Author Topic: nasser advice  (Read 9008 times)

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
Re: nasser advice
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2009, 11:12:29 AM »
bobs do you know if huge nasser is still intending on writing a book? if so will this have his drug use, training, diet, etc in it,along with some great nasser stories ?

The Nasser book is in the final stages of editing,which means it still could be at least eight weeks or so until publication with picture placement and other aspects to be considered also. The biggest task so far has been deciding what information to include and what to leave for a potential book number two. Nasser and I are still working on these details. As with any book there is a very lenghty process involved. I personally know of bodybuilding champs who have been working on their books for 3+ years. David.   

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2009, 11:52:36 AM »
The Nasser book is in the final stages of editing,which means it still could be at least eight weeks or so until publication with picture placement and other aspects to be considered also. The biggest task so far has been deciding what information to include and what to leave for a potential book number two. Nasser and I are still working on these details. As with any book there is a very lenghty process involved. I personally know of bodybuilding champs who have been working on their books for 3+ years. David.   

can't wait  8)
175lbs by 31st July

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2009, 12:37:09 PM »
Hmm that Nasser stole from Milos? Nasser isn;t the one who nearly kill himself and others with his dangerous drug experiments. Or who make his wife offer herself sexually to FBI and DEA agents , yes, Milos did this.

::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2009, 12:42:39 PM »
Hmmm. For a first time 'author,' any editor worth his/her salt will tell you don't count on a second book. Maybe you need a tighter rein on the publishing side of this endeavour?

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2009, 01:21:09 PM »
Hmmm. For a first time 'author,' any editor worth his/her salt will tell you don't count on a second book. Maybe you need a tighter rein on the publishing side of this endeavour?

Hopefully there will be two books (at least) coming in the newar future, Nasser's insights have been quite enlightning and I am looking forwards to reading more.

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2009, 01:34:29 PM »
nasser is a worthless piece of shit.
he didn't deserve any O victories and that has left him bitter.
he needs to grow up and move on he was never good enough to win and everyone will lways remember that

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this is the GOD HONEST TRUTH Nasser was in one of my dreams last night!!
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2009, 01:47:43 PM »
i think it was early this morning before i was about to wake up from the dream

i remember nasser smiling and waving from a distance, not sure if we said anything but it was a pleasant dream sometime in the present of future, i was chilling in the middle of a city , i beleive i was looking around for hoes. also a couple of my buddies from highschool were in the dream and i was happy to see them being that i only had like a few true friends in highschool that i hadnt seen in years. it was like a simple reality scenario playing in my head doing waht i normally do like looking for hoes and sharing laughs with friends

and nasser was actually looking big in a weatherd t shirt , he was huge happy and possibly eating but he certainly waved at me and was pleased to see johnny falcon
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: this is the GOD HONEST TRUTH Nasser was in one of my dreams last night!!
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2009, 01:49:31 PM »
maybe you shouldn't sniff his soiled underwear before you go to sleep  ???
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2009, 01:51:08 PM »
maybe you shouldn't sniff his soiled underwear before you go to sleep  ???

no man im not gay, i just go looking for hoes in my dreams, are you jealous you cannot achieve this mental state
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2009, 01:53:24 PM »
no man im not gay, i just go looking for hoes in my dreams, are you jealous you cannot achieve this mental state

i prefer to look for them in real life

but keep living the dream bro
T

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2009, 01:54:29 PM »
great thread!
w

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2009, 01:56:46 PM »
nasser is a worthless piece of shit.
he didn't deserve any O victories and that has left him bitter.
he needs to grow up and move on he was never good enough to win and everyone will lways remember that

you couldn't lace huge nassers jock.
175lbs by 31st July

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2009, 02:01:02 PM »
Haha. Johnny,with you,Ill never get bored. ;D

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2009, 02:14:16 PM »
Yes, so stupid he has a MASTERS DEGREE in history and  political science and he speaks SEVEN language fluently.

And what pray tell can you boast? "Lovemonkey" no doubt failed school miserably and cannot even speak his one language properly.

