Author Topic: Anyone interested in a A23 reality "show" / progress vid serie?  (Read 2477 times)

Alex23

Could start as early as tomorow; me going to the store, getting my hair done, shopping for exotic food, hitting on local girls but still hanging with he love of my live.. driving around in exotic cars... and yea.. training with "weights"  ::)

Just say the word and it will start tomorow and stick the crap out of this rising board.

getbig = positive.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Anyone interested in a A23 reality "show" / progress vid serie?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 04:27:34 AM »
Could start as early as tomorow; me going to the store, getting my hair done, shopping for exotic food, hitting on local girls but still hanging with he love of my live.. driving around in exotic cars... and yea.. training with "weights"  ::)

Just say the word and it will start tomorow and stick the crap out of this rising board.

getbig = positive.

Fuck tomorrow, start it today!
E

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 04:29:24 AM »

I'm not much to look at right now with a sticky happy trail, crusty women -juice smellish bathrobe and eyes circles the size of twinkies ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 04:31:26 AM »
I'm not much to look at right now with a sticky happy trail, crusty women -juice smellish bathrobe and eyes circles the size of twinkies ;D

Reality shows have to be "warts and all", that's the only way they work. Have you seen how ugly some of the people start to look on Survivor for example. Besides, you on your worst day is probably 10 times hotter than the rest of Getbig on their best day.  :D
E

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 04:37:14 AM »
Reality shows have to be "warts and all", that's the only way they work. Have you seen how ugly some of the people start to look on Survivor for example. Besides, you on your worst day is probably 10 times hotter than the rest of Getbig on their best day.  :D

Hahahah thanks for the vote of confidence. I think I can bring the content.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 07:05:15 AM »
NO

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 10:13:30 AM »

exactly what i was thinking danny. START THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!