Author Topic: Goodrum Nutraceuticals is now in Pre-Production  (Read 3081 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Goodrum Nutraceuticals is now in Pre-Production
« on: June 02, 2008, 08:40:11 AM »
I've been wanting to do this for a few years now and thanks to a company in South Dakota, I am finally having my own personal supplement line. Right now I am having a company design the graphics and logo and once that's completed, its showtime.

For me, Its about honest products at an honest price.  I'm doing this not for innovation or world peace or being on a mission to reinvent the supplement industry.   Its just less expensive for me to have my own line than to sell for other people. To keep prices down, I will rely on internet advertising and small back page ads in MD.

Here's some details on just a few items:

1. Whey Better - Flavors: Coconut, Vanilla Spice, Mocha Irish Cream,
Ingredients per 30 gram serving:
Whey Protein - 24000 mg (24.0 grams)
L-Glutamine - 2000 mg ( 2.0 grams)
Carbohydrate - ( 3.0 grams)
Fat - ( 1.0 grams)
Total Calories per scoop = 125 calories
Total Servings per container = 30 servings

Price: 17.99 2lb

2. Massive G Weight Gainer (4lb Tub) - Flavors - Chocolate

Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, Hydrolysed Whey Protein [producing di-, tri-,oligo- and polypeptides {short and long chains of amino acids}] from specially-filtered and ion-exchanged whey protein concentrate [comprising B-lactoglobulin {approx. 46%}, A-lactalbumin {approx. 24%}, immunoglobulin {approx. 10%}, lactoferrin {approx. 6%}, MCT Oil, Natural Flavors, Fructose, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamic C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E, Biotin, and Folic Acid.

Price $15.95 (4lb)

3. Super Creatine Chewies - 120 Chews Flavors: Berry Blast (700mg of creatine per chew) Price: $12.99

4. SuperCarbs Recovery (4lb)
Carbohydrate ........................ ..................17000 mg
Vitamin C ........................ ........................ .. . 30 mg
Sodium ........................ ........................ .. ......25 mg
Potassium ........................ ........................ .. ..50 mg
Magnesium ........................ ........................ .. 25 mg
Chromium ........................ ........................ .. ..15 mcg
Chloride ........................ ........................ .. .....40 mg
Phosphate ........................ ........................ .. 120 mg
Fat ........................ ........................ .. ..............0 mg
Total Calories per serving = 70 calories
Total Servings per container = 65 servings

Price: $12.99

5. NightTest - 90 caps
Tribulus Terrestris.............. .......200 mg
Acetyl Carnitine............... ..........150 mg
Magnesium Aspartate............... 150 mg
Chrysin................. ........................ 50 mg
Zinc Monomethionine.......... ..... 10 mg
Vitamin B6...................... ..............1 mg

Price: $19.99

6. Fantastic Fat Burner - 90 caps
Ingredients Guarana , Uva Ursi, Gugulipid, Citrus aurantium, Forslean, Chromium polynicotinate, l-tyrosine l-carnitine
Price: $15.99

7. Vita-Vince - 30 capsules
It's a damn multi-vitamin, figure it out folks

If you have any questions about them, let me know
A

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Goodrum Nutraceuticals is now in Pre-Production
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 08:50:20 AM »
Good luck. When do you expect to be selling these items?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 09:08:13 AM »
Good luck. When do you expect to be selling these items?

Hopefully by the end of the year, I'll have 3 of the products available.  The labeling is going to be easy since they'll be some simple black and white labels with no images or pictures.  My key is high quality products at a low price which is what's needed as the industry has gotten out of control with price increases and crazy claims

Its a huge undertaking but I'm finding that its a lot less expensive than stocking other companies supplements and a smaller line will give me more time for selling exercise equipment. 
A

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 11:36:23 PM »
Melvin will you have your photo on the labels of every bottle?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 11:38:48 PM »
melvin this is cool, but those product ingredients look like complete shit

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 03:55:26 AM »
Good luck Vince, I read in the USA Today yesterday that the vast majority of millionaires in this country are people who have taken chances financially. I like the fact that you are willing to take chances to get what you want instead of just talking about doing it. I will order Creatine and Whey from you, let me know when you are up and running.
E

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 07:08:20 PM »
just long as you offer no training info or dieting info.  i will buy from bodybuilding .com  they have good shit
b

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 05:39:52 AM »
melvin this is cool, but those product ingredients look like complete shit

No, its just that there is no cloak and dagger on the ingredients.  I only decided on products that have a record of results. 

