Author Topic: do you often dream about being a man  (Read 7931 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: do you often dream about being a man
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2008, 04:24:07 PM »

Don't you live in Grenada, or am I imagining that?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2008, 05:14:13 PM »
isnt it mostly men who posts in this thread?

women i want your opinion!

i bet you most of the time wished you were a man

you would be better off in life and in society

This has been asked and answered ad nauseum. With a few exceptions, ...the overall concensus is NO!
We women, while acknowledging certain detriments of our gender would not prefer to be men.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2008, 05:16:44 PM »
First time I have ever heard a woman say "No kiddies EVER". That's kinda unatural for a woman to never want to have kids, you must be a young woman. It's kinda like a (Str8) guy saying he never wants any... very unatural.

Maybe this should be in another thead but why never?

Why is it unatural for a woman to say she never wants kids?
Many men say that everyday and it is not considered unatural for them to never want kids.
That's an extremely sexist viewpoint IMO that relegates women to nothing more than baby factories.
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2008, 12:58:41 AM »
Many men say that everyday and it is not considered unatural for them to never want kids.
That's an extremely sexist viewpoint IMO that relegates women to nothing more than baby factories.
geeez!!! you again

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2008, 12:59:42 AM »
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2008, 08:09:22 AM »

Because women are natrually equipped to have babies (barring medical and/or physical conditions that prevent)

True but it is unatural for a man to not want to procreate but most men (barring medical and/or physical conditions that prevent) try to perform the act of procreation as often as possible, it's written on our brains to perform this duty.

I don't see pointing out the natural use of (this aspect of being a woman) as being sexist, I think it's truth (women are the bearers of humanity, you are equipped to bear children as a normality) Why take offense to this truth?

If you are not ready or not feeling that emotional or natural inclination; that’s understandable! To refer to the primary and natural purpose of a woman with a negative connotation, i.e. (baby factory) that view point is at best myopic. IMHO!

HM(Tenderly)IC
W

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2008, 02:59:27 PM »
Because women are natrually equipped to have babies (barring medical and/or physical conditions that prevent)
True but it is unatural for a man to not want to procreate but most men (barring medical and/or physical conditions that prevent) try to perform the act of procreation as often as possible, it's written on our brains to perform this duty.
 I don't see pointing out the natural use of (this aspect of being a woman) as being sexist, I think it's truth (women are the bearers of humanity, you are equipped to bear children as a normality) Why take offense to this truth?

If you are not ready or not feeling that emotional or natural inclination; that’s understandable! To refer to the primary and natural purpose of a woman with a negative connotation, i.e. (baby factory) that view point is at best myopic. IMHO!

HM(Tenderly)IC

I DON'T GIVE A POOP ABOUT BIOLOGY!!!

I say it's UNATURAL to WANT to squeeze something the size of a watermelon out of an opening that can barely handle a ping-pong ball. Squeeze a grapefruit out of your anus and come back and tell me it's natural for me to want that.

In the meantime, ...please lower the crack pipe.   ;)

PS: I don't mind making 'em, or even raising them, ...but I draw the line at having them
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2008, 03:04:36 PM »

PS: I don't mind making 'em, or even raising them, ...but I draw the line at having them
so having a C-section is cool?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2008, 04:05:22 PM »
so having a C-section is cool?

Sure it is, ...I can't think of any woman who wouldn't look forward to a knife slicing into their body  ::)

It's a womb with a view.  ;D
w

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2008, 05:41:47 PM »
Although I am not advocating c-ections here, like some might thing.  C-sections from what I have experienced and discussed with other's that had natural births are not as painful.  There is no squeezing a watermelon through an opening the size of a ping-pong ball.  The most pain you get is from the needle they put in your back which is over in 2 seconds.  After that you don't feel a thing and then you have a baby in your arms within 20 minutes.  While having a baby natural involves a lot of pushing, screaming, threatening of the sig other and tearing of tender tissue for god knows how long.  The recovery time is greater for the c-section (4 weeks total, but you feel pretty good after a week or two, just can't do anything for 4). 

I will say this though...doesn't matter how much pain you go through when delivering your baby..,you forget it all once they hand you that beautiful miracle.
:D Weee

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2008, 05:50:31 PM »

I will say this though...doesn't matter how much pain you go through when delivering your baby..,you forget it all once they hand you that beautiful miracle.
Laura, that was beautiful!

Jaguar, have you ever given birth?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2008, 05:53:47 PM »
Laura, that was beautiful!

Jaguar, have you ever given birth?

I give birth all the time!  :P
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2008, 06:16:58 PM »
I give birth all the time!  :P
so that means no!! whether u have or not its no big deal for me, im just asking a question.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2008, 06:43:28 PM »
so that means no!! whether u have or not its no big deal for me, im just asking a question.

