Author Topic: 5 weeks out  (Read 15042 times)

Stavios

Re: 5 weeks out
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 09:14:33 AM »
Hows your legs on dryness overall?
Hams coming in already? Calves?
you think you can bring diced glutes? you can take the juniors hands down if u do!

legs dryness is getting good, hams, calves and quads will all be in I am sure of that.

as for diced glutes, the skin has got a fuck load thinner in that area in the last week, so I don't know yet.
in the mirror I see like 5-6 huge striations in the glutes but it really depends on the lightning, so I really don't know if I will be able to get the dry look in them.

I am like a woman, in the off-season my ass gets fucking huge! I gain most of my bodyfat there and in the lowerback so it will be the last place the fat will go off

Alex Azarian is doing my prep and he is really good ! The guy knows his shit and he knows how to get people in shape all that while eating a lot of food

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2008, 09:14:55 AM »
Stav, when I adjust the lighting, there appears to be some sort of grapefruit in the image.

Care to comment?

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 09:16:15 AM »
i remember you posting a while back that you started training them two times a week
how did that work out for you?

seems like it did nothing much ! I gained more muscle in the glutes tho...

in the off-season I will only do front squat, hack-squats and barbell hack-squats from now on to really put the pressure on the quads to get a better sweep.

no more regular squat or legpress, it does nothing for my quads.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 09:24:41 AM »
very impressive, the great Stavios tears more teen ass to pieces than ever.

Well yeah that's actually the first thing I thought but he's gotta stay focused right now...besides I bet he's too busy to chase tail...that's the ironic part...when you look your best you care the least about it, or you at least just don't have the resources for it.  Also as you sharpen up your tastes get alot more discriminating, so it's really hard to find somebody when you're on a quest for self-perfection in that way because they're never hot enough and if they are then they aren't worth a shit to you because you'll realize they're just like you are in that moment...completely self-absorbed.  So it's probably best to just put off any mate-hunting til you're done because if you land something looking like that it's usually not even sustainable.  He has a good girl already though so hopefully he's already figured out what's best for him.  Although if he starts hitting something else in the meantime we want pics...   :-X

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 09:25:08 AM »
Stav, when I adjust the lighting, there appears to be some sort of grapefruit in the image.

Care to comment?

LMAO !!!

KAi Greene is my bodybuilding idol, I follow his footsteps

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 09:27:18 AM »
Well yeah that's actually the first thing I thought but he's gotta stay focused right now...besides I bet he's too busy to chase tail...that's the ironic part...when you look your best you care the least about it, or you at least just don't have the resources for it.  Also as you sharpen up your tastes get alot more discriminating, so it's really hard to find somebody when you're on a quest for self-perfection in that way because they're never hot enough and if they are then they aren't worth a shit to you because you'll realize they're just like you are in that moment...completely self-absorbed.  So it's probably best to just put off any mate-hunting til you're done because if you land something looking like that it's usually not even sustainable.  He has a good girl already though so hopefully he's already figured out what's best for him.  Although if he starts hitting something else in the meantime we want pics...   :-X

Absolutly, I already have a girl for a couple of months now and it is going very well with her. Very good girl so I won't fuck it up to nail some club sluts, already did that in the past and those times are over for me now  8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 09:29:04 AM »
Stav,don`t tell me your gonna` put on a thong and dance in front of a group of gay men!!!!  LOL :)

Just kidding bro,you look great...........much improved.

In 5 more weeks you`re gonna` be fucking shrinkwrapped!!

Stay on point and dial it in bud!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 09:32:29 AM »
So how are you feeling right now Stavios?  What are you going through?  Is it bad yet?  The other guys have been saying that Alex's diet isn't so bad.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2008, 09:38:14 AM »
great if natural. very impressive.

if you juiced then truly pathetic and a cheat as that is possible naturally.

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 09:39:14 AM »
So how are you feeling right now Stavios?  What are you going through?  Is it bad yet?  The other guys have been saying that Alex's diet isn't so bad.

