Author Topic: Ron Paul on TV in 15 Minutes  (Read 4394 times)

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
Re: Ron Paul on TV in 15 Minutes
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2008, 09:30:33 AM »

Because people need to get more involved, like you and I, if you care about this country and the kids that will inherit it.
Then how come nothing has changed???

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2008, 10:37:41 AM »
Because of apathetic followers like YOU!

I don't follow Ron Paul....or any of these BS candidates. You need a course in political history to see what is really going on and why.

As you can see the congress doesn't try to stop a single legislation, bill, law or even try to find out the repercussions of their actions..and even when they do, they don't care...WHY??? Because they are all bought and paid. You will see what i mean soon enough. Despite protests, marches, talk show hosts, documentaries  the NWO plans are still marching forward...uninhibited.
C

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2008, 10:47:06 AM »
I don't follow Ron Paul....or any of these BS candidates. You need a course in political history to see what is really going on and why.

As you can see the congress doesn't try to stop a single legislation, bill, law or even try to find out the repercussions of their actions..and even when they do, they don't care...WHY??? Because they are all bought and paid. You will see what i mean soon enough. Despite protests, marches, talk show hosts, documentaries  the NWO plans are still marching forward...uninhibited.

Do you even know Ron Pauls voting record? Go look it up.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2008, 10:49:54 AM »
Do you even know Ron Pauls voting record? Go look it up.

Don't waste your time on him, he's got blinders on and refuses to remove them.