Author Topic: Dumbest thing you ever did...  (Read 2327 times)

The Coach

Re: Dumbest thing you ever did...
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2008, 01:05:49 PM »
Again?  Um, do you know that the same guy who wired Atta (lead hijacker) $100,000, just four days before the attacks, was eating breakfast with future intel chief porter Goss, on THE MORNING OF 911?

The "towel heads", as you put it, were funded by a guy who ate breakfast in DC on the day of the attacks.

So I'd be careful about your silly claims, without knowing the evidence.  The 911 commissioners themselves have come fwd and demanded a new investigation based upon all the $ that flowed from pakistan and saudis, to pay for the 911 attacks, and the fact that Bush purposely classified all those connections to make Al-Q the lone attackers - when they paid for it all with saudi and paki $.

Please, I like you Dusa, but you're citing the attacks when they were funded by our allies' govt cash.  bad example on your part.

Link please. And no CT shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2008, 01:06:23 PM »
Leave him alone.....he's on Olbermans site looking for something to support him.

Gee, joe.  I posted all that from my brain.  You cut and paseted all your stuff.

You should try debating me using your own words sometime, not the posted rants of agenda-driven political dissidents.  Do YOU trust ousted Syrian warlords for intel?  LMAo... you really do fall for anything.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2008, 01:06:41 PM »
Political board please, and none of your whining shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2008, 01:07:21 PM »
Gee, joe.  I posted all that from my brain.  You cut and paseted all your stuff.

You should try debating me using your own words sometime, not the posted rants of agenda-driven political dissidents.  Do YOU trust ousted Syrian warlords for intel?  LMAo... you really do fall for anything.

Well...I like EVERYONE here...but remember...the slant of this thread is dumb things you have done!

MJ approved ;)

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2008, 01:08:09 PM »

No, I've been saying it forever on here. You told me a while ago you wanted a link to my claims, I provided at least 2. You want more?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 01:08:53 PM »
Link please. And no CT shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Omar_Saeed_Sheikh#Alleged_connection_to_9.2F11

On October 6, 2001, a senior-level U.S. government official told CNN that U.S. investigators had discovered Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh (Sheik Syed), using the alias "Mustafa Muhammad Ahmad" had sent about $100,000 from the United Arab Emirates to Mohammed Atta. "Investigators said Atta then distributed the funds to conspirators in Florida in the weeks before the deadliest acts of terrorism on U.S. soil that destroyed the World Trade Center, heavily damaged the Pentagon and left thousands dead. In addition, sources have said Atta sent thousands of dollars -- believed to be excess funds from the operation -- back to Saeed in the United Arab Emirates in the days before September 11. CNN later confirmed this. [1]

The Wall Street Journal: "US authorities sought General Mahmoud Ahmad's removal after confirming the fact that $100,000 was wired to WTC hijacker Mohammed Atta from Pakistan by Ahmad Umar Sheikh at the instance of General Mahmoud.

I await your response, Joe. 

The Coach

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 01:09:19 PM »
Political board please, and none of your whining shit.

It's boring on here, time to liven it up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 01:10:36 PM »
No, I've been saying it forever on here. You told me a while ago you wanted a link to my claims, I provided at least 2. You want more?

You can find this in the 911 commission report - do you own a copy?  You can read it online as well. WIKI, WSJ, and other outlets have it as well.  You can find it on youtube if you'd like to see the original testinomy before 911 commission.

I have provided proof, joe.  I await your response ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2008, 01:12:16 PM »
If I pooped on your chest, would that be lively enough for you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2008, 01:15:09 PM »

the problem is, you never deliver an original thought, Joe.

You paste ten pages of Rush limbaugh.  You won't admit there weren't WMD, even after Bush, cheney, and others did.  You cite some shit from ousted, bitter syrian political rivals hoping to be the 'chalabi' of syria when we take them out after iran.  When I show you this, and evidence of the 911 $, you get all quiet.  No admission of "oh shit, you're right about that!".  no, you just hide from the thread.

I am disappointed in you, joe.  Not an original thought to be found.  You repost this gibberish that Bush now admits isn't accurate.   And, to top it off, you had the nerve to post this 'clinton body count' bullshit - with ZERO proof - and claim it was truth.

You're a one-sided political hack, and you're a conspiracy theorist when it fits your agenda, and blind to the facts when it fits your agenda.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2008, 01:16:18 PM »
Start drinking