Author Topic: Stolen Ipod.  (Read 3769 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Stolen Ipod.
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 08:17:29 PM »
Why wasn't your nano attached to you with an armband or something similar?

No i just kept it in my pocket, unless i was running around a track. I don't like armbands, it is just more comfortable to stick it my pocket IMO. Old nanos are very little and light, my nike headphones weight more then that ipod. :(

I've got the same shitty nano & I've left it laying around & no ones touched it. However someone once stole my hat at the gym...
Your sweaty hat? People will steal anything now adays  :-\
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2008, 08:19:52 PM »
I had mine inscribed with "Thou Shalt Not Steal" and my cell phone number.

About six hours after I lost it, I got a text message that said: Fuck You, Moses!

Bastard!
Damn, that is fucked up
A

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 08:26:19 PM »
Your sweaty hat? People will steal anything now adays  :-\

I know...but a month later I found it sitting in the locker room. Very very odd.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 08:29:30 PM »
I know...but a month later I found it sitting in the locker room. Very very odd.
did you steal it back?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 08:34:49 PM »
did you steal it back?

Hell ya, took it home & washed it & wore it the next day.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 05:19:19 AM »
Maybe it was Kareem Abdul Jabar.

lew alcindor

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 05:28:26 AM »
I had mine inscribed with "Thou Shalt Not Steal" and my cell phone number.

About six hours after I lost it, I got a text message that said: Fuck You, Moses!

Bastard!
Is that a true story? hahaha
N

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2008, 05:30:01 AM »
someone stole my throw away ballpen from my log book two weeks ago.

I hate these idiots, stealing should bring 5 years jail time.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 05:43:01 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 05:46:43 AM »
You bastad ;D

Throw the jews down the well!  ;D

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 06:49:18 AM »
The city I live in is having a problem with theft at various gyms with a woman and man team of scumbags.  The man waits outside in a vehicle while the woman enters the gym with her gym bag in hand for a "day pass".  Most gyms don't ask for identification, the person just signs a waiver so the thief isn't logged into the computer system.  She enters the women's change room, takes out a pair of bolt cutters from her gym bag and proceeds to cut locks off the lockers.  She then takes what she want from the lockers: purse, cash, credit card (s), etc then replaces the cut locks with a new lock.  When the owner of the locker enters the change room she can't figure out where her locker was and if she does, she can't even get into it.  This buys the theives time to go shopping with stolen credit cards.  Not to mention the posibility of identity theft.  So far they have hit three major gyms in the area and have made out with a lot of loot.  They are travelling to various cities doing haven't been caught yet. 
I

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 06:55:49 AM »
The city I live in is having a problem with theft at various gyms with a woman and man team of scumbags.  The man waits outside in a vehicle while the woman enters the gym with her gym bag in hand for a "day pass".  Most gyms don't ask for identification, the person just signs a waiver so the thief isn't logged into the computer system.  She enters the women's change room, takes out a pair of bolt cutters from her gym bag and proceeds to cut locks off the lockers.  She then takes what she want from the lockers: purse, cash, credit card (s), etc then replaces the cut locks with a new lock.  When the owner of the locker enters the change room she can't figure out where her locker was and if she does, she can't even get into it.  This buys the theives time to go shopping with stolen credit cards.  Not to mention the posibility of identity theft.  So far they have hit three major gyms in the area and have made out with a lot of loot.  They are travelling to various cities doing haven't been caught yet. 

chop her hands off

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 07:10:55 AM »
Someone stole my gym ipod today!!! >:( >:( I had it on the floor when i was doing leg presses, forgot, left it there, went to buy a water, and some fucker took it.  :( Who the fuck steals a 1gig old ass nano? ???

Eh,you can have it back.I'll leave it at the front desk.I don't listen to Elton John,George Micheal,and Frankie goes to Hollywood anyway :D

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 07:11:37 AM »
many, the gym was pack today. You think someone would have seen something. ??? If i see anyone with a old nano, i'm going to ask to seen the serial number lol.I don't want to take my iphone or touch to the gym because i sweat lol. I been using the nano for cardio because of nike plus. nike's new coach system looks cool, but i need music tho. And i need a screen so i'm guessing new nano. New version is almost out tho.

http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

somebody loves the "i" series....

why have an i phone, and i touch, and an mp3 player? werent some of those invented to consolidate? serious question

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2008, 07:12:16 AM »

it smelled like chicken soup didnt it.....sorry

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2008, 04:26:11 PM »
somebody loves the "i" series....

why have an i phone, and i touch, and an mp3 player? werent some of those invented to consolidate? serious question

well, i like itunes. I like cheap lossless music. lol I also got an appletv. ;D
1 gig nano was for the gym.
jailbroken iphone for everyday, the internet is great ;D
touch stays in my truck, or i dock it if i want music/video somewhere, like i a friend's house, outside, etc.
I think im going to take bay's recommendation and strap my touch to my arm, and using it at the gym too.

A

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2008, 04:53:48 PM »

this is why i leave my phone and wallet in my car.  the only thing in my locker while im in the gym is my work clothes.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2008, 05:00:44 AM »
well, i like itunes. I like cheap lossless music. lol I also got an appletv. ;D
1 gig nano was for the gym.
jailbroken iphone for everyday, the internet is great ;D
touch stays in my truck, or i dock it if i want music/video somewhere, like i a friend's house, outside, etc.
I think im going to take bay's recommendation and strap my touch to my arm, and using it at the gym too.

Htexan is sponsored by Apple!!!!!! LOL ;)

that appletv is pretty cool. my friend has that...

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2008, 10:21:34 AM »
Someone stole my gym ipod today!!! >:( >:( I had it on the floor when i was doing leg presses, forgot, left it there, went to buy a water, and some fucker took it.  :( Who the fuck steals a 1gig old ass nano? ???

time for an upgrade anyway.  you should thank the thief.  ;D
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!