My goal is solid nutrition and an affordable price
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 09:19:00 AM »

No, its just that there is no cloak and dagger on the ingredients.  I only decided on products that have a record of results. 

My goal is solid nutrition and an affordable price
okay weell a weight gainer with the only source of proterin being whey ( not to mention the cloak and dageer as you call it trying to make it sound better than it is by adding in the "di, tri, oligo and poly peptides LOL) ? and using mct's for the fats? its a "weight gainer"... 
your "carb recovery" is just carbs and some insignificant micronutrients....   and there is nothing Recovery" about carbs any way vince...   you should call it " convenient glycogen " or something like that. your night test is some ZMA with tribulus... tribulus does nothing for testosterone vince and you dont need libido when your asleep..   should just call it underdosed-zma...    i dont see anything at all worthwhile inn your fat buner o make it effective to any degree...

no hate vince just honest assessment

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 01:51:27 PM »
okay weell a weight gainer with the only source of proterin being whey ( not to mention the cloak and dageer as you call it trying to make it sound better than it is by adding in the "di, tri, oligo and poly peptides LOL) ? and using mct's for the fats? its a "weight gainer"... 
your "carb recovery" is just carbs and some insignificant micronutrients....   and there is nothing Recovery" about carbs any way vince...   you should call it " convenient glycogen " or something like that. your night test is some ZMA with tribulus... tribulus does nothing for testosterone vince and you dont need libido when your asleep..   should just call it underdosed-zma...    i dont see anything at all worthwhile inn your fat buner o make it effective to any degree...

no hate vince just honest assessment

I specifically chose to use whey protein because it makes the formula easier to drink for athletes.  Its a high calorie drink and it does matter to an athlete if its easy to drink which is why their is no casein in it.... ::).

The NightTest formula is ZMA and tribulus.  Both products have been proven to boost testosterone levels and you take the product at night.  Its a straight up product and an athlete is free to use it without testing positive   

My carb recovery drink is carbohydrates from glucose polymers.  Athletes need energy to train and the body uses carbohydrates for that.  I used the same glucose polymers that are used in Krux.  If you know what Krux is, you'll see why I used it.  Big shot to Dr Michael Colgan for the info.  Better than Vitargo and much cheaper..

Like I said, I'm not coming up with anything new or fancy, just some straight up products that work and that any athlete can use   
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 01:55:56 PM »
I specifically chose to use whey protein because it makes the formula easier to drink for athletes.  Its a high calorie drink and it does matter to an athlete if its easy to drink which is why their is no casein in it.... ::).

what good is a weight gainer or a meal replacement if you have to eat again or take another shake one hour after consuming it? whey only is non-sense..and doesnt make it any easier to dirnk either

The NightTest formula is ZMA and tribulus.  Both products have been proven to boost testosterone levels and you take the product at night.  Its a straight up product and an athlete is free to use it without testing positive   
zma can help boost testosterone if your eficient already, but if your not deficient it does ntohing to boost level;s. and the amount of zma in your product is insignificant anyways.   tribulus has never been shown to increase testosterone this has been disproven countless times. it does however increase libido, so many think because of this that their t is higher. not true.

My carb recovery drink is carbohydrates from glucose polymers.  Athletes need energy to train and the body uses carbohydrates for that.  I used the same glucose polymers that are used in Krux.  If you know what Krux is, you'll see why I used it.  Big shot to Dr Michael Colgan for the info.  Better than Vitargo and much cheaper.. your recovery dirnk is just carbs. nothing recovery or special about it. sell it as 'fast acting carbs" and ive gt no problem with that. other wise, its misleading a a false representation of what your selling.

Like I said, I'm not coming up with anything new or fancy, just some straight up products that work and that any athlete can use   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 09:47:24 AM »

If you want to gain weight you must increase your caloric intake.  The weight gainer is designed to increase your caloric intake and is easy enough to drink to include it with your regular meals without feeling full.  The athlete can then resume activities without any issues

ZMA boost testosterone and so does tribulus.  Putting them together makes perfect sense. 

Finally, I will repeat this again...the name of the product is SuperCarbs Recovery Drink.  I think people can figure it out that the main ingredient is carbohydrates because its in the name.  But you also need to recover the potassium, magnesium, sodium, and vitamin C that your body uses during intense exercise which is why I added those ingredients as well to the formula.

A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 09:49:20 AM »
thanks for providing some kind of research or studies or anything at all besides your own worthless opinion vince.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2008, 07:52:15 AM »
thanks for providing some kind of research or studies or anything at all besides your own worthless opinion vince.

