Author Topic: so annoying(updated at 10:37pm)  (Read 5165 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: so annoying
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2008, 07:42:30 PM »
Yeah I always do it don't it? ::)

This thread filled with people bashing my race as normal, crawl through all thousands of my posts you won't find me do it ever. Not once in 8 years I have been on this board.

Stick to being a pedo NZMM, as you are talking crap.

Don't get your panties in a bunch CQ....
Obviously it was a bit of a generalisation, and I have respect for black people who are exceptions to those circumstance, but there is no denying the overwhelming evidence and statistics that support what I said.
P

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2008, 07:45:42 PM »
Yeah I always do it don't it? ::)

This thread filled with people bashing my race as normal, crawl through all thousands of my posts you won't find me do it ever. Not once in 8 years I have been on this board.

Stick to being a pedo NZMM, as you are talking crap.
cq i appreciate you  :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: so annoying(updated at 10:37pm)
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »
They could have hispanics also, you racists.  ;D ;)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2008, 08:36:18 PM »
racist.

On a more serious note, next time settle in a place where there are only white people if you're looking for tranquility.

LOL.  Sadly that is probably very true. 

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: so annoying(updated at 10:37pm)
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2008, 10:01:44 PM »

Maybe you should have grabbed your monthly allotment of Nassers worn panties and headed over to the party. Set up a table and regale them with tales of '97.

It's a common remedy - nothing breaks up a party faster than the mention and the stench of Mr Sonbaty  ;D...no doubt about it.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2008, 12:10:26 AM »
Many yrs ago, I lived in a nice, quiet condo complex.

Until loud college students moved in.

I asked them, nicely, to quiet down.

They did not.

They got louder.

I called the cops every nite, until they got evicted :).

damn Moose...Lets hope all mighty Karma doesn't come and bite you in the ass for shit like that...College kids are supposed to party just about every night...That is what ear plugs are for...

Moosejay

« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2008, 02:21:20 PM »
damn Moose...Lets hope all mighty Karma doesn't come and bite you in the ass for shit like that...College kids are supposed to party just about every night...That is what ear plugs are for...

No.

They should be neither seen or heard...when it comes to my sleep!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »

Neighbors who play loud rap music (or any rap music for that matter) moving in near you is a sure sign it's time to move!
Actually, by that time it's usually too late to move. Good luck trying to sell your home while telling prospective buyers, "Oh I don't know what's going on over there. I think their son just graduated from medical school. It's usually a very quiet neighborhood!"
BigNationRadio.com

Moosejay

« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2008, 02:34:05 PM »
Actually, by that time it's usually too late to move. Good luck trying to sell your home while telling prospective buyers, "Oh I don't know what's going on over there. I think their son just graduated from medical school. It's usually a very quiet neighborhood!"

Ha!...yes....

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2008, 12:19:17 AM »
I bet they're bl a ck.

i think they are (black)

With "Hondas and Jeeps", as you said?  I don't think so. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2008, 12:54:06 AM »
Wether they came by themselves (europe) or have been imported (north america), they now all tend to benefit from the white world, but can't stand to live with the whites. Hence their attitude toward us. They're the most racist of us all. They finally managed to boot every whites from some areas they transformed into ghettos by themselves to stick with their owns.

There are no big white communities anywhere in asia, africa, or muslim world. They didn't allow white people to integrate anywhere in their homelands. At best, whites are tolerated or considered as second zone citizen in these parts of the world.
But north america UK, australia and europe opened their doors wide since 40 years to every and each ethnicity in the world.

Hard to seriously pretend whites are the biggest racist nowadays.

true.

islam = 21th century nazis.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2008, 10:38:35 AM »
true.

islam = 21th century nazis.

TRUE