumstances, without steroids, and you can lose as much fat as you want, not only 2 pounds just move so much, its all about calories, then you can be a genetic freak and get jacked in only 7 months  ;D

He has been told this many times before in this thread.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2008, 06:26:06 AM »
I am just trying to get closer to 5000 posts.... ;D
I hate the State.