Author Topic: This is funny  (Read 11027 times)

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
This is funny
« on: June 27, 2008, 08:13:09 PM »
I have been on the boards before, but have been away for a long time. since the 2003 olympia. I stayed with Matt and Mo, and Met Craig and Kelly and all their coharts at that time, Craig is a douche bag, always has been always will be, he ran to Boston, because Matt was there after Mo left his ass in Vegas.  if anyone thinks craig was an upstanding, nice guy,  your idiots...I was at the expo with him, and at the after party at the House of Blues, he's a douche bag of rare proportion. He get's what he deserves, I hope he fries. Matt lived in a house he owned, and stored all of their "stuff" upstairs in a cooler and a refrigerator, it was like a damn pharmacy. Ask Cromier, i was with Matt at the Hotel when he dropped off his order. Ask all the other guys that year, who went to the house of blues, then the after party at 7, they were red by the way...where the X came from. Craig, was half ass at best as a bodybuilder, but second to noneas a pusher and a promoter, I hope he fries for what he did to that girl, he deserves it. And stop giving sympathy for Kelly, she knew what was going on the whole damn time.  Neither of them are innocent, at best they are ignorant, thinking they are above the law. Just cause you look good, does not mean you have to be a total piece of shit......Where is Vince Neil when Craig needs him? just curious.

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: This is funny
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 07:26:00 AM »
Where were you when his so called pharmacy was in full swing....buying maybe? your a piece of shit just like him.