Author Topic: Amanda Savell & Dave Jacobs found dead this morning  (Read 39393 times)

250goal

• Getbig II
Re: Amanda Savell & Dave Jacobs found dead this morning
« Reply #225 on: June 08, 2008, 07:17:34 PM »
You are correct.  However as I stated no one knows what hell happened, myself included.  As the saying goes SHIT CAN HAPPEN and it probably did in my opinion, so why ridicule Jacobs when no one knows. 

If there was a suicide note, ok fine.  But with all the unanswered problems in the case, and the fact that he sold to police officers should raise suspicion to anyone.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #226 on: June 08, 2008, 07:19:05 PM »
You are correct.  However as I stated no one knows what hell happened, myself included.  As the saying goes SHIT CAN HAPPEN and it probably did in my opinion, so why ridicule Jacobs when no one knows. 

If there was a suicide note, ok fine.  But with all the unanswered problems in the case, and the fact that he sold to police officers should raise suspicion to anyone.
so you think it was a "hit"???

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
Re: IFBB Pro Amanda Savell Found Dead
« Reply #227 on: June 08, 2008, 08:05:51 PM »
I agree. That's just ridiculous, Dave was a 35 year old man, not a teenager. Wtf do his parents or "family" have to do with any of this?

Not necessarily ridiculous. His family may be the sole beneficiary of Dave Jacobs' estate and life insurance policy.

If that is the case, they have a legitimate reason to sue.

However, I understand where you're coming from. His family had nothing to do with the death.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: June 09, 2008, 12:47:00 AM »
.....speaking of RATS, I'm curious to know what Shawn thinks of all this.  He must know the game David and Amanda was playing with everyone they ratted on.  Hank could probably enlighten us.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: June 09, 2008, 01:44:08 AM »
where is hank wood???

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #230 on: June 09, 2008, 03:58:32 AM »
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/jerrybrewer/2004464425_brewer08.html?syndication=rss
Seattle Times - Jun 08
By Jerry Brewer(Seattle Times staff columnist)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #231 on: June 09, 2008, 07:00:04 AM »
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/jerrybrewer/2004464425_brewer08.html?syndication=rss
Seattle Times - Jun 08
By Jerry Brewer(Seattle Times staff columnist)
Now THAT is irresponsible journalism. To write, "If he committed suicide, he did it before someone got to him." The police reported it was suicide and it is factual evidence. This guy reads getbig too much.

Elevate Your Image.™

BigBack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: IFBB Pro Amanda Savell Found Dead
« Reply #232 on: June 09, 2008, 08:47:25 AM »
Dude had no insurance. However they are suing the estate of that worm.  His house, Cadillac, bike, everything iin it would be theirs to sell off.  It has nothing to do with his family. 

thisiskeith12

« Reply #233 on: June 09, 2008, 08:57:32 AM »
Ike either way that reporter is more credible than you.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: June 09, 2008, 10:06:02 AM »
There are members of the force who take it too.  Hmmmm...didn't Ronnie graduate from criminology?  Steroids is the not the problem, it's the users who misuse and over use it.  Legalized or not; there will still be problems like this.  A gun and bullets were recoverred in the scene; that's where concern should be.   In this country someone who can be a danger to society, can be equiped with a firearm.
Fk OFF, LIBERAL! More people die every year from toothpicks being lodged in their throats than from a gun. Dave was murdered. Plain and Simple. I'm not buying the suicide thing. Fk that!

Why is anyone shocked to hear that Amanda kept seeing him? Dave is what chicks would call a 'bady boy'. Risk taker, criminal history, edgy, tattoos, preceeding reputation. The works. Women, which Amanda was, find 'bad boys' 100% irresistible. WTf is the matter with people?
?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #235 on: June 09, 2008, 10:08:09 AM »
LOL dave was like the skreech of bad boys, block   ;D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: June 09, 2008, 10:38:47 AM »
Fk OFF, LIBERAL! More people die every year from toothpicks being lodged in their throats than from a gun. Dave was murdered. Plain and Simple. I'm not buying the suicide thing. Fk that!

Why is anyone shocked to hear that Amanda kept seeing him? Dave is what chicks would call a 'bady boy'. Risk taker, criminal history, edgy, tattoos, preceeding reputation. The works. Women, which Amanda was, find 'bad boys' 100% irresistible. WTf is the matter with people?
Dude did you are talking out of your ass. Toothpicks? Got some stats on that one?

What "bad boys" can't be insecure cowards who are capable of committing suicide? Come on.
Elevate Your Image.™

BigBack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: June 09, 2008, 10:53:23 AM »
He "really" wanted to "clean up sports" and "warn high schoolers of the dangers of steroids"!!! 

What a load of SHIT!!

They found 146 vials of gear, 4 containers of raw materials, scales, bister packs, syringes, cash..etc!!  This asshole was already manufacturing and slinging not one month after being sentenced..yet he was all over the media claiming how he wanted to warne everyone off of steroids and their dangers.  just like him... lying all the way to the grave.  How must the judge feel for letting him walk?!?!  Not only is he breaking his parole, almost immediately, but he killed one of my best friends!!!  He should have been locked away a long time ago, and none of this would have happened.  But, he was too much of a chickenshit to take responsibility for his actions... gave up so many names, and worked with the feds..and got off with a slap on the  wrist.  Now, Amanda is gone, and everything he said and did was just a lie.  You guys really need to realize that he was NOT a good person!!!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #238 on: June 09, 2008, 11:55:50 AM »

Fk ON!! 
And how many of those "tooth pick" deaths are classified "murder-suicide"??  I really did not mean to strike a nerve with jittery gun-owners like you.

Aside from Amanda and "chics"; Dave was the right kind and type of guy for when someone needed roids, drugs; and most importantly "incriminating information/exposee". 

........SO I take it you knew Dave at a personal level.....or, in the same line of "work".

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: June 09, 2008, 02:54:17 PM »
I can't wait to see how they explain the deaths.
Also someone said he had manufactureing ability that
was found in his house.
I didnt read it anywhere so what else do you know?
Just curious

BigBack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: June 09, 2008, 03:23:59 PM »
Read what I posted 2 posts above...he was manufacturing and slinging again!!!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: June 09, 2008, 03:24:54 PM »
Earhart-Savell death ruled suicide
05:22 PM CDT on Monday, June 9, 2008
By WFAA-TV Staff Reports

New revelations have arisen Monday in connection to the NFL's steroid investigation and the deaths of David Jacobs and Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell.

ESPN has reported that before Jacobs' death, the Plano steroids dealer named former Cowboy Ryan Fowler as a client. Fowler, who was a linebacker for the Cowboys and the Tennessee Titans, was already facing suspension and recently retired.

Also, late Monday afternoon, the Dallas County Medical Examiner's office ruled the death of Earhart-Savell a murder. Before that ruling, the examiner's office ruled Jacobs' death suicide.

Both Jacobs and Earhart-Savell were found dead from gunshot wounds in Jacobs' Plano home last week. Police revealed that both bodies were found in the master bedroom. They found a gun next to Jacobs' body. The gun was a Glock, .40 caliber, semi-automatic.

Plano police say their deaths are consistent with a case of murder-suicide.

An autopsy on Jacobs showed there were two self-inflicted gunshot wounds — one to the abdomen and the other to the head.

Court documents show that police found 10 expended bullet casings, 6 expended slugs, and 1 bullet fragment inside Jacob's house.

Jacobs, 35, admitted selling steroids to professional football players. He recently met with NFL investigators and gave them names. According to court documents, it looks like he didn't give up his operation of manufacturing steroids.

A return on a Plano police search warrant shows what else officers found in Jacobs' house: 146 vials of steroids, 10 syringes, scales, bags with steroids and marijuana, a computer, and a .22 semi-automatic gun with ammunition were all taken as evidence.

Jacobs recently vacated his Plano business, known as the Supplement Outlet. A sign on the front says that the business was closed and moved out because of non-payment of rent.
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #242 on: June 09, 2008, 03:39:47 PM »
Also, late Monday afternoon, the Dallas County Medical Examiner's office ruled the death of Earhart-Savell a murder.

Three bullet holes, and it took them 6 days to determine it wasn't

1) an accident
2) a suicide

???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: June 09, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »

An autopsy on Jacobs showed there were two self-inflicted gunshot wounds — one to the abdomen and the other to the head.

Court documents show that police found 10 expended bullet casings, 6 expended slugs, and 1 bullet fragment inside Jacob's house.

so he shot her 4 times?? and the other 2 bullets were for him?? is that right?

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: June 09, 2008, 03:54:05 PM »
Earhart-Savell death ruled suicide
05:22 PM CDT on Monday, June 9, 2008
By WFAA-TV Staff Reports

Shouldn't that headline read "Earhart-Savell death ruled MURDER" (not suicide) :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: June 09, 2008, 04:04:47 PM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #246 on: June 09, 2008, 04:07:26 PM »
Shouldn't that headline read "Earhart-Savell death ruled MURDER" (not suicide) :-\

Some might call that a Freudian slip.

Just sayin'... :-X

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: June 09, 2008, 04:18:13 PM »
Some might call that a Freudian slip.

Just sayin'... :-X

I copied it from their web site. They must be on GETBIG as the headline has since changed.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/localnews/news8/stories/wfaa080609_mo_murdersuicide.17131001.html

Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: June 09, 2008, 04:23:44 PM »
I copied it from their web site. They must be on GETBIG as the headline has since changed.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/localnews/news8/stories/wfaa080609_mo_murdersuicide.17131001.html

Well, they're on the scene and seeing things we're not.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: June 09, 2008, 04:39:50 PM »
I'm not buying the self inflicted ab shot, no way. I think he most likely killed her but I'm thinking she may have gotten off a shot to protect herself during the corse of the beating he was giving her. Good for her!