The irony of someone so stupid as you insulting the intelligence of the most intelligent bodybuilder of all time..a man with an IQ in the top percentile of all people.
hahahahahaahhaahahhaah

Like any of that is of any importance, the man has to sell soiled underwear to gay Muslim bodybuilder worshipers to make ends meet..Nasser has robbed Big bobs over 25K, that was largely from G4P and selling soiled underpants

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2009, 02:16:26 PM »
you couldn't lace huge nassers jock.
yeah like id even want to.
im not a soiled thong loving fag like yourself.
Nasser is a disgrace to bbing

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2009, 02:18:54 PM »
Haha. Johnny,with you,Ill never get bored. ;D
You're no small amount of entertainment yourself.  :D

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2009, 02:24:15 PM »

I heard rumors that he's going to be adding a pair of soiled trunks with every book order..Is that true? speak on this Nucca?

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2009, 02:34:56 PM »

I heard rumors that he's going to be adding a pair of soiled trunks with every book order..Is that true? speak on this Nucca?

No you are completely wrong, there will be a pair of autographed soiled trunks free with each book. 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2009, 02:38:33 PM »
haha once again the faceless, marginalized, semi-suicidal failures chime in with their weak voiced chorus, only made audible by their shear numbers.
these are the bitter, failed malcontents who are unloved and coldly ignored by society. only here and only together can these embarrassing and lonely failures be heard.

how it must burn into their dank and moribund souls that Nasser is the most talked about and admired bodybuilder of our time.

how it must pain them that he is preparing an eagerly anticipated book when no one would ever care to know about their pathetic, litany to failure and underachievement, lives.

it is laughable to see such inferior people talk about and judge nasser when they lack even a 1/4 of his intelligence, wit and physique.
not only would no one care to read about them, as they obsess over huge nasser, nobody even knows they exist. HAHA if only they could see how sad, pathetic and totally inconsequential and unimportant they are when compared to the great Nasser El Sonabaty. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AH

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2009, 02:46:56 PM »
haha once again the faceless, marginalized, semi-suicidal failures chime in with their weak voiced chorus, only made audible by their shear numbers.
these are the bitter, failed malcontents who are unloved and coldly ignored by society. only here and only together can these embarrassing and lonely failures be heard.

how it must burn into their dank and moribund souls that Nasser is the most talked about and admired bodybuilder of our time.

how it must pain them that he is preparing an eagerly anticipated book when no one would ever care to know about their pathetic, litany to failure and underachievement, lives.

it is laughable to see such inferior people talk about and judge nasser when they lack even a 1/4 of his intelligence, wit and physique.
not only would no one care to read about them, as they obsess over huge nasser, nobody even knows they exist. HAHA if only they could see how sad, pathetic and totally inconsequential and unimportant they are when compared to the great Nasser El Sonabaty. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AH
hhahahahahahaha nasser the most admired bodybuilder thats the funiest thing i have ever seen.
he is a waste of air, he loaded his body full of oil and still couldn't win the big one..
he go beaten everytime he tried.. what a complete loser..
and now he sells soiled undrwear to try and keep up with his steroid habbit.
he is an embarrisment to bbing

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2009, 03:20:56 PM »

i very much look forward to reading the book- with Nasser's incredible memory for details, events, stories and ability to recall them and The Scribe's well written style- it should be a very entertaining and interesting book!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2009, 03:27:10 PM »
Would love to be in Milos office when he reads Nassers Book. :-\

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2009, 05:06:28 PM »
i very much look forward to reading the book- with Nasser's incredible memory for details, events, stories and ability to recall them and The Scribe's well written style- it should be a very entertaining and interesting book!

x2
175lbs by 31st July

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2009, 05:19:47 PM »
Nassers approach to drug use in bodybuilding can be found just by reading GH15 topics they are different people, but their approach to the sport from a drug sense is very similar.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »

Ha ha ha
Sure it is Robson. Just like the last time you claimed that it was a month away from being released. Maybe next year you can ramble on about how you're working on the book cover and its almost done....again. :D Maybe you should set some goals for yourself and finish your book on Dan Lurie first. At least Lurie isn't as big a whiner as nasser.