Author Topic: Silvio not a class act!! Milos might have had a point  (Read 5701 times)

spinnis

Re: Silvio not a class act!! Milos might have had a point
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 05:49:42 AM »
The funniest shit in that post were that Silvio had the "GUT" to tell anyone how to train shoulders hahahahah

Silvio the nigerian nightmare with a 11 years old boys delts.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 06:04:17 AM »
The funniest shit in that post were that Silvio had the "GUT" to tell anyone how to train shoulders hahahahah

Silvio the nigerian nightmare with a 11 years old boys delts.

Haha - that's what I was thinking - for a pro bodybuilder he's got some fucking awful delts.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 06:11:38 AM »
Silvio is Nigerian

uh oh, you used the "N" word.

spelling is off though.  ;D ;D ;D

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 06:19:49 AM »
uh oh, you used the "N" word.

spelling is off though.  ;D ;D ;D

Look at those HUGE delts  ::) ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2008, 06:40:51 AM »
unfortunately they have us by the balls! fosile fuel runs 90% of our country.

and the politians will do everything to let it continue. What we should is increase the tax on the oil. The price becomes higher enough the motivation to see alternative fuels will be there

Nuclear is cleaner than oil. Also we should raise the minium mpg on gas to 40.  I also learned that diesel price is being artificially inflated here to keep up on oil

Raising gasoline taxes isn't the answer.  What we need is government help to build a hydrogen infrastructure, either in the form of tax credits or direct investment.  Ultimately, this power source will be as cheap as oil... the build-out is the problem.  You're right on nuclear being the preferred power source to produce the hydrogen as well.  Solar and wind are useless for peak power needs, and fossil fuels like natural gas and coal will have the same supply issues as oil (although not as immediate).
Ron: "I am lazy."

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 07:22:13 AM »
Look at those HUGE delts  ::) ::)

I think we should follow "his" routine.  ::)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2008, 07:28:41 AM »
from flexonlien

http://boards.flexonline.com/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=cf5d1a92b74c9feb265b39477441c55c;act=ST;f=1;t=13085

"Silvio came to Bahrain and one of the ruling family paid for his ticket and stay. He then trained with the world champion Tariq Alfarasani. He was shameless and said that Tariq was not a world class body builder and Sami was better. How can you say that if you are training with a world champion? he told Tariq to change his shoulder training. Very bad way to talk to people. He thinks that he knows everything.

When he trained leg with Tariq he couldn’t handle the strong training and wanted to vomit. Because a world champion always trains harder than anybody.

He was biching of no press conference. Then the Bahrain federation chairman went to him and invited him to dinner. And out him in the newspaper. He took ANDRO 50 from Adnan from Power house protein shop. and they put his picture in the gym with all of the Bahrain world champions.  He got so many things in Bahrain because of Tariq but still he was not respecting him. Very bad manners from Silvio. I hope all Americans are not like that"

all pro bodybuilders are assholes. to be honest tho, i dont see the disrespect. he said he thought sami is better. so what? he adviced the guy to change his shoulder routine? so what? its not like this tariq dude has to do it.

this tariq dude sounds  real sensitive. maybe he should get into knitting.

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2008, 07:38:53 AM »
we don't consider him american. and why the fuck should there be a press confrence?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2008, 08:27:02 AM »
Silvio is the dumbest person whom i talked to in my life.
Even my wife was stunned how rude he was.

sixpackabs

• Getbig II
  • The better you look, the more you see!
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2008, 08:44:50 AM »
I just recently overheard a conversation btw Silvio and others at the Firehouse in Venice. He is a complete moron and dumb as shit!

sixpackabs

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2008, 09:00:25 AM »
Silvio is the dumbest person whom i talked to in my life.
Even my wife was stunned how rude he was.

Nice
Where did you meet him and what happened?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2008, 09:16:08 AM »
I just recently overheard a conversation btw Silvio and others at the Firehouse in Venice. He is a complete moron and dumb as shit!

sixpackabs

maybe having been born in Africa and living in Spain, English isn't his first language

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2008, 11:04:38 AM »

WOW.... thats a Bull SHITTTTTTTTTTTT :o

Silvio was DOWN to earth with EVERY ONE in the gym, frank person and helpful.....i NEVER heared that he disreaspected ANY ONE in bahrain or any champ....

and its all wrong about some one paid his trip or came to train with TARIQ ALFARASANI.. it happen that SILVIO is a close friend with SACHITO who lives in bahrain and he is American Cool Guy, so i saw Silvio with Sachito at the Arnolds and he told me that he will pay a visit to bahrain to meet it up with Sachito and spend some good time and relax till the FIBO time, then he will travel from Bahrain to Germany....

So ARMAGADON stop all the Bull shit and leave Silvio and the guys alone...

Sachito: if u r reading this PLZ dont comment on this idiot thread, u know the fact so dont bother, and by the way u LOOKING GOOD THESE DAYs i guess working with TARIQ really helped u ALOT coz since u started with him and u kept on changing... ALL THE BEST AND KEEP DOING WHAT U R DOING.. its working great with u..my regards to SILVIO

regards
 Sam

~ The Black Smith ~

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2008, 11:36:31 AM »
SAM thanks for the compliments and getting the story straight. i see people calling Silvio dumb on this board but this dumb guy is now number 8 in the world and earning a pretty good living for himself. the guy comes from nothing but managed to make it to the top of this sport. rather than criticise him i congratulate him.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2008, 12:38:32 PM »
Nice
Where did you meet him and what happened?
That was about 3-4years ago. Silvio was still not famous but he was famous only in Spain.
He did guest posing with Paco and Rafael Arana(Spanish national champ) in IFBB World woman BBing and fitness championship.
After his posing, he was there at his booth and there were nobody around him.
Then me and my wife asked him when is his next show.
Then he replied "Lasvegas".
I said that he must be a pro before going to Lasvegas.
He kept on replying without seeing my face "Lasvegas,Lasvegas."
We thought he was crazy or something.
He didnt smile and even watching us.
Telling you, he is famous that he is dumb person here in Spain.
He made some legal trouble of menacing spanish judges.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2008, 01:11:30 PM »
I met silvio for the 1st time in Fibo 06 … he wasn’t famous back then … i saw him as I was walking with one of my German friends Ulrich … he was posing at the all star both … coo guy but my impression was this guy looks great but too bad he can’t make it in the IFBB pro rank … considering his hight and how the judging was going back then … a year and a half later he makes it in the top 10 at the O …

At the moment he is Fujaira in the United Arab Emirates to guest at the Fuajaira classic on Friday … I won’t attend the show … so no pix from me

People always talk shit about pros … so who cares and of course you get people who worship pros … again who cares …

A lot of people expect to be very alert all the time and never consider that they might be tired after a long day of signing and doing various activities in a show or an expo … I heard a lot of shit about Ronnie, Dorian, Jay, Melvin and a lot of other guys … all of them were cool with me I guess people who complain are the guys who don’t know how to approach them or choose a bad timing

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2008, 01:21:16 PM »

sixpackabs

maybe having been born in Africa and living in Spain, English isn't his first language

Silvio speaks about about 7/8 languages fluently actually.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2008, 01:21:40 PM »

this is a very short sighted view of things!

we will be hooked on oil for the next 30+ years, during this time frame they will make trillions of dollars more. Arabs already own every major financial instrument that we have. They bailed out Citibank et al.

our country is in debt to them already.  They will buy or have bought up a lot of technology firms.....

so those "camel fuckers" appear to be better positioned that us going forward. Technically we are the ones being fucked, not the camels.

Yeah but we don't even view them as humans.

It's like owing your dog money

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2008, 02:37:46 PM »
Yes Sami, thx for your post, as Sachito said, it's nice to hear the truth from someone who was actually there.
Check often for updates @

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2008, 04:46:05 PM »
Silvio bends over for the ruling family just as Jay does for pappa Joe.

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2008, 01:10:10 AM »
Hey, don’t shoot the messenger

I just got it from flexonline and posted it here

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2008, 01:33:27 AM »
Silvio speaks about about one language 7/8 fluently actually.

fixed