Author Topic: For my friend, Douche Bum, who fancies himself knowledgeable about the law.  (Read 2190 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
::)  Callous and the ACLU:  ardent defenders of child rape: 

"This case involves the systematic rape of minor children -- conduct that is institutionalized and euphemistically called 'spiritual marriage,'" she wrote. "Typically, there is no media coverage of the horrific acts sexual predators commit against children ... if the media showed the actual events of adult males demanding sex with 11-year-old girls, there would be no one questioning the graphic danger of returning these children to their home at this time."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/29/texas.polygamists/index.html

I wish I understood the your system of thought.
S

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
I wish I understood the your system of thought.

Maybe it's a generational thing, but it's probably more that he's decided that they're all "bad" and so he's willing to go after the women and children too.  The sensible solution is to find the males responsible, and provide counseling/other services for the women and children.

By DB's logic, the woman in Austria who was raped by her dad should have no contact with her kids, while the dad should be allowed to be a fugitive. Fortunately, Austrians ain't crazy/evil.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Maybe it's a generational thing, but it's probably more that he's decided that they're all "bad" and so he's willing to go after the women and children too.  The sensible solution is to find the males responsible, and provide counseling/other services for the women and children.

By DB's logic, the woman in Austria who was raped by her dad should have no contact with her kids, while the dad should be allowed to be a fugitive. Fortunately, Austrians ain't crazy/evil.

Where did my post go lol?
S

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

Maybe one of the mods doesn't like you?  ???

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

I didn't pull anything.   I don't anyone else did either.  You never post something that would need to be pulled RPF.