If you want to take the advice of some guy in a labcoat quoting some bullshit research, then go right ahead. 

I on the other hand apply common sense nutritional knowledge to my goods. 
A

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2008, 09:41:33 PM »

If you want to take the advice of some guy in a labcoat quoting some bullshit research, then go right ahead. 

I on the other hand apply common sense nutritional knowledge to my goods. 

Well you dont even have enough capital to play with the big boys here. You will get slammed all over the place and no one that knows their ass from a hole in the ground will sell your product. If you approached me asking me to sell your stuff I would give you about 5 seconds and walk away.

Bro just from what you have told us no one will touch you. Even if you got your stuff into a decent distributor there would be no incentive for the sales people to push it. There would be no extra margin dollars for the sales reps and the end retailers would end up with expired product. WHY???
Size and buying power. You have neither and those are 2 things you need to try to sell the exact products you are selling!!!!!! Point Blank have a nice day.

Print out this post and put it up in your office because when you are finished trying this project you will say to yourself "Shit that guy was right".......

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 10:26:30 AM »
Well you dont even have enough capital to play with the big boys here. You will get slammed all over the place and no one that knows their ass from a hole in the ground will sell your product. If you approached me asking me to sell your stuff I would give you about 5 seconds and walk away.

Bro just from what you have told us no one will touch you. Even if you got your stuff into a decent distributor there would be no incentive for the sales people to push it. There would be no extra margin dollars for the sales reps and the end retailers would end up with expired product. WHY???
Size and buying power. You have neither and those are 2 things you need to try to sell the exact products you are selling!!!!!! Point Blank have a nice day.

Print out this post and put it up in your office because when you are finished trying this project you will say to yourself "Shit that guy was right".......

I'm mainly doing this for my own personal business.  I already sell a ton of nutritional supplements on my site at caliberfitness.com.  I'm starting my own line of products so I can keep a bigger piece of the profits than from selling for other people so it doesn't even matter. 

If I get distributors then that fine with me, if not, so what.  Besides, Europa's already shown interest in my line especially since I've been with them for 3 years.
A

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 11:57:15 PM »
You sell a ton of supplements at your website??? Really? Have you actually looked at the profits? Protein based products are the absolute worst margin based products in the supplement industry. The fact that you would even consider private labeling a protein with such small revenue shows your inexperience. Europa has tons of shit that doesnt sell and expire: Trust me. Why would store owners want to carry your line? Why would someone want to buy it? What is your expected ROS/ROI for your line?

I'm mainly doing this for my own personal business.  I already sell a ton of nutritional supplements on my site at caliberfitness.com.  I'm starting my own line of products so I can keep a bigger piece of the profits than from selling for other people so it doesn't even matter. 

If I get distributors then that fine with me, if not, so what.  Besides, Europa's already shown interest in my line especially since I've been with them for 3 years.
[/quote]

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 09:14:35 AM »
You sell a ton of supplements at your website??? Really? Have you actually looked at the profits? Protein based products are the absolute worst margin based products in the supplement industry. The fact that you would even consider private labeling a protein with such small revenue shows your inexperience. Europa has tons of shit that doesnt sell and expire: Trust me. Why would store owners want to carry your line? Why would someone want to buy it? What is your expected ROS/ROI for your line?

When you've been in business for 7 years, you get a lot of repeat business if you take care of your customers.  Having my own brand of supplements will enhance my business and I'll be able to keep more of the profits.  In addition, it will cost much less money.  My line is based on the products that my customers already buy from me so it will sell regardless. 

Private labeling is a great way of preserving business and increasing supplement sales for an independent business owner.

A

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 09:50:03 AM »
Vince will you be sponsering athletes?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 07:42:28 AM »
Do I really have to be the first to ask does this product give you gyno?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 08:35:32 AM »
Do I really have to be the first to ask does this product give you gyno?
;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 09:30:11 AM »
Vince will you be sponsering athletes?

Right now, I have one IFBB pro to be the main spokesman next year when it launches.  I only plan to hire about 3 figure competitors but they will only be for weekend bodybuilding shows and will be paid daily from that.     
A

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 01:06:14 PM »
Right now, I have one IFBB pro to be the main spokesman next year when it launches.  I only plan to hire about 3 figure competitors but they will only be for weekend bodybuilding shows and will be paid daily from that.     
Ah figure, where gyno is a desirable side!