Author Topic: calf monster at my gym  (Read 5076 times)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Re: calf monster at my gym
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 03:17:21 PM »
GH, every post you make just says that its impossible for anyone to grow at all without supplemental hormones (steroids).  Just because you have a drug dependency does not mean you should push that mentality onto other people.

I don't know much about steroids, but I do think that gh15 underestimates some peoples' genetic potential

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2008, 03:19:14 PM »
yeah but you can train them as heavy as possible but when youre not born with calves you will never get them.

Arnold Schwarzenegger.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2008, 03:39:05 PM »
i asked the guy if he always had those giant calves i could blow him in the sauna after...he said yeah

fixed.
b

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2008, 04:23:02 PM »
i asked the guy if he always had those giant calves...he said yeah

I knew it......  if youre natural and have small calves, dont train them heavy anymore.......calves really respond to Very high reps,next time u hit the gym try using lighter weight and do at least 50 reps (non stop) allow yourself no more than 50 sec rest between sets and do it again for a total of 3 or 4 sets!!

You'll see results quicky.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2008, 04:27:34 PM »
Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Wrong... when Arnold had small calves he only trained them like twice a month at the end of his work outs....for just few mins.

by the age 22 he started training them like any other muscle group and threw something called Primobolan in to the mix by 1971 (age 24) they were around 20 inches!!!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »
you are one stupid fella ,,the more i read what you say the more i think you are a kid,,i used to think you was gh15 enemy as in you = milos ,,but after your bullshit about 1.5 inch pump to arm and thise nonesense i just think you are a 40-50 year old washed up gym member with optional of having conected to ancillary guys or something to do with reasearch and distrbution of chinease garbage,,

anyways friends,,ANY ONE THAT HAS STRONG BONES AND ON SOME DIANABOL AND TEST,,ANY ONE ,,,MATT C , MATT E ,,MATT D AND MATT Q ,,ANY ONE THAT IS STRONG EVEN!! IF HAVE SMALL CALVES BUT THE ACTUAL BONE IS STRONG ,,,ANY ONE LIKE THAT CAN DO 6-8 PLATES ON THE SEATED CALVES MACHINE,,IT IS THE EASIEST MACHINE TO CHEAT WITH ,,IT IS EGO MACHINE,,IT IS IMPRESSIVE AND EASY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU DO FULL GOOD REPS WETHER FAST OR SLOW,,,MANY MANY BEGGINER HORMONIZED FELLA THAT ARE SIMPLY STRONG OVEAALL DO 4 - 5-  6 -7 -8 PLATES ON THE SEATED CALF MACHINE,

any one that ciomes in gym on test dbol load at least 5-6 plates on calf machine ,,some do 4 5 plates even with out hormones,,hell guys that are on hormones and dont even have 16 inch calves load 6 plates on the seated calf machine,,impressive? yes ,,,mesuring the calf into the 20 inches? rarely

strength DOES NOT DOES NOT!! = MUSCLE SIZE! remember what im tellin you here STRENGTH DOES NOT! = MUSCLE SIZE ,,

the strongest fellas are the ones that always remain strong with out hormones and with hormones,,with hormones they are SUPERMAN ,,with out hormones they are SPIDERMAN,,,THEY ARE ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS STRONG,,those guys have very strong bone structure,,they are never truly small ,,they have power and endurance they have the ability to push on shoulder press machines 4 plates each side on minimal doses sometimes on no doses for good 10 repos

strong  DOES NOT = muscle size

Hahah.....another nugget of gold from the wannabe.

gh-hasIQof-15, you need to put a cork in it buddy.

You're so full of shit, your posts are the same shit over and over again, and I would bet you 100 smakeroos that I will blow your stupid ass away in both the gym and in size.

Listen junior-if you want to get big, and you want to learn how to train hard-PM me, I normally do not help retards but I will make an exception in your case.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2008, 02:24:11 AM »
i ate fellas like you at the age of 17,,you are typical gym rat that ages into the 40s 50s and have so much time to post on getbig that it only means one thing....either you are a research company that is sitting at my mercy ,,,or you are jobless,,,i tend to think the second
you know whats your problem? gh15 talks the truth that is your problem,,you hate it ,,you dispize it,,you want to live in your felon and misdimener world of the aged gym rat that you are ,,remember you didnt make it to stage nor won one single competition not in npc not in ifbb,,youre an old gym rat that is mad at gh15 for cutting the way short to younger bodybuilders

if you think gh15 is not a professional,,i suggest you prove it,,i suggest to point to ip ,,,to id,,to anything that shows gh15 paste the information coming out of its mouth,,any one in the know will never argue gh15 because they do it on regular basis the exact things gh15 talks about,,

your problem is that you try to cover truth with silly nonesense,,it is clear as the day is long,,for once in youe lifw you need to understand that sometimes silence is golden ,,notice how skip shut up when gh15 talks,,notice how many other shut up and listen or hide because deep inside they know the truth,,with you it is a show off ,,,you at age 50 need to feed your children insted of writing and fighting with 20 year olds all day long,,for god sake get a job :D
fallen angel

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2008, 06:25:03 AM »
i ate fellas like you at the age of 17,,you are typical gym rat that ages into the 40s 50s and have so much time to post on getbig that it only means one thing....either you are a research company that is sitting at my mercy ,,,or you are jobless,,,i tend to think the second
you know whats your problem? gh15 talks the truth that is your problem,,you hate it ,,you dispize it,,you want to live in your felon and misdimener world of the aged gym rat that you are ,,remember you didnt make it to stage nor won one single competition not in npc not in ifbb,,youre an old gym rat that is mad at gh15 for cutting the way short to younger bodybuilders

if you think gh15 is not a professional,,i suggest you prove it,,i suggest to point to ip ,,,to id,,to anything that shows gh15 paste the information coming out of its mouth,,any one in the know will never argue gh15 because they do it on regular basis the exact things gh15 talks about,,

your problem is that you try to cover truth with silly nonesense,,it is clear as the day is long,,for once in youe lifw you need to understand that sometimes silence is golden ,,notice how skip shut up when gh15 talks,,notice how many other shut up and listen or hide because deep inside they know the truth,,with you it is a show off ,,,you at age 50 need to feed your children insted of writing and fighting with 20 year olds all day long,,for god sake get a job :D

Yawn...........listen gh-hasIQof-15, I would blow your doors off on ANY exercies. I am a pro, and I placed in the top 3 at the Olympia.

So anytime your pussy 15 year old ass wants to get spanked all over the gym, PM me-open invitation- anytime Mr. Wannabe.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2008, 06:32:10 AM »
The great Shawn Ray had great calves.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2008, 08:20:53 AM »
Yesterday i was at LA fitness training calves and abs...my calves have always been a weak point so I give them their own day...I sat down on the seated calf raise, and this man loads 6 45lb plates on the machine next to me...I thought he was gonna do ego reps...but no...10 full slow reps, heels touching the ground...he then did a drop set taking a plate off each time...I was very impressed

There is a 65 year old guy at my gym that I swear has calves that look like someone attached bowling balls to his legs.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2008, 08:22:55 AM »
The great Shawn Ray had great calves.

Sean, Flex said you used to inject escaline into your calves-so they don't count.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2008, 09:59:34 AM »
fixed.
no one...why do u take steroids when u only weigh 180lbs?
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2008, 10:00:42 AM »

And what was the development..?
big as hell
w