Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 25, 2014, 12:59:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Religious weirdo just told me a getbigger will kick the devils ass  (Read 160 times)
Darren Avey
Getbig IV

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2014, 01:30:56 PM »

Apparently, my weird neighbour tells me, Jesus slaying Satan is just a smokescreen to Satan and followers concentrate on Jesus, apparently God has chosen a great warrior who is walking the earth as an ordinary man right now who will come out of the shadows, save Jesus and save us all and slay Satan!!

So which one of you is it?
Report to moderator   Logged

I
Fortress
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 01:32:03 PM »

Yeah, religion isn't dangerous.  Roll Eyes
ChopperRider
Getbig IV

Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 02:09:18 PM »

Apparently, my weird neighbour tells me, Jesus slaying Satan is just a smokescreen to Satan and followers concentrate on Jesus, apparently God has chosen a great warrior who is walking the earth as an ordinary man right now who will come out of the shadows, save Jesus and save us all and slay Satan!!

Darren, do you ever get the feeling people just humor you because they think you have a touch of Down's Syndrome?

irishdave
Getbig IV

6'5" 240lbs of Irish Viking Genetics

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 03:40:19 PM »

Darren, do you ever get the feeling people just humor you because they think you have a touch of Down's Syndrome?

Lol

G
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 04:21:46 PM »

Wiggs shall slay Groink in an epic showdown between good and evil? The Righteous Hebrew vs The Narcissistic Non-Believer?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!