Author Topic: In memory of Dan Duchaine by Will Brink  (Read 6535 times)

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
Re: In memory of Dan Duchaine by Will Brink
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2008, 04:29:20 PM »
                                                                                                        .

Dan the man Duchaine

Unles I am wrong, I am 90& sure that third pic on the bottom was taken by Bruce Kneller while the 3 of us were eating at some place in ME. Dan would come back east to visit his aunt and home town in ME, and we drove up to have lunch with him. Bruce snapped that shot then. I was right to Dan's left I recall and Bruce sitting where the pic is coming from. Such memories!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008, 04:32:05 PM »
Unles I am wrong, I am 90& sure that third pic on the bottom was taken by Bruce Kneller while the 3 of us were eating at some place in ME. Dan would come back east to visit his aunt and home town in ME, and we drove up to have lunch with him. Bruce snapped that shot then. I was right to Dan's left I recall and Bruce sitting where the pic is coming from. Such memories!

great role models you have.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008, 04:37:26 PM »
He seemed to lack ethics in the drug dealing game (big surprise lol). He was selling that fake Bolasterone shit and according to Zumpano he just mixed in whatever he had lying around. Another time he sold fake dbol and when people complained he just said "well what do you expect at that price!" LOL

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2008, 04:45:12 PM »
great role models you have.

I'm assuming that's a joke. Neither have ever been a role model for me. I am my own role model and always have been.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 07:36:18 PM »

Will,

As we all know Dan used to enjoy poking un at Mentzer. I was just wondering if you had any amusing Mentzer stories?

M!

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 04:53:38 AM »
Will,

As we all know Dan used to enjoy poking un at Mentzer. I was just wondering if you had any amusing Mentzer stories?

M!

The best ever for me at least was the one I wrote about in the article. At a seminar he announced he just learned Mentzer was dead. The entire place of probably 200 people left thinking Mentzer was dead. Dan claimed he was told that right before the seminar. I know him, he made it up. People from the seminar were pissed!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2008, 03:04:42 PM »
all the emailing with DD didnt seem to help you tho.  ::)

i usually had nutrition related questions..

for example a dumbass like yourself would use ascorbic acid and then wonder why he's got the shits...

me i'd use ascorbyl palmitate
carpe` vaginum!

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »
i usually had nutrition related questions..

for example a dumbass like yourself would use ascorbic acid and then wonder why he's got the shits...

me i'd use ascorbyl palmitate

As that A-hole who took the cops on a high speed chase and had to be tasered 'till he did the dancing chicken said "can't we all just get along?"  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 05:49:45 PM »
The best ever for me at least was the one I wrote about in the article. At a seminar he announced he just learned Mentzer was dead. The entire place of probably 200 people left thinking Mentzer was dead. Dan claimed he was told that right before the seminar. I know him, he made it up. People from the seminar were pissed!

remember when he spread that mentzer drank his own piss in the morning  ;D

namaste` ..<grin> ahhh i kill me..!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 05:50:59 PM »
As that A-hole who took the cops on a high speed chase and had to be tasered 'till he did the dancing chicken said "can't we all just get along?"  ;D

you lost me dood...but then again i've had a few shots of remi right now  :D

my hobbies used to be  reading med/nutri journals back in the day when i ws premed...apparently i dont quite like sick people..

i'm IT now..hey i'm ex pakistani..i fit the demographic  ;D..more $..less work! :)
carpe` vaginum!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 06:00:16 PM »
you lost me dood...but then again i've had a few shots of remi right now  :D

my hobbies used to be  reading med/nutri journals back in the day when i ws premed...apparently i dont quite like sick people..

i'm IT now..hey i'm ex pakistani..i fit the demographic  ;D..more $..less work! :)
LOL. Is that like VFW hall get-togethers or is it a 12-step kinda deal?    :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2008, 07:04:29 PM »
LOL. Is that like VFW hall get-togethers or is it a 12-step kinda deal?    :D

lol man there ws a kidnapping attempt on my brother and i in karachi pakistan in 1992...i can laugh about it now but my brother got shot (in the foot) and my dad got a bullet graze his head...

1 week later we got the fuck up n left...

and we were neighbors with the minister of the province at the time  :-\..fuckers just walked into our home..and the door man ws conveniently missing  ::)

police showed up 14 hrs after  >:(

fuck that country..
carpe` vaginum!

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2008, 08:49:15 AM »
remember when he spread that mentzer drank his own piss in the morning  ;D

namaste` ..<grin> ahhh i kill me..!

I'm not convinced that rumor was wrong.  :o

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2008, 05:29:57 AM »
lol man there ws a kidnapping attempt on my brother and i in karachi pakistan in 1992...i can laugh about it now but my brother got shot (in the foot) and my dad got a bullet graze his head...

1 week later we got the fuck up n left...

and we were neighbors with the minister of the province at the time  :-\..fuckers just walked into our home..and the door man ws conveniently missing  ::)

police showed up 14 hrs after  >:(

fuck that country..

onlymeitis