I am feeling great as far as the energy goes. I am still eating a lot of carbs so I never feel tired it is great !
Very very easy diet to follow !
Alex has a very good eye also so he knows how one should look at X weeks out and he changes things up by that.

At this point tho, I have to say that I can't wait to eat a good cheeseburger with some chocolate bars and some hotdogs too  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2008, 09:39:49 AM »

Thanks Sweetmuscles, I guess I am pathetic  ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2008, 09:41:38 AM »

if you used steroids to build that then yes as you could have shown some discipline and done it natural instead of taking the coward junkie route.

sad

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2008, 09:42:33 AM »
LMAO !!!

KAi Greene is my bodybuilding idol, I follow his footsteps

Keep on posting pics as you get closer to the show.  We'll try to find ways to laugh your way thru the brutal dieting.

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2008, 09:45:04 AM »
if you used steroids to build that then yes as you could have shown some discipline and done it natural instead of taking the coward junkie route.

sad

that's your opinion and I respect it. I am doing my best to build my physique and I work as hard as I can, that's enough for my conciance

thanks for taking the time to give your opinion tho

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2008, 09:46:47 AM »

sad

Yes Stavios is such a sad case.   ;D    

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2008, 09:47:38 AM »

sad

ok there Rambo  ::)
bodybuilding is about how u look. end of story.
not about what u took to get there.

don't confuse the two.

if the guy lifts heavy or light...trains for 1 hour or two....juices little or none, or alot...it's all irrelevant.
critique the physique, and that's it.
at the end of the day it won't change the fact that he places where he does in a show.

like Chic says: Nobody cares how much you benchpress on a bodybuilding stage.

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2008, 09:49:35 AM »
Lets not make this about steroids guys, this thread was just to show off before the show and get some feedback.

you guys can discuss the morality of taking steroids in other threads like my man Croatch does  :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2008, 09:49:58 AM »

sad
shut the fuck up stav looks better than  95 % of guys who take gear  and looks better than 100% of any true naturals

spinnis

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2008, 09:53:22 AM »

Tell us your doses  ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2008, 10:36:09 AM »
shut the fuck up stav looks better than  95 % of guys who take gear  and looks better than 100% of any true naturals

LOL the brutal truth

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2008, 10:39:27 AM »
LOL the brutal truth

lol, I would not say that tho !!
some naturals look damn good

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2008, 10:40:10 AM »

it's already been said, but comments like this on a thread of this nature are uncalled for.  here's a guy who's busting his ass to diet down, training hard and doing tons of cardio.  He's coming here for encouragement and welcoming constructive criticism and you're ripping on his freedom of personal choice?  you're the pathetic one.  you should delete your posts in this thread or post your pic to show that you "own" him naturally.
i

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2008, 10:45:04 AM »
it's already been said, but comments like this on a thread of this nature are uncalled for.  here's a guy who's busting his ass to diet down, training hard and doing tons of cardio.  He's coming here for encouragement and welcoming constructive criticism and you're ripping on his freedom of personal choice?  you're the pathetic one.  you should delete your posts in this thread or post your pic to show that you "own" him naturally.

The only thing that "SWEETMUSCLES" owns is a few old Flex mags from the early 90's to which he constantly beats off to. :-X

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2008, 10:45:28 AM »
Lets not make this about steroids guys, this thread was just to show off before the show and get some feedback.

you guys can discuss the morality of taking steroids in other threads like my man Croatch does  :D
haha, I'm taking it you're natural.  Good physique.
N

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2008, 10:47:47 AM »
it's already been said, but comments like this on a thread of this nature are uncalled for.  here's a guy who's busting his ass to diet down, training hard and doing tons of cardio.  He's coming here for encouragement and welcoming constructive criticism and you're ripping on his freedom of personal choice?  you're the pathetic one.  you should delete your posts in this thread or post your pic to show that you "own" him naturally.

That will be the day, that won't happen here, to many internet warriors.
Spirit of Truth