Author Topic: Bodybuilding has been good to the gay man  (Read 6909 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Bodybuilding has been good to the gay man
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2008, 08:46:02 PM »
Tell us, brother, have you ever been propositioned by a gay dude at a bbing contest?

If so, did you sit them down, and explain your discoveries discrediting evolution?
Actually if evolution is true some where along the line one of your ancesters would've had to have been gay. ;D
Surely you don't have gay ancesters?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2008, 08:54:04 PM »
Actually if evolution is true some where along the line one of your ancesters would've had to have been gay. ;D
Surely you don't have gay ancesters?

Actually, since homosexuality exists in all human societies, and the proportion is roughly constant, the reason for it is evolutionary. As far as I know, it's still an open problem. It could be one of those recessive genes that, when present in just one copy has one effect, and when present in double doses has another effect, like the anemia/resistance to malaria gene.

As for someone having gay ancestors... you do know that both gay men and lesbians can reproduce, right? Gay men can produce sperm, and lesbians do ovulate. If they perform the act, there is no reason for them not to be able to have children!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2008, 09:05:16 PM »
Actually, since homosexuality exists in all human societies, and the proportion is roughly constant, the reason for it is evolutionary. As far as I know, it's still an open problem. It could be one of those recessive genes that, when present in just one copy has one effect, and when present in double doses has another effect, like the anemia/resistance to malaria gene.

As for someone having gay ancestors... you do know that both gay men and lesbians can reproduce, right? Gay men can produce sperm, and lesbians do ovulate. If they perform the act, there is no reason for them not to be able to have children!

Well said, but I believe there is a thread started about titty boy somewhere.  8)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2008, 09:06:54 PM »
Well said, but I believe there is a thread started about titty boy somewhere.  8)

What does titty boy have to do with evolution? I doubt he's ever heard of it!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2008, 09:09:35 PM »
What does titty boy have to do with evolution? I doubt he's ever heard of it!
Absolutely nothing but since I won are last debate surely you don't want a piece of me ;D

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2008, 12:15:37 AM »
I'm terrified of Queers. Back in the 1950's in Glasgow an American ship was in port so there were plenty of gay sailors roaming the streets. Three of the bastards jumped me in Argyle street.  Two of them held me down while the third one styled my hair  ;D

Master of the Masters.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2008, 12:52:06 AM »
lots of gay hating here.

Seems like most of you guys aren't to sure about their own orientation and fear that they could be gay, which in fact all of you BB watching queers are.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2008, 04:03:19 AM »
lots of gay hating here.

Seems like most of you guys aren't to sure about their own orientation and fear that they could be gay, which in fact all of you BB watching queers are.
self hating dahmers

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2008, 04:39:07 AM »
lots of gay hating here.

Shut the Fcuk up, Monkey boy. you Love bodybuilding, too. Don't you, Ape man?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2008, 04:47:01 AM »

Shut the Fcuk up, Monkey boy. you Love bodybuilding, too. Don't you, Ape man?

I think his point is more that it sends out alarm signals when people are violently anti-gay ..yet, on the other hand, seem to follow a 'sport' that is essentially about male beauty and the cheering of men in g-strings.

There is certainly a tension between the two: hate gays/love looking at nearly naked men. Seems that some people may be having 'troubles' reconciling their contrasting feelings.
O

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2008, 04:54:10 AM »
I think his point is more that it sends out alarm signals when people are violently anti-gay ..yet, on the other hand, seem to follow a 'sport' that is essentially about male beauty and the cheering of men in g-strings.

There is certainly a tension between the two: hate gays/love looking at nearly naked men. Seems that some people may be having 'troubles' reconciling their contrasting feelings.
there appears to be more identity 'troubles' with online charactizations than in real life.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2008, 05:00:56 AM »
the gays have ruined the sport. they take something noble, pure and very beautiful and turn it into disgusting, depraved and sickening evil. I am pleased that the gay Blockhead mentioned was beaten.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2008, 05:04:47 AM »
Where are all the guys on this board who say "Your nothing till you take it on the stage ..." hahahahahaha meanwhile you think parading in person on stage in a thong is fulfilling a life long dream but all along your just givin some dude spank material for later .hahahahahha BB , what a sport !!!
L

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2008, 05:06:04 AM »
the gays have ruined the sport. they take something noble, pure and very beautiful and turn it into disgusting, depraved and sickening evil. I am pleased that the gay Blockhead mentioned was beaten.
ha  now the stories evolved to a beating?  LOL   hey sherlock, how about a fact check

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2008, 05:07:25 AM »
lots of gay hating here.

so by this logic the KKK actually love black people.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2008, 05:22:19 AM »
I see you have competitor stars, does it make you feel good that you have posed almost naked for a largely gay audience?

Haha, owned!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2008, 06:09:54 AM »
Absolutely nothing but since I won are last debate surely you don't want a piece of me ;D

HAHAHAAA way to change the topic there... tell us, onetimehard... what does it feel like to diet and train your ass off, shave off all your body hair, tan, rub oil into your skin, put on a skimpy little thong, then go on stage and perform a dance routine for a crowd of cheering, screaming homosexuals who are lusting after your muscled body?

Also, do they make you wear a mask to hide that ugly handsome mug of yours? ???

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2008, 06:31:35 AM »
HAHAHAAA way to change the topic there... tell us, onetimehard... what does it feel like to diet and train your ass off, shave off all your body hair, tan, rub oil into your skin, put on a skimpy little thong, then go on stage and perform a dance routine for a crowd of cheering, screaming homosexuals who are lusting after your muscled body?

Also, do they make you wear a mask to hide that ugly handsome mug of yours? ???
haha  why would u want to know what it feels like?  trying to fill a void in your personal experiences? 

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2008, 06:34:35 AM »
haha  why would u want to know what it feels like?  trying to fill a void in your personal experiences? 

No man, I'm concerned for OneTimeHard, with him being a religious zealot and nutcase and all... It must be frightening for him to come into such close contact with all those unrepentant hell-bound sinners...

Also, I'm thinking of getting on stage myself next year... granted, it's only for karaoke at the local bar, but it's the first step towards my bodybuilding career ;)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2008, 07:29:49 AM »
so by this logic the KKK actually love black people.

Um, yes! From Thomas Jefferson to Strom Thurmond there is a long history of slave holders and race baiters/haters secretly jumping into the sac with those they ostensibly hate. 

...Not uncommonly, she said, politicians speak out vigorously against the very behavior that they then indulge in, as is the case with Governor Spitzer. “You project wrong onto others that is symptomatic of your own behavior,” she said. “It’s called a defense mechanism. Basically, it’s unconscious.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/11/nyregion/11cnd-scandals.html?hp

Larry Craig, Ted Haggard, Eliot Spitzor, Florida State Rep. Bob Allen, Senator David Vitter...  ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206732.msg2852710#msg2852710

sergiopump

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2008, 08:03:03 AM »
Um, yes! From Thomas Jefferson to Strom Thurmond there is a long history of slave holders and race baiters secretly jumping into the sac with those they ostensibly hate. 

...Not uncommonly, she said, politicians speak out vigorously against the very behavior that they then indulge in, as is the case with Governor Spitzer. “You project wrong onto others that is symptomatic of your own behavior,” she said. “It’s called a defense mechanism. Basically, it’s unconscious.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/11/nyregion/11cnd-scandals.html?hp

very true, good post

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2008, 08:43:16 AM »
Gay men like the penis.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2008, 08:47:45 AM »
Um, yes! From Thomas Jefferson to Strom Thurmond there is a long history of slave holders and race baiters/haters secretly jumping into the sac with those they ostensibly hate. 

by your logic anything we are against is the opposite of what were feeling because of a defense mechanism. so anyone who is against the war is truly for it. anyone who disagrees with abortion is truly for it. anyone who hates religion is a closet Christian. i guess me being a cop in homicide must mean I'm really pro murder. ::). i dont like old males soliciting sex from underage boys. i guess that also means i like young boys then. give me a fucking break with your stupid psychology wanna be bullshit.

some of us not agree with certain things.  some of us have standards of living. most of us here probably dont have a hatred towards homosexuals. but you like to 'egg' us on so that we do.

people in this thread are animating the fact that some are gay because they're into bodybuilding. that puts us into defense mode, because we know we are not.

in fact you the homosexual is using a defense mechanism to try to convince yourself what your doing is right, and the hetero is wrong.  

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2008, 08:51:24 AM »
lots of gay hating here.

no it shit like this that pisses us off, and forces us to hate you. now go plug some dudes butthole

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2008, 08:52:09 AM »

by your logic anything we are against is the opposite of what were feeling because of a defense mechanism. so anyone who is against the war is truly for it. anyone who disagrees with abortion is truly for it. anyone who hates religion is a closet Christian. i guess me being a cop in homicide must mean I'm really pro murder. ::). i dont like old males soliciting sex from underage boys. i guess that also means i like young boys then. give me a fucking break with your stupid psychology wanna be bullshit.

some of us not agree with certain things.  some of us have standards of living. most of us here probably dont have a hatred towards homosexuals. but you like to 'egg' us on so that we do.

people in this thread are animating the fact that some are gay because they're into bodybuilding. that puts us into defense mode, because we know we are not.

in fact you the homosexual is using a defense mechanism to try to convince yourself what your doing is right, and the hetero is wrong.  

who said anything about somebody being wrong.