It means I give birth all the time.

Dammit man! I'm speaking English... ENGLISH!!
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2008, 06:49:52 PM »
It means I give birth all the time.

Dammit man! I'm speaking English... ENGLISH!!
in the dicitionary under WOMAN they should have a pic of you!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2008, 08:25:44 PM »
in the dicitionary under WOMAN they should have a pic of you!

You mean they don't?  ???

ahem...

I am Woman, hear me roar, in numbers too big to ignore,
and I know too much to stand back and pretend...    :)
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2008, 07:56:13 AM »
I DON'T GIVE A POOP ABOUT BIOLOGY!!!

I say it's UNATURAL to WANT to squeeze something the size of a watermelon out of an opening that can barely handle a ping-pong ball. Squeeze a grapefruit out of your anus and come back and tell me it's natural for me to want that.

Giving birth to melons is unatural for a woman with hips like yours but bearing a child is not.

I don't smoke anything. Although I sometimes think about takin up smoking the tobacco pipe occasionally but it's so expensive these days.

I don't mind making 'em, or even raising them, ...but I draw the line at having them
You wussy, you were made to push out atleast 2 go for it girl, just stay away from blokes the size of Shaquille O'Neal and you will have an average sized bambino, unless you are diabetic during the gestation period.

HM
W

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2008, 01:28:42 PM »

Giving birth to melons is unatural for a woman with hips like yours but bearing a child is not.

:o   what are you implying about my hips?

You wussy, you were made to push out atleast 2 go for it girl,

I'm a wussy and I have no shame in admitting it.   ;D

just stay away from blokes the size of Shaquille O'Neal and you will have an average sized bambino, unless you are diabetic during the gestation period.

HM

That guy is ABSOLUTELY HUGE!!!
When I stood next to him, I felt like when I was 4 yrs old and standing around all the grownups.
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2008, 01:43:08 PM »
:o   what are you implying about my hips?
That they are probably not wide enough for a melon but if you are healthy woman like I assume you are, squeezing a little Jagged one out would probably be ver easy for you.

I'm a wussy and I have no shame in admitting it.   ;D
Yes and I called it  ;D

That guy is ABSOLUTELY HUGE!!!
When I stood next to him, I felt like when I was 4 yrs old and standing around all the grownups.
I know I have as well and I am 6'1" and I shook his hand, first time I ever felt inferior to anyone lol. Just imagine how big his babies would be with you. Even the process might be a bit much at first but you would adjust I am sure. Anyway my ex pushed out a 11 lbs 13 oz baby girl once for me and she was 5' 2" size 4-6 so it can be done no problem.

Beside you forget the pain almost instantaneously and todays drugs almost alleviate every bit anyway.

HM
W

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2008, 02:23:57 PM »
That they are probably not wide enough for a melon but if you are healthy woman like I assume you are, squeezing a little Jagged one out would probably be ver easy for you.

Well if it's a little jagged one, squeezing it out may not be so easy.  :-\

Yes and I called it  ;D

so whatdjyawant... a cookie?  :-\

I know I have as well and I am 6'1" and I shook his hand, first time I ever felt inferior to anyone lol.

It's wild isn't it. you feel sooo incredibly tiny.

Just imagine how big his babies would be with you.  Even the process might be a bit much at first but you would adjust I am sure.

Dude, ...you're scaring the living daylights out of me.

Anyway my ex pushed out a 11 lbs 13 oz baby girl once for me and she was 5' 2" size 4-6 so it can be done no problem.

I just fainted

Beside you forget the pain almost instantaneously and todays drugs almost alleviate every bit anyway.

HM

You go squeeze a melon out of your anus, or even a grapefruit, ...then come tell me how quickly you forgot the pain,

...then maybe I'll think about it.
w

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2008, 05:37:13 AM »

You go squeeze a melon out of your anus, or even a grapefruit, ...then come tell me how quickly you forgot the pain,

...then maybe I'll think about it.
Your anus isn't supposed to push out a melon or grapefruit, your vagina is, lol.  As far as forgetting about the pain...you truly do as soon as they hand you the child (for the most part) but you do quickly remember when the day comes to deliver another.   ;D
:D Weee

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2008, 07:42:21 AM »
Your anus isn't supposed to push out a melon or grapefruit, your vagina is, lol.  As far as forgetting about the pain...you truly do as soon as they hand you the child (for the most part) but you do quickly remember when the day comes to deliver another.   ;D

Thx LL you are soooo right.

I think jaggy will have a baby of her own one day soon unless she is in her 40s already; that I don't recommend!
W