Author Topic: You MUST Discuss Kimbo Slice on PAGE ONE!  (Read 6161 times)

temper35

• Getbig III
Re: You MUST Discuss Kimbo Slice on PAGE ONE!
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2008, 10:06:14 PM »
People still watch CBS?

"Whether they like it or not, they're the farm league," UFC President Dana White says.

Seriously?  More people probably watch CBS in 20 min of TV than there are in the audience at the Olympia.

Your schmoeness is making you delusional.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2008, 11:05:38 PM »

That 'fight' was horrible. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2008, 11:06:59 PM »
People still watch CBS?

"Whether they like it or not, they're the farm league," UFC President Dana White says.

It's embarrassing that the UFC is asking people to pay for UFC 85. That is one of, if not the worst cards I've ever seen.

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2008, 12:13:37 AM »
the fight was shit, the ref was bias for Kimbo on the fight, having them stand up when they only had been on the ground for a short time. The end was ok, looked like kimbo would have finished him with another shot, but ref did stop it early. Deserved the shot to the face he got. The Gina Corano (sp?) fight stole the show. The robbie lawler fight needed to continue, overall good show just too much politics to keep there bottom line.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2008, 03:19:47 AM »
Kimbo is a 6 figure guy and would wreck any ufc fighter you put in front of him.

TEAM KIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha....  BJ would wreck him.  No takedown defense, no guard to speak of.  BJ by shakaplata from the mount. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2008, 09:28:05 AM »
The first impression Ihad of the show was it was looking like a WWE wrestling show.  To much "show" fireworks, Busta Rymes coming out and singing (actually not to bad), effects all that crap the WWE does.  I think what that does is put in the minds of the people who are tuning in for the first time that it might be more of a show than real fighting.  Anyway thats what I was thinking.  But the overall show was pretty good.  A lot of commercials but that is a good thing for the producers of the show.  It was cool for Gary Shaw to give the full prize money and bonus to Lawler and the other guy.  Does anyone know the purse breakdown

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2008, 09:43:32 AM »
The first impression Ihad of the show was it was looking like a WWE wrestling show.  To much "show" fireworks, Busta Rymes coming out and singing (actually not to bad), effects all that crap the WWE does.  I think what that does is put in the minds of the people who are tuning in for the first time that it might be more of a show than real fighting.  Anyway thats what I was thinking.  But the overall show was pretty good.  A lot of commercials but that is a good thing for the producers of the show.  It was cool for Gary Shaw to give the full prize money and bonus to Lawler and the other guy.  Does anyone know the purse breakdown

no doubt they wanted kimbo to win.  no doubt that shit was fixed by the friendly ref.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2008, 09:48:17 AM »
Colossus reacts after this epic stoppage.

Q

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2008, 09:59:41 AM »

For a bald guy, the ref certainly 'looked' trustworthy.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2008, 10:01:29 AM »
Colossus reacts after this epic stoppage.

I feel bad for JT.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2008, 10:06:09 AM »
I feel bad for JT.

Yeah, he has to go out in public with that ear.