Author Topic: RONNIE COLEMAN CLOWNPOSING IN CHILE *THIS IS SAD - PICS INCLUDED*  (Read 11879 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: RONNIE COLEMAN CLOWNPOSING IN CHILE *THIS IS SAD - PICS INCLUDED*
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2008, 04:07:40 AM »
Coleman's nuthuggers can't deal with the fact that he's just another heart attack waiting to happen. What's the use of continuing on that path when you don't have any chances to compete for the top spot anymore. I just don't get it. Myabe the line-up at the next O is not going to be that imressive but he's no longer in the same league as guys like Wolf or Dexter, as sad as it may sound.
Very true..
I used to admire Ron when he looked good and his waist was wasp like..Then Booomm his gut exploded like an obese trailer park whore named Maggie..

He Hasnt looked good for at least 6 years

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2008, 04:16:46 AM »
Believe it or not, bodybuilders and strength athletes are held in much higher regard in some other countries than in the US.

Totally, I've said this a million times. Here, same regard as other sports. Makes the sports section, shown on TV, winners interviewed by press, shows sell out in days, mainstream sponsor support etc.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2008, 04:18:30 AM »
maybe he's just trying to make a bit more money with his physique before going off roids for good, while enjoying life and having fun.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2008, 04:22:36 AM »
Looks like he had fun. The guy gets to travel the world and get paid for it, has fans, is famous and is doing what he loves. Seems like an alright life to me...
No doubt about it...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2008, 04:58:46 AM »
Looks HUGE!  :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2008, 05:03:40 AM »
Looks like he had fun. The guy gets to travel the world and get paid for it, has fans, is famous and is doing what he loves. Seems like an alright life to me...

Yep.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2008, 06:37:33 AM »
Coleman's nuthuggers can't deal with the fact that he's just another heart attack waiting to happen. What's the use of continuing on that path when you don't have any chances to compete for the top spot anymore. I just don't get it. Myabe the line-up at the next O is not going to be that imressive but he's no longer in the same league as guys like Wolf or Dexter, as sad as it may sound.

You mean Wolf and Dexter who according to your own words are the next HEART ATTACKS WAITING TO HAPPEN!!! Why so much hating against Ronnie when the other athletes are doing the same thing as he??? Ya got a prob dude.... Sounds like you're NUTTHUGGIN' Dex and Wolf.

Why should Ronnie continue doing the thing he loves??? UMMM maybe because he LOVES IT!!!!
I say to you...why post these retarded post when NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU? and despite you continue to post... Must be the same syndrome.
C

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2008, 07:21:57 AM »
You mean Wolf and Dexter who according to your own words are the next HEART ATTACKS WAITING TO HAPPEN!!! Why so much hating against Ronnie when the other athletes are doing the same thing as he??? Ya got a prob dude.... Sounds like you're NUTTHUGGIN' Dex and Wolf.

Why should Ronnie continue doing the thing he loves??? UMMM maybe because he LOVES IT!!!!
I say to you...why post these retarded post when NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU? and despite you continue to post... Must be the same syndrome.

Sorry, I didn't hear you too good, you still had much of Ronnie's cum drooling out your mouth.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2008, 08:22:23 AM »

He knows he is 44 and isnt going to win the O or the A.  He actually admitted that.

He still earns more than 95% of the pros and is a reserve cop.  I'm sure JOJ and Melvin, who cant keep a sponsor, makes more.

I'm sure he wouldnt continue if his doctor didnt given him the go.  Dont be a jacka$$.  It's the fools like Prince, Flex and others who got f##ked for not seeing a physician during the course of their careers.

He looks like he is enjoying himself, picked up a hot woman along the way.

It's interesting that everyone becomes a Ronnie a$$ kisser because they just say what they see...just a lot of smiles from the big man.  Yeah...buddy! 
Oh...Monica!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2008, 08:34:29 AM »
Sorry, I didn't hear you too good, you still had much of Ronnie's cum drooling out your mouth.

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN MUCH LOUDER THIS TIME.....

YOU MEAN WOLF AND DEXTER WHO ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN LOGIC ARE THE NEXT HEART ATTACKS WAITING TO HAPPEN!!! WHY SO MUCH HATING AGAINST RONNIE WHEN THE OTHER ATHLETES ARE DOING THE SAME THING AS HE??? YA GOT A PROB DUDE?.... SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE NUTTHUGGIN', CUM DRINKING, SWALLOW WHOLE, SAVOR EVERY DROP TYPE OF DEX AND WOLF LOVER.

WHY SHOULD RONNIE CONTINUE DOING THE THING HE LOVES??? UM... MAYBE BECAUSE HE LOVES WHAT HE DOES!!!!

I SAY TO YOU...WHY POST THESE RETARDED POSTS WHEN NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU?

AND DESPITE... YOU CONTINUE TO POST... YOU MUST BE HAVE THE SAME SYNDROME AS RONNIE.

C

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2008, 01:09:13 PM »

YOU MEAN WOLF AND DEXTER WHO ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN LOGIC ARE THE NEXT HEART ATTACKS WAITING TO HAPPEN!!! WHY SO MUCH HATING AGAINST RONNIE WHEN THE OTHER ATHLETES ARE DOING THE SAME THING AS HE??? YA GOT A PROB DUDE?.... SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE NUTTHUGGIN', CUM DRINKING, SWALLOW WHOLE, SAVOR EVERY DROP TYPE OF DEX AND WOLF LOVER.

WHY SHOULD RONNIE CONTINUE DOING THE THING HE LOVES??? UM... MAYBE BECAUSE HE LOVES WHAT HE DOES!!!!

AND DESPITE... YOU CONTINUE TO POST... YOU MUST BE HAVE THE SAME SYNDROME AS RONNIE.

lol rza getting owned....
A

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2008, 01:18:18 PM »
Thats a big mofo right thar!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2008, 04:17:25 PM »
Ronnie is King - huge beyond belief

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2008, 03:58:30 AM »

I ask the bitch to repeat louder and look what the bitch does. Exactly what I asked. I'll think about rewarding you later, retard.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2008, 04:18:53 AM »
"RZA", stfu.  ::)

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2008, 05:28:51 AM »
a) Ronnie looks good.

b) The guy is on TV in another country and is not being made fun of.  I think that is pretty darn cool.  Believe it or not, bodybuilders and strength athletes are held in much higher regard in some other countries than in the US.

As are track and field athletes. They get rich competing in Europe but make shit competing in the U.S
Ronnie is just going where the money is and he still looks pretty damn good. The traps are crazy :o

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2008, 05:31:33 AM »
